It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody Check The Back Of Your Neck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I can't help but notice that most of the people I know, including members of my own family, have what looks like a mole or wart in pretty much the exact same location. With their back turned to you, it is always visible on the back of the neck just above the collar of their t-shirt. From what I know of anatomy, it is in a location that places it just above the C7 vertebrate.

I have noticed this on others so often, and it is so consistent, that I have begun to wonder.....tracking device?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Tracking devices? Who would of put them there? In any case, tracking devices would be placed inside of the body, undetectable to the eye.

I'm going to have to go with moles / freckles and remember, if you look for something hard enough, you always find it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I HAVE ONE!!!!

I can't look because I don't have a mirror but it feels like an oatmeal cookie.

Is that bad?

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

keep clam,

the big bad government are not planting tracking chips into the necks of you, your family, or anyone else.

Unless you have actual evidence....

Which i very much doubt.

Ohhh and before you say it, no the freckles on the back of my neck do not count.
edit on 20-2-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious
That's the thing: I wasn't looking for it. Yet there it is. I have seen it do often on other people it begs the question. Why there? And why on so many people? It's kind of an awkward-to-reach spot. But it is a perfect location if you need to plant something on someone near the surface and still have it go unnoticed.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hollywood knows about this, too. Marsellus Wallace clearly had a recent implant in Pulp Fiction:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Count me in, i have one too.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Why would anyone need tracking devices in form of a mole when everyone voluntarily carries tracking devices around anyways?

a reply to: Helious

originally posted by: Helious
...and remember, if you look for something hard enough, you always find it.

I've been looking for freedom since I left my home town...
edit on 20-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980
No no. It is lower down. It would be just below the top rim of that man's shirt collar if he had one.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Why would anyone need tracking devices in form of a mole when everyone voluntarily carries tracking devices around anyways?

The same reason that Crop circles must be aliens, chem-trails must be making us stupid, Fluoride must be making us sterile, and "they" invented AIDS.

Because conspiracy theorists say so!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1
Seriously, everyone take a second and see if it is there.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I htink i have a theory why so many have one. Its a left over from evolution or something every human has. SOme peoples dissapears over time others become more prominent.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
mind boggling...i just checked the closest four persons to me (at work) and they have it....

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So this is actually a government mole? Cool, I heard about government moles but never knew what they really meant.
edit on 20-2-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I don't have one, guess that means I must be an alien after all lol

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Indeed it could be a virus passed down from mother to child in utero that is evolved to hang out in the nervous system right around that part of the spine. Any virologists out there who can chime in on this?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

i got it too no joke ive always wondered about it and i try to pick at it like a zit its right below my tattoo above the coloar thats wierd im scared now lol

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: toktaylor
I am willing to bet this is going to turn out to be startlingly common. It would be nice to have some idea why this is so. We can already tinker with the genetics of a virus. Has a genetically engineered tracking device been released? If so, how advanced is it?
edit on 20-2-2015 by olddognewtricks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'v read about this before, the guys whole family died

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Mine's in front and to the right. But then I've always been a restless sleeper. My son's is in the exact same spot.

You do realize we're all going to be checking everyone's neck now, don't you? Thanks a lot.

edit on 2/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join