It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Putin TV Special out of Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Germany's ZDF television channel has aired an explosive TV show 'Putin the Man' making all sorts of wild and down right nasty claims about Putin.

zeit.zdf.de...

I don't speak German so can't watch it...I'll have to go by other stories until a subtitled in English version hits the Net. Meanwhile we are starting to get pretty nasty news stories about the German TV special.

-

I do speak German and watched the entire video. In essence it is pretty "fair" considering it is from Germany. Pretty much in the end the message is: Russia is a might to be reckoned with and it will STAY no matter how much we bitch about it. I did not notice any much bias or ridicule in the video. Putin's "paranoia" if one may say so is in the video shown as having to do with the collapse of the USSR. Many of us who decry the NWO also consider it as a catastrophe. Not that the USSR was any "good" but it sure kept the Banksters in check. Any Banana Republic not wanting to toe the line of the west could simply threaten to turn "communist". It is not surprising that the sudden loss of quality of life for the common worker, the unchecked predatory capitalism and endless expansion of the IMF/NATO is beginning with the collapse of the USSR. Before that the west had to be "nice" also they had no intention to do so; with the USSR gone there was no reason to "stay nice" any longer. And in the video this is what it pretty much focuses on, that Putin is hell bent to keep this power for Russia. As in one statement at the end it is said: That pretty much short of a nuclear war LOST, you better get used to it that Russia will stay a power.
I did not see it as a demonizeing propaganda piece. Rather just in line with German understanding that Putin will not be a an easy "push over".

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
I really don't know whats so explosive to see (I'm German so i understand everthing they said) here in this documentary. O.K..., in the past he drank some, he worked for the KGB, a few times he beat his wife (millions of other man do the same sometimes.., sadly!) but that doesn't make them absolute monsters or complete unpredictable. I've seen the complete Docu. I'ts absolutely no big deal and not worthy to open a Thread about. IMHO
And BTW. i think Russia isn't that easy to govern. a reply to: noeltrotsky

Thanks for the comments! It seems like trying to influence opinions against Putin, but possibly not. Or German opinions on Putin are already pretty negative.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guenter
I do speak German and watched the entire video. In essence it is pretty "fair" considering it is from Germany. Pretty much in the end the message is: Russia is a might to be reckoned with and it will STAY no matter how much we bitch about it. I did not notice any much bias or ridicule in the video. Putin's "paranoia" if one may say so is in the video shown as having to do with the collapse of the USSR. Many of us who decry the NWO also consider it as a catastrophe. Not that the USSR was any "good" but it sure kept the Banksters in check. Any Banana Republic not wanting to toe the line of the west could simply threaten to turn "communist". It is not surprising that the sudden loss of quality of life for the common worker, the unchecked predatory capitalism and endless expansion of the IMF/NATO is beginning with the collapse of the USSR. Before that the west had to be "nice" also they had no intention to do so; with the USSR gone there was no reason to "stay nice" any longer. And in the video this is what it pretty much focuses on, that Putin is hell bent to keep this power for Russia. As in one statement at the end it is said: That pretty much short of a nuclear war LOST, you better get used to it that Russia will stay a power.
I did not see it as a demonizeing propaganda piece. Rather just in line with German understanding that Putin will not be a an easy "push over".

Thanks for the comments! It takes a long time to do these shows, so it could have been in the works a long time. It seems to me with all the government secrets sources to be sanctioned by the German government.

No big deal it seems! I'm off to get drunk and do some groping tonight...don't invite me over to your place!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
To be fair, he didn't said "f..ed"

He said "whatever you will do during the wedding night, the result will be the same"

Of course, the hint is not so subtle, but he didn't used rude words explicitly.

edit on 20-2-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Able to understand German I watched it.

It`s actually a pretty good documentary except for a few insinuations in it.

It also shows what idiots the leaders of the Western World are with their threatening and bullying tactics towards Putin..."He acts the complete opposite as to what you would expect when that is done, only not in a predictable way," so they haven`t got a clue how to play him, yet they keep make him do things with those tactics.

Another thing which is clearly been shown, despite the documentary tries to him look like a dangerous person who wants to dominate the World, "he`s not an idiot and is afraid to lose his power," so that would mean he won`t do adventures things which will jeopardize his power as something like attacking NATO.

Also interesting to see is, he things clearly you should not show weakness and stand up when bullied. He wants to be treated with respect, the exact opposite in how the Western Politicians are treating others. So the most dangerous part is not at the side with Putin, but with the arrogant way Western Politicians are acting towards him.
edit on 20 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I never said I agreed with the documentary. I pretty much said this was a rebuttal to Russia's propaganda piece about conquering Europe. However, I think it is fair to point out that Putin has a murky past and to act like he is the only world leader with humanity's best interests at heart is disingenuous. He's just like every other person with power. The only difference is he's trying to carve out a world where Russia and by extension himself is the top dog as opposed to the US.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I just finished watching and I have to say it isn't really 'explosive'.

Some of the people they had talking were good, especially Erich Schmidt-Eenboom. I like him - he knows what he's talking about.
The mere mentioning of the 'Petersburg club' is also telling that they had good sources for this piece.
But again... not really explosive.

Then again, they let Masha Gessen speak... who would say anything against Russia or Putin.

Or Aljona Arschinowa, who was a member of Molodaja Gwardija (Russia's Hitler youth) Very likely FSB.
I don't know what to think about that...

