It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doesn't Love America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wayne Barrett: What Rudy Giuliani knows about love — a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama

Rudy Giuliani knows a lot about love.

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference. Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love.

The onetime presidential candidate also revealed at the party that Obama "doesn't love America," an echo of a speech he'd delivered to delirious cheers in Arizona a week earlier when he declared: "I would go anywhere, any place, anytime, and I wouldn't give a damn what the President of the United States said, to defend my country. That's a patriot. That's a man who loves his people. That's a man who fights for his people. Unlike our President." Rudy may have forgotten the half-dozen deferments he won ducking the Vietnam War, even getting the federal judge he was clerking for to write a letter creating a special exemption for him. And remember Bernie Kerik? He's the Giulaini police commissioner, business partner and sidekick whose nomination as homeland security secretary narrowly preceded indictments. He then did his national service in prison.

Giuliani doesn’t love America

He loves himself

He loves his own ambition

He loves the GOP fat cats that have made him rich

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: SpaDe_

Ya of course there is that cop out.

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

When you take an obvious cut and paste, you should post the source it came from.
If I can paste the first 5 lines in google and get a rebuttal, means it is not the posters words but ones that have been taken from some where else.
I hope you all read that as well, as he is far from the first of anything on that list.

But that doesn't matter right? Since he is in office not those guys that did the same stuff?

Just curious...if he wasn't the first on "First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.", who was?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Wayne Barrett: What Rudy Giuliani knows about love — a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference. Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love.

The onetime presidential candidate also revealed at the party that Obama "doesn't love America," an echo of a speech he'd delivered to delirious cheers in Arizona a week earlier when he declared: "I would go anywhere, any place, anytime, and I wouldn't give a damn what the President of the United States said, to defend my country. That's a patriot. That's a man who loves his people. That's a man who fights for his people. Unlike our President." Rudy may have forgotten the half-dozen deferments he won ducking the Vietnam War, even getting the federal judge he was clerking for to write a letter creating a special exemption for him. And remember Bernie Kerik? He's the Giulaini police commissioner, business partner and sidekick whose nomination as homeland security secretary narrowly preceded indictments. He then did his national service in prison.

He loves himself

And...what does that have to do with this thread? Did you accidently post in the wrong place? This thread is about how perfect of a statement "Obama doesn't love America" is. Care to contribute?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It is in there, I can only show you the source I can't force you to read it.

I will admit they get kinda technical, and after the mud settles he may have been the first on somethings but we don't cherry pick one to prove the rest.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

He loves himself

WOW...he is a GOP supporter, white, rich and self-absorbed? If he is also a christian I guess we need to string him up...huh?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Everyone knows Obama is guilty of all those things, and what you posted does not prove he didn't. People who ignore the pathetic misuse of government that Obama does daily like to just use the word "facts" to label all of their defensive rebuttals. We see this often enough. Or just argue semantics and pick out a few errors as if those are enough to redeem that toilet bug of a president.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Man, you people have it all backwards. How the president feels about the country is shown through how the world ends up seeing us.

Dubya surely must have hated Murica. No other POTUS was ever as successful (in recent generations anyway) at making the world think the country is so full of rabid bumbling backwoods morons eager to be the bringers of death & destruction the world over.

Hats off to you, George. To be that disgusted with your country, enough to tank the reputation of the country & civilians, takes a whole lot of talent.

Or maybe he was just that damned stupid & lucky simultaneously.

link   

It is in there, I can only show you the source I can't force you to read it.

I will admit they get kinda technical, and after the mud settles he may have been the first on somethings but we don't cherry pick one to prove the rest.

So your statement about none of those being correct...was...incorrect? Personally, you just lost all of my trust in what you say as that was a lie.

link   
I know you said that I am misunderstanding you, but I still can't get past how you can show he doesn't love america if you can't/won't show how previous admins showed they did.

Besides people disagreeing with his policies, and some bogus list, this seems to be just personal opinion, unless that is just your over point.
That this is all just personal.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Have a good read cause there is plenty of false info in your copy paste.

Please don't twist my words, never said they were all incorrect.
Just that there was plenty of false info in there.
Please quote me otherwise.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, every body does not know he is guilt of all those things.
I clearly showed you people that don't agree with that all at.
In which you decided to just turn to personal attacks.
I posted something with sources to back up claims, you posted a list of things with no source.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Man, you people have it all backwards. How the president feels about the country is shown through how the world ends up seeing us.

