It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"5 Important Things From History That No One Can Explain"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:52 PM
Many other important ones, besides this 5 I think. Although these 5 things are interesting none the less.

I would add a 6th, or maybe others would like to add in theirs as well.

Classic of Mountains and Seas

Things about this subject that I'm interested in:

1. No one, no scholar even as of today, can guarantee 100% what in the hell this book is truly is, it's like another Voynich Manuscript except that it is ... A LOT OLDER. Some say it's a Geography book, some scholars say it's a map or a diary of sorts that describes amazing adventures outside of China, maybe in America, Mexico or other areas of the world.

But the book, or at least versions of it, has existed since the 4th century B.C. and perhaps even a lot earlier.

2. This book, is actually THE SOURCE, of where all Chinese mythologies come from. Ancient Chinese Deity figures, strange creatures, mythical figures, magic, practice of sorcery, everything that is strange and mystical about the Chinese culture, came form this book.

3. In this book, it describes over 400 God like figures and over 200 distinctive animals, living beings and plants and other things that simply does not exist on this Earth.

This is very similar to the Voynich Manuscript, where it depicts plants and herbs that we cannot find on Earth. At least we can't find the exact version that is drawn in the book, we could find something similar or looks like it, but not EXACTLY it.

4. What's stranger, is that the book, at time, goes on to explain what would happen if you were to "EAT" some of these strange animals.

For instance, there was a passage in there, that described this type of strange monkey. If I remembered correctly, it was like white colored or something, it's basically one of those things that doesn't exist in our world. The word used to describe the animal also does not exist in the Chinese vocabulary, it is a new word that is created just to describe this ... thing that is something akin to a "Baboon".

What is strange about this statement, is that... if you were to "EAT" this "Baboon" looking thing, eat it's meat... get this'... you will be able to "RUN FASTER".

5. In this book that was written thousands of years ago, it describes in detail various UFO incidents, what witness say they saw in the book, they could not explain.

Strange lights, fireballs in the sky, objects appearing and disappearing out of nowhere.

6. In this book, it specifically talks about Kingdom of Giants, Kingdom of God and many other strange and very confusing statements.

Some of the Deity figures mentioned in there is just too strange to not pay closer attention to.

Such as Kingdom of Giants, Kingdom of Fish People (Even described, they have human head, hands, upper body, but has no foot except the lower body of a fish. They are talking about Mermaids...)

There are many more, like Insects that look like and have properties similar to animals... How people thousands of years ago dealt with a "Great Flood" that pretty much laid waste to Chinese agriculture, and how these ... "Mystical Gods" came down from heaven and taught people how to divert water out of the farm lands and make farming possible again.

The list goes on and on, I mean, it's several chapters.... of crazy talk but... oh boy, it's real fascinating.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
a reply to: VoidHawk

Amazing photos and quite beautiful. It just boggles my mind how ancient civilizations could construct such engineering marvels. Who knows, but the grooves on the steps and on the walls could have easily been created with an automated rotating cutting tool. The grooves seem to be spaced relatively evenly apart which would account for some kind of tool with evenly spaced multiple cutting edges. The cutting edge of the rock openings also seem to be quite clean and sharp. The Claim ancient hand tools were used to cut huge portions of stone with such a sharp straight consistency, is again very hard to swallow.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
I really enjoyed that list. Thank You!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:06 PM

originally posted by: truthseeker84
I would add a 6th, or maybe others would like to add in theirs as well.
Classic of Mountains and Seas

Never heard of this whatsoever...and I like to think I've heard most crazy stuff. Clearly I'm lacking in Far East Crazy Stuff!

Thanks! Looking forward to reading!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:55 PM
S&F just for posting cracked lol. I read that article as well (Well, I read everything there) and thought it was very interesting, enough to google everything they wrote about

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:56 PM
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Umm.. I see how someone could not decipher that.

Allow me to back track for you.

Religion was obviously created to give few power and control others (still works today, hence it's obvious).

Why was there is motivation to hinder true spiritual knowledge and hide it from the masses?

That's the part I don't understand. I apologize for not spelling it out easier, hope this works

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:27 PM
a reply to: Elementalist

Ahhh ok.

My bad!

Depends what you call true spiritual knowledge...

Many people find that with religion... Telling the non religious it's the only way...
Many don't find it with religion... Telling the religious they're being mislead...

Personally, I think both are wrong...

Experience of the individual is paramount...

If that's through religion... Fair enough...
If it's through spiritual meditation... Fair enough...

I'm where I am, religious, through experience, and also very spiritual...

Can't speak for others though.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
About the caves in China..