If you want to know anything more, feel free to ask.

*Pretty much what the other German speaking members already said...
edit on 20-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Interesting...the show is being played up by the Western English media then with headlines like...

Putin 'Beat Ex-Wife and Had Secret Facelift', Claims Sensational Documentary
www.newsweek.com...

'Vladimir Putin is a wife-beater' - and six other claims in new documentary
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Then again, they let Masha Gessen speak... who would say anything against Russia or Putin.

Agree.

If you let only to Masha Gessen to speak this would be explosive

Mentioning "Petersburg club" is not something that proves they have good sources, everyone in Russia knows that Putin favorites his old friends from Petersburg. "Kooperativ Ozero" is a buzzword that everyone knows in Russia, does this means they all good sources ?

Something explosive would be if they confirm Putin SPAG relations. BND might have some info, but as is see this docu adds nothing to what is known about Mr. Putin. No more news from BND lol.

SPAG from russian page

Фирму SPAG возглавил гражданин Лихтенштейна Рудольф Риттер, а петербургское АО "Знаменская", гендиректором которого был В.Смирнов (а членом правления - В.Кумарин-Барсуков) стала петербургским филиалом SPAG'а. 200 акций SPAG'а получила в собственность мэрия, от имени которой В.Путин передал их в управление В.Смирнову ("Newsweek", 03.09.2001). (В 1999 году фирма SPAG именно в связи с причастностью к ней нового российского премьера В.Путина подверглась проверке со стороны германской Федеральной разведывательной службы BND. По результатам проверки BND обвинила Р.Риттера в том, что он занимался отмыванием денег как для российских криминальных группировок, так и для колумбийских наркоторговцев - кокаинового картеля Кали. В мае 2000 г. Риттер был арестован в столице Лихтенштейна Вадуце, а летом 2001 ему были официально предъявлены эти обвинения (La Repubblica, 13.07.2001; "Newsweek", 03.09.2001).
www.anticompromat.org...

Some info about SPAG in English www.sptimes.ru...

I'm asking if anything about SPAG was said in this docu ? If not, this docu is just another sensationalist piece of sh*t, "Putin beat his wife".

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Interesting...the show is being played up by the Western English media then with headlines like...

You think that`s interesting, have a read about the answer...

Link

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

You're right.
The "Kooperativ Ozero" even has a wiki page. Ozero are pretty much the Russian version of Skull&Bones so to speak.
I thought about something else.
edit on 20-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The anti russian propaganda is in full swing,take no notice.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yeah that can be said...

But if you look at the "conquer Europe" fiasco...
You can claim satire...

Call someone a molester...
I don't see how satire fits the bill...

But that aside;

While I agree that Putin doesn't have the World population's best interests at heart...

He does have Russia's people's best interests at heart...

How many Western leaders can honestly say that about their respective population...
Let alone the whole World...

I know for sure that David Cameron isn't worried about my interests...
Or anyone else that doesn't have an occupation at the high levels of Banking or Corporations...

Who is your leader? Obama!
Honestly...
Does he have your best interests at heart...
Or the citizens of the States?

I'm not too jovial about Nationalism...
But I don't think at it's core that it is an ugly trait to have when that Nationalism is driven by a foundation of wanting the best for your people.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

They said he had plastic surgery? Maybe - They said he was fat & out of shape during his KGB days? Doesn't appear that way

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Germany's ZDF television channel has aired an explosive TV show 'Putin the Man' making all sorts of wild and down right nasty claims about Putin.

zeit.zdf.de...

I don't speak German so can't watch it...I'll have to go by other stories until a subtitled in English version hits the Net. Meanwhile we are starting to get pretty nasty news stories about the German TV special.

news.nationalpost.com...

Some of the claims being made are:
- Putin regularly violently beat his ex-wife.
- “He was depressed, fat, lazy and disillusioned,” Mahsa Gessen, an author and activist told the documentary.
- Putin lied about a protest in Dresden where he claimed to talk the protesters into leaving when in fact he told them his officers had orders to shoot.
- He is paranoid and obsessed with holding power after a series of assassination attempts, apparently 5 in total. One being in London and stopped by Scotland Yard.

english.alarabiya.net...

Clearly the Germans are starting to prepare their citizens for a deep hatred of Putin. Interestingly Germany has chosen to avoid tarring Russians, instead focusing on Putin himself. Germany probably wants to maintain a business relationship after Putin leaves power. There can be no doubt the German government assisted with the production of this TV 'special' given the extensive secret government sources quoted in the special.

-

Poor child.

What are you personally afraid of?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

How was the Conquer Europe segment satire? Who was it satirizing? I'd also argue that most Western leaders think they have the best interests of their country at heart. The benefit Putin has is that anyone who dissents against his view of what is Russia's best interest can be dealt with. Plus, there's a bit more homogeneity when it comes to Russia's population thanks to 20 million of them being killed by their own government.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Clearly the Germans are starting to prepare their citizens for a deep hatred of Putin.

Or, they might just be telling it like it is.
Heaven forbid anyone criticize the "dear leader"!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkorange

Poor child.

What are you personally afraid of?

The rest of the world not believing in the delusion the majority of Russians seem to believe, perhaps?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
While I agree that Putin doesn't have the World population's best interests at heart...

He does have Russia's people's best interests at heart...

I've seen you suggest this a couple of times now, but I really don't understand how you came to this conclusion.

What has he done for the Russian people?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join