It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody Check The Back Of Your Neck

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I just had to check and I haven't got one. Guess I didn't get the factory stamp.

But, interesting fact though, I've got a freckle in the palm of my left hand right below my middle finger and my mom had one in the very same place on her right hand so when we put our palms together they lined up perfectly. Was kind of neat.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I've got two so I guess I am a super secret sleeper agent or something. I always wanted to be special...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've got 1 slightly to the left,I hate it catches on combs so I wear my hair long & always down. Am gonna get it removed,I'll let you all know if a chip comes flying out & takes out my Dr or I become an alien

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: twinklez
I've got 1 slightly to the left,I hate it catches on combs so I wear my hair long & always down. Am gonna get it removed,I'll let you all know if a chip comes flying out & takes out my Dr or I become an alien

Removes chip. RAWWWWWWWRRRRRR SURRENDER PUNY HUUUMANNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nope. No one in my family has a mole near their c7 vertebrae on the back of their neck.

You wouldn't happen to be from a warm and sunny area in the world most of the year, would you? I'm thinking perhaps the sun is the culprit and everyone is getting moley on the back of their neck from not enough sun screen use out working and playing in the sun. Perhaps?

CdT

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

Check, fleck, neck ?

Check!

Checked neck for fleck .

Neck checked, no fleck.

Checked other necks for flecks.

No flecks found on any necks after check.

No effect no defect after neck fleck check.

Heck!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a mole above my right butt cheek...does that count???

I always sensed that moles were found near their mole holes hahahah

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have one. Slightly left of center though. About the size of a bb from my estimation. I only felt it, didn't try to look at it yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
If you believe in reincarnation, moles can represent scars from injuries in past life, sometimes marking the location of an injury that caused death.

Then I must have been shot in the back with buckshot.

But at least I don't have the C7 mole..

Thankfully all my moles are flat and not raised above the skin.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join