It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doesn't Love America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

Can you just make the point?
What does the ring say?

Oh its some bs story that doesn't hold any water except with the blaze.
Shocking
edit on thFri, 20 Feb 2015 22:52:41 -0600America/Chicago220154180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

(post by FalcoFan removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Second Stanza

GOD BLESS GULIANI

GOD BLESS GULIANI
LAND OF 911...
STAND BESIDE HIM, AND PRAISE HIM
FOR 911 911 911
FROM THE TWIN TOWERS, TO BUILDING SEVEN,
TO THE NEOCONS WHITE WITH CASH
GOD BLESS GULIANI, FOREVERMORE

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So this is the ring in question, please enlighten me how this is an arabic verse

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I think obama's gold ring pretty much tells how he feels about America.

Can another user quote the inscription on obama's ring?

It states:- "I love the USA, and there sure are a lot of people with Obama Derangement Syndrome out there."

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
While I doubt Giuliani knows anything about love I have often wondered where "Sir Rudy's" loyalties lie.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yea he's only expanded gay rights further than any other president before him. He TRIED to overhaul the health care system (unfortunately it was unsuccessful). He has allowed states rights to allow marijuana. The unemployment rate has only been dropping since he's been in office. Overall he has tried to do tons to help out America. Just because you don't like his policies doesn't mean he doesn't love America. Your partisan bias is strong.

If you truly believe the unemployment rate is down, or he tried to fix healthcare you are completely ignorant of the facts. The unemployment rate simply does not count all the unemployed, and is only reported as a sound bite to keep the dumb masses subdued. The same for the cost of living index which claims health insurance only represents 2 percent of the average persons costs, when it makes up in reality nearly 20 percent of GDP. The math does not remotely add up. The fact that Obama continually sites these made up statistics as how great he is doing with the economy shows he is (to put it politely) a con man.

Obamacare is a gift for corporate healthcare and was never ever intended to fix the system, it was designed to take even more money for the healthcare industry. There is absolutely nothing in the bill designed to cut costs. Only dummies whose feelings for the uninsured personal sob stories caused them to believe the bill was great no matter what else was in it, could ever be for it, them and the healthcare executives who were going to profit from it.

He has not been for the legalization of pot either, he has just stayed out of the issue.

Your post makes you look like the partisan to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why would people on a conspiracy theory site care one way or the other?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
why does anyone care what that sad, senile, little man says. someone should tell him to change his adult diapers, and go sit quietly in his rocker.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Meh every time I see some one posting numbers of why they don't add up they take into account the people that are out of the workforce and count them as unemployed.

Teens of working age and retired people seem to fudge the numbers.

Unless you have a source that doesn't do that but still shows the numbers not improving?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If Rudy Giuliani loved America like he claims he does

he'd probably have an extra-marital affair with another country.

Maybe even Britain because they like to call us their cousin.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't think he hates America. Hes just out of touch with reality like every other president. Ignorance is bliss. They will never know what it's like to work two jobs, live off a fixed budget, or sacrifice anything. I do believe he hates a well informed unified public seeing as his division tactics are very open.

This mess will continue until we realize education doesn't make a leader. Leaders are born and forged through the trial's of life. Obama played the lower middle class card well but his decadent lifestyle shows he is just like the rest. Bought and payed for by the highest bidder. I wonder what the going rate is on an American politician these days?... A few billion?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Meh every time I see some one posting numbers of why they don't add up they take into account the people that are out of the workforce and count them as unemployed.

Teens of working age and retired people seem to fudge the numbers.

Unless you have a source that doesn't do that but still shows the numbers not improving?

Yes it's right here. From the department of labor. Percentage of the population employed. This Clearly shows there are many, many more unemployed now then before Obama took office.

This does not show the number underemployed- meaning they have part time work, but want full time which is getting worse, nor does it accurately count the population growth due to illegal immigration. None the less it shows the official unemployment rate is misleading to put it mildly.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

And what caused that huge drop and who was in office as it leveled off?
We all remember 2008, which I won't say he didn't have a hand in but hardly his alone.
Also is that not a chart that is including all people even if they may not be in the work force?

Also it shows the ups and downs but still stayed pretty steady with it improving back to the pre 08 numbers.
edit on stSat, 21 Feb 2015 17:19:28 -0600America/Chicago220152880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And what caused that huge drop and who was in office as it leveled off?
We all remember 2008, which I won't say he didn't have a hand in but hardly his alone.
Also is that not a chart that is including all people even if they may not be in the work force?

Also it shows the ups and downs but still stayed pretty steady with it improving back to the pre 08 numbers.

You are missing the point, Obama loves quoting the unemployment being nearly as low as pre 2008 to give the impression the economy is improving. That is simply not true.

Yes the chart is including people not in the workforce - that is the same thing as being unemployed. It does not matter why someone has not gotten a job for a year, the fact they are not working means at best our economy is weaker for them not producing, and is likely much weaker because they also have to be paid some form of welfare.

The only stat that matters for unemployment is the percent of the population that is employed.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Ya but even before 08 the unemployment rate was never considered 40%...

And ya I am sure those teens living at home and going to school or retires are racking in the welfare.
I am not talking about those that had a job and now don't, talking about the ones that don't need one being included in the numbers fudges things

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Does he even know he's in america ?
Hell, I'm not even sure he's in america.
Does america still exist?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

When you love something...you don't seek to change it. At least not "fundamentally change it"

You mean like how Republicans want to fundamentally change America by destroying the middle class and turning us all into peasants?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ya showing facts to disprove things is bad, sorry about that.

Totally a battered persons mentality..

You posted a list with no substance at all, the source I posted actually sources the rebuttals and shows why the statements are not true.

Call me battered and go after me all you want, doesn't change what I posted.

I wasn't targeting you directly, but your reply does remind of those who are abused, and when they are being beaten and a helper steps in to stop their abuser, the abused will turn and attack the helper and begin defending the one who has bean beating them up all the time.
This is called co-dependence syndrome I believe, and it mirrors exactly those who defend Obama, even when Obama just keeps spitting on them with lie after lie.
You can only be helped when you decide to help yourself though, there is nothing I can do.

(snicker)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

What Obama likes is of no consequence

Obama is just a puppet of Military Industrial Complex and Federal Reserve

What he likes or not, not even z discussion point

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join