It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Forces Engage ISIS For The First Time (and kick their a**)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by hudsonhawk69 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The MIC and bankers are making fortunes of the never ending wars. They will never end for that reason.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

So yeah, you take 100 special operations gurus along with all of the Iraqi Forces they are training and the earth will open up and swallow ISIS whole.

Boots will be on the ground. It's been the desired outcome since we fully engaged publicly. They have been steering public support for it and it's now primed among the US population to do it.

If we put 500 Marine boots on the ground right now they would waste ISIS in days.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am just spit balling with this post and some insite would be welcomed.

From the limited amount of research I have done it seems that their are a large number of highly trained operators that have cut their teeth in the various confilcts over the years that are now out of contracts "mercenaries" as it where..

What would be in the way of someone like Assad giving a Lucrative contract to such a organisation that could supply a highly trained mercenary force to take out Isis or at least cause enough of a shack up so that at least plans can be put in place to rebuild a country. I understand there must be some political bureaucracy in the way but I would think the dollars would speak for themselves in the end, does it not always???. I know that in the 80's a very small mercenary force from South Africa or Austraila was able to secure strategic locations in Sierra Leone, I will say though maybe that mission was not quite at the level of what Isis is but it shows with the right people something is possible.

Although my gut feeling is that the problem has gone way to far? and that it would now take a "real" army in size to deal with this group?.

Or it was always the case that Isis would be allowed to grow for a coaliation to then Liberate the area for its own means?.

With my limited knowledge as it stands I think if I was Assad I would have set up a company in Switzerland long ago and under a corporate name would have been recruiting ex special forces and highly trained operators as guns for hire to secure key locations just not sure how many western operators would go for it but if the cash was right who knows??..

RA

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Leaked footage of U.S troops Engaging with ISIS :youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy1010

Is THAt the bare minimum?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy1010
Leaked footage of U.S troops Engaging with ISIS :youtu.be...

Video doesn't play but I can imagine how that went.

When confiscating weapons, is it still guerrilla warfare if you reclaim back your own weapons?

US soldier: "Hey look he's got the same weapon as you.

Other soldier: yeah, funny that. Hey it's a few clicks back to base. Want to take one of these Toyotas?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

USA! USA! USA!

It is not just about the USA. Everyone should be united against these thugs. Every time a see people shouting their countries name, just reminds me how primitive we are!

But saying that, we need to strike them hard, before its too late. Even in the UK, I am worried that too many people are being radicalised, and its only a matter of time until we see some sort of massacre here.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69

Congratulations... An army who's funding probably runs well into the "BILLIONS" beat a bunch of sand 'n-word's with sticks...

You must be so #ing proud!

Asshole!

What a stupid, childish thing to say!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Propaganda.

So we kill some people, piss away trillions, say we won, leave and in 10 years are faced with super jihadis.

These mofos are in it for life, the us doesn't have that budget or willpower, so either we nuke all of these countries or mind our own #.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Allow me to try and reply again... Hopefully this time some fascist pig won't remove my post.

U.S.A. has a military budget of over 600 Million dollars and they beat some middle eastern militants who are barely even armed with guns?

Who cares?

edit on 22/2/2015 by hudsonhawk69 because: I can't spell!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Congratulations... An army who's funding probably runs well into the "BILLIONS" beat a bunch of sand 'n-word's with sticks...

Asshole!

If not supporting "Team America World Police" Makes me childish then yes... Yes I am.

America has a military budget of what? 600 million? More? And someone is bragging that they defeated some middle eastern militants who's budget is what? 2 cows 14 goats and 7 chickens?

And you're calling ME childish?

Were you by any chance the school yard bully or are you simply supporting the "holier than thou" muslims/islamists are evil club?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Congratulations... An army who's funding probably runs well into thebarIONS" beat a bunch of sand 'n-word's with sticks...

Asshole!

If not supporting "Team America World Police" Makes me childish then yes... Yes I am.

America has a military budget of what? 600 million? More? And someone is bragging that they defeated some middle eastern militants who's budget is what? 2 cows 14 goats and 7 chickens?

Were you by any chance the school yard bully or are you simply supporting the "holier than thou" muslims/islamists are evil club?

I have never said I love the american government
or military. In fact I have been vocal about them
on this site.

This is not about america, this is about getting
Rid of a real threat. You say Isis budget is small.
Try saying that to the thousands of families
Destroyed by the Isis.

If budget was important, then we would have only been in Afghanistan a few months and not years.

So, yes, you are being childish because Isis is a threat to the world, and all nations should work together to defeat them.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Asshole!

I have the need to interject

I'm quite sure once upon a time hundreds of savage cavemen somewhere armed with sticks had to of, on one of their rape and steal and plunder the fruit trees or other forays, accidentally wander into a camp where a group of other primitives had figured out the "hand axe" and invested quite a bit of time and resources making them...

Undoubtedly, you, I and everyone else in here is descended from the group of 50 half monkeys with hand axes not the 300 dead half monkeys who only had sticks...

so whine all effin hell you want about the moron underdog with a lesser budget, that just means they are stupid and will go extinct. It's kind of a no brainer that the side investing money in science is going to kick the crud out of the side investing in prayer

Moral of the story if your going to run around trying to kill people you might want to have a budget for it or something before you wander into people who do.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think they should cut off ISIS's supply of ninja outfits.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Great news, but the date on OP's article...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
They are actually heavily funded from selling oil. You know, from those oil fields we "liberated" in the Iraqi war.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69
Ahahaha... 600 million? Multiply that by 100 and you'll be close... Next time, try not to make it so obvious that you come from a poor country. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just sayin, you're obviously not used to dealing in larger numbers. 600 million... this guy... I'm tellin ya...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman Semper fi. Despite Obama.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Now ISIS will feel the full wrath of the Evil Empire.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join