Dubya surely must have hated Murica. No other POTUS was ever as successful (in recent generations anyway) at making the world think the country is so full of rabid bumbling backwoods morons eager to be the bringers of death & destruction the world over.

Hats off to you, George. To be that disgusted with your country, enough to tank the reputation of the country & civilians, takes a whole lot of talent.

Or maybe he was just that damned stupid & lucky simultaneously.

I would probably go with the latter. But a portion of America is "rabid bumbling backwoods morons". They are part of our country and the deserve to have their votes counted also. You know...the same way rioting blacks that loot stores over a legally-proven-wrong cause. Same as politicians that want free votes so they vote to allow illegals to stay in our country even though they broke the law to get here. And so on, and so on. Fact is...people can suck, can be stupid and can even on occasion drool on themselves. America is still a great country.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Have a good read cause there is plenty of false info in your copy paste.

Please don't twist my words, never said they were all incorrect.
Just that there was plenty of false info in there.
Please quote me otherwise.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, every body does not know he is guilt of all those things.
I clearly showed you people that don't agree with that all at.
In which you decided to just turn to personal attacks.
I posted something with sources to back up claims, you posted a list of things with no source.

Really? Then where does this cut and paste come from: "I hope you all read that as well, as he is far from the first of anything on that list. "

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hello?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

He loves himself

And...what does that have to do with this thread? Did you accidently post in the wrong place? This thread is about how perfect of a statement "Obama doesn't love America" is. Care to contribute?

It has everything to do with the thread

Just showing the hypocrisy of the mouth piece Giuliani who made the statement as a narcissist

You think its perfect many don’t or most don’t I would guess particularly the journalist who lived through Giuliani’s as mayor who wrote the article
www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 20-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I don't think that Obama hates America.

I think Obama is just angry.

He is angry because most people don't see America as he sees it. He is angry and bitter and resentful. He is filled with unresolved hurt and slights real and/or imagined.

Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

He loves himself

It has everything to do with the thread

Just showing the hypocrisy of the mouth piece Giuliani who made the statement as a narcissist

You think its perfect many don’t or most don’t I would guess particularly the journalist who lived through Giuliani’s as mayor

I don't even have an opinion of Giuliani. I know more about ant's mating habits than Giuliani. Feel free to express your opinion of the man, but it really has nothing to do with my OP. In fact...since I know nothing about him other than the office he once held...I'll even accept your opinion of him.

So...what do you think of the phrase "Obama doesn't love America"?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Then don't trust me over a mistake in my wordage.
I should have used everything not anything, I was under the impression I had said everything, maybe an auto correct issue

Like I said previously I did not want to say all of it was false just that there is some false info in there.
If you are willing to discredit everything over one small mistake then that is your right but very dishonest.
And by that same logic you would have to discredit the list, as it clearly has mistakes in it.

edit on thFri, 20 Feb 2015 18:20:01 -0600America/Chicago220150180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Giuliani is just sucking up and making a political smear. I could really care less about defending Obama that’s not the point…

Who gives a dam who loves or hates America what matters is the policy that Obama is doing is wrong

Giuliani should just deal with the policy not smearing and trying to suck up to right wingers

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I don't think that Obama hates America.

I think Obama is just angry.

He is angry because most people don't see America as he sees it. He is angry and bitter and resentful. He is filled with unresolved hurt and slights real and/or imagined.

Just my opinion.

You may be 100% right. But I do have a question. When you say "He is angry because most people don't see America as he sees it" do you mean "as he sees it" or "as he sees how it should be"? Serious question because I agree that he is angry, bitter and resentful also. Who wouldn't be? But a presidential temper tantrum at a three-year-old level is kinda below the office. He thought he had a free ride after his first election. He thought he could do anything he wanted and that everyone would either faint in disbelief of his godliness or be forced down by his minions with the word "RACIST".

Didn't quite work out that way. And I don't KNOW that he HATES America...but he could based upon his actions.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Then don't trust me over a mistake in my wordage.
I should have used everything not anything, I was under the impression I had said everything, maybe an auto correct issue

Like I said previously I did not want to say all of it was false just that there is some false info in there.
If you are willing to discredit everything over one small mistake then that is your right but very dishonest.
And by that same logic you would have to discredit the list, as it clearly has mistakes in it.

Dude...you say it is "dishonest" of me to discredit you for saying something untrue. But then you say "If you are willing to discredit everything over one small mistake" but previously said "but we don't cherry pick one to prove the rest". I don't know...maybe I'm being harsh. But I'm about to bail on this thread anyway...so...PEACE! If it helps...I don't think you don't love America.

edit on 2/20/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join