Seems to me if I had enslaved a whole nation consisting of the largest population of slaves on earth, ( Like many of the Dynasty's did) I'd expect them to dig tunnels too. Or perhaps it was forced labor but be sure - humans did this. There is nothing so strange about these caves/tunnel systems that scream Aliens.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:43 PM
a reply to: kosmicjack

The Egyptians were pretty well known. Although they had a cosmopolitan population (due to where the country is situated), they painted themselves as brown with black hair. Etruscan isnt unknown, but it isnt fully deciphered either. The Romans blotted it out when they conquered them.

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
1. I always thought of the 'Sea People' as being forefathers of the Vikings

NO, for the love of god no. No one on this site seems to read. Scandinavians have been around for at least 80,000 years. The migrating Sea Peoples can be followed to Sardinia (Sherden) and Sicily (Shekelesh). They might have loaned some culture to europeans (such as seafaring boats), but this also does not make sense, as early Norse boats did not have sails, unlike the Sea Peoples from 1800 years earlier. They are not predecessors of the Norsemen.

The Egyptian records are VERY clear on where the invaders came from: Greece. They mention the isles many times. You can even see early Greek names in Sea Peoples names: Akaiwoi (Achaeans), the Pulisati from Crete (Keftiu). Some Sea Peoples also came from Libya and the Hittie Empire.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:56 PM
love reading stuff like this. makes me wonder if the sea peoples will come back for us. and if no why not?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:05 AM

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
love reading stuff like this. makes me wonder if the sea peoples will come back for us. and if no why not?

Cause they're dead.

Murderized by Ramesses III, IIRC.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:53 AM

originally posted by: Shepard64
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh no I just read the part he posted here, then googled the caves and didn't find a date for the construction. I'm not sure I can trust the dates they give just like the ones for the pyramids.

Trying to track down when these caves were built I came across a few dates that if are true, are very remarkable.

The chiselling on the cave walls and ceilings was executed in such a way that it has left them covered in a uniform pattern which some people believe is symbolic. It is similar to pottery found in the nearby museum which is dated between 500 and 800 BC.

Another reference by a Dr. claiming the caves were to protect many from a flood or comet.

Dr. R.M. de Jonge ©, June, 2014 Summary The Longyou Caves are located in Shiyan Beicun on the Qiantang River. The 24 man-made Caverns have a total volume of at least half a million cubic meter. They may be considered as a monument for the worldwide Comet Catastrophe (or Flood) in the Sixth Dynasty of Egypt during the reign of the 1st king Teti. The Site shows the original world population was 4.8 million men, but 2.6 million perished (54%), and 2.2 million people survived. There was a precipitation of 9 meters of water during 2+2= 4 months. It ended all ancient civilizations on Earth. – However, in the first place the Caves were constructed as a subterranean palace for the King and the Royal Court for their necessary protection during the return of this Comet. The Longyou Caves were probably built when this happened, c.1200 BC.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:36 AM
a reply to: WeRpeons

the workers were not slaves . there was a recent post on this subject .

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:08 AM
Cracked is pretty good. I subscribe to them on FB, along with Gizmoto, io9, a bunch of others that were excellent.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:03 AM
well the ancient egyptians are african, decendents of kush and other advanced african nations. Egypt was the high peak. The giant heads are the olmecs, africans that lived in the americas. believe it or not africans lived in the americas before slavery
edit on 02am52America/Chicago2804k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:32 AM
Nice thread OP
With regard to number 5 "We Don't Know What the Ancient Egyptians Actually Looked Like"

The article says "men were often portrayed as red and women as bright yellow" in the paintings, well i'm reading Sitchins The Lost Book of Enki, and there is a passage in there that states that the first man, Adamu's skin was...

"dark red blood was its colour, like the clay of the Abzu was its hue".
& his hair was curly and black.

And the first woman "Shaggy she was not, like beach sands was the hue of her hair" & "Her skin smooth was, as that of the Anunnaki in smoothness and colour it was"

I think the Anunnaki were supposed to be white so that would mean the first man was black and the fist woman white.

Anyway, interesting that i read this thread and that part of my book within a day of each other or i may not have made a connection, if it is a connection.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:10 AM

Such a great thread kj, love it. That link is a good read before bed, thank you. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:10 AM
a reply to: FamCore

That's Cracked for ya. Pretty darned funny website.. I almost avoid it because I get stuck on there like Wikipedia, every new tab spawns three new tabs, it's like a Hydra or something.

Very interesting stuff, the cave and the sea people especially.

Who were these sea people? Makes me think of the supposed war between Athens and Atlantis.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:10 AM
I haven't read the article, but vitrified rock forts wasn't on the list given in the thread.

ATS Disscussion

This is a mystery because they are not sure what methods were used and there isn't enough wood to be able to do this at such a scale.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
The ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves in art and sculpture and there are many surviving examples.
If your mean their color, look at King Tut's mask.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>