It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists May Have Found Proof Of Aliens Creating Life On Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Even if they did send it to seed life one thing hits home...they were obviously 3 billion years too late.

Time travel?

LOL you got me

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Even if they did send it to seed life one thing hits home...they were obviously 3 billion years too late.

Actually it's one of the best interpretations of seeds falling onto fallow ground. What they are saying now, is that some of the seeds didn't even get to the ground, and that they have found the leftovers still in the tin. All very biblical. I wonder is there any more word about the DNA...that'll be interesting X millions/billions of years on.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Actually it's one of the best interpretations of seeds falling onto fallow ground. What they are saying now, is that some of the seeds didn't even get to the ground, and that they have found the leftovers still in the tin. All very biblical. I wonder is there any more word about the DNA...that'll be interesting X millions/billions of years on.

I would agree if...IF...what relevance can the discovery of a possible ancient civilisaton have? I absolutely know what would happen. Religious circles would use it as evidence of god, thereby debunking the very reason for the existence of god, which is faith, not proof. And the scientists would just say ho hum, far too long gone, no help there.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baltazar84

Good find!

Very interesting indeed.

I personally think there's overwhelming evidence that alien life exists and most likely seeded our planet with life. It makes more sense then the magic of abiogenesis.

Science always comes to a consensus about things and reaches a conclusion based on the available evidence. For instance, scientist will tell you, the reason that there will not be any danger if the LHC creates black holes is because these black holes will quickly evaporate because of Hawking radiation. The problem here is, Hawking radiation is hypothetical and it hasn't been measured.

Scientist say this because of the available evidence which brings them to the conclusion that Hawking radiation exists. There's more evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life than there is for Hawking radiation, yet we can't reach any conclusion based on the available evidence whether extraterrestrials exist? Of course we can and the accumulation of evidence overwhelmingly supports the existence of extraterrestrials.

You would have to believe that earth has the "right conditions" for life and these conditions can't be repeated in our universe. That would be okay to contemplate in 1940 but it doesn't make much sense today.

I think panspermia and directed panspermia are the best explanations of how earth and the universe is seeded with life. If we become capable of doing this we will do the same thing.
edit on 20-2-2015 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Your source is gone and doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sadly Link does not work

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Good find!

Very interesting indeed.

I personally think there's overwhelming evidence that alien life exists and most likely seeded our planet with life. It makes more sense then the magic of abiogenesis.

Science always comes to a consensus about things and reaches a conclusion based on the available evidence. For instance, scientist will tell you, the reason that there will not be any danger if the LHC creates black holes is because these black holes will quickly evaporate because of Hawking radiation. The problem here is, Hawking radiation is hypothetical and it hasn't been measured.

Scientist say this because of the available evidence which brings them to the conclusion that Hawking radiation exists. There's more evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life than there is for Hawking radiation, yet we can't reach any conclusion based on the available evidence whether extraterrestrials exist? Of course we can and the accumulation of evidence overwhelmingly supports the existence of extraterrestrials.

You would have to believe that earth has the "right conditions" for life and these conditions can't be repeated in our universe. That would be okay to contemplate in 1940 but it doesn't make much sense today.

I think panspermia and directed panspermia are the best explanations of how earth and the universe is seeded with life. If we become capable of doing this we will do the same thing.

Interesting, but! What created our creators then?
- I strongly believe that it all were a coincidence. Just the right conditions at the right time on the right planet, that thereafter had been hit by another planet maybe, a giant eksplosion, a giant asteroid or whatever. That would then carry the seeds of life to other planets. This would then be a gradual process, that would take billions of years. Ofcourse, in the meantime other plantes would start off at the same place.

What is more interesting for me though, is how life might have evolved other places. We on earth have evolved like this, due to the composition in the air, there is just so many what if's! It's incredible.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Update on the link I gave earlier,
this should work,

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Been posted, it's fantastical claims with literally zero evidence.

When you see Professor Wainwright and Professor Wickramasinghe assume hoax, it's all they do.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
These guys work in - Astrobiology. That's a telling clue. I'd imagine in that field the holy Grail will be alien life. This may be a case of these scientists seeing what they want to see for their own pride/ego.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It did come from alien life. It's called panspermia.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Everything starts out "unsubstanciated".

And most things stay that way.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Maybe we are sort of like some kind of cosmic free range chicken, and they will eventually come here and hoover us all up into food processing ships for some interstellar cuisine. Imagine if the only purpose of humanity was to make a food product!!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's pretty clear to me, inherently, this is exactly what happened. It explains so, so much, including angels and other people in the sky. It would be nice to have some validation, but given relationship to the cosmos, am not sure this is going to happen until contact.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wainwright suggests that there is a possibility that this metal object may have landed in space from a comet. “For the moment, we are content to say that the life-containing titanium sphere came from space, possibly from a comet."

What life did it contain?

Btw, page not found.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Life on Earth came from a lightning strike on a rotting crab apple in Uzbekistan.

I dont need proof, just like Professor Wainwright and Professor Wickramasinghe....

You get my point?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There was a thread about this same subject some time ago with the same English scientists. It's great to hear the English scientists are more willing to proclaim what no other scientists in any other countries are willing to proclaim with only the slightest artifact when it seems very probable that at least in the USA we have a warehouse full of alien artifacts somewhere and our scientists aren't willing to take that chance. You never know though, with the track record the USA has for secrecy they could very well never release that information.

Makes you wonder then if it will be up to people like the Mars One crew to show the world what Federal commies aren't willing to show.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JudgeThread

Wainwright suggests that there is a possibility that this metal object may have landed in space from a comet. “For the moment, we are content to say that the life-containing titanium sphere came from space, possibly from a comet."

What life did it contain?

Btw, page not found.

No life. They admit nothing is living. They also did not do any tests on the metal to determine whether it originated on Earth. They are also complete frauds and lie, so any tests they personally do is meaningless, they would need to send the material to someone reputable.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Im sure they are definitely watching is!

a reply to: Shepard64

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thanks for filling me in. I was unaware of this and wasn't aware of this previously just happen to come across this article on yahoo's front page

a reply to: gortex

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join