It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help identify UFO spotted over Cornish beach?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi all,

I came across an article online today,
It is on the Cornish Guardian website (UK Local Newspaper)
titled the same as this thread.

The person took the photo on Tuesday 17th February at 13:20:26pm

The photo below was taken at Summerleaze Beach, Bude

A group of Cornwall-based UFO enthusiasts are asking for the public's help to identify a mystery object caught on camera in Bude this week. The picture was taken at Summerleaze Beach on Tuesday at lunchtime, and shows a grey triangular object in the sky on the right hand side of the photo. Dave Gillham, founder of the Cornwall UFO Group, is appealing for help in identifying the strange shape, and hoping to contact anyone else who spotted it. He said: "It looks triangular - but I have no idea what it is." Cornish Guardian

I'm not sure what it is myself, in the photo you can see a person & child sort of looking at it (maybe) & the child possibly pointing at it whilst everyone else seems to have their backs to it or are doing their own thing, not noticing the object.
The close up doesn't really make it any clearer!

Anyway, up to you ATS if you can identify what it is!.
Link to article below .
Cornish Guardian website UK
edit on 20/2/15 by Obsidian303 because: Deleting a word.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just looks like a seagull to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

edit on 20/2/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Obsidian303

Thats just a Russian Tupolev Tu-95 with a malfunctioning prototype cloaking device.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I wonder if they do parasailing there, or even kite flying.

It looks almost like there could be a vessel to tow it on the other side of the ridge?

Otherwise I got nothin for ya but "ooooh shiny!!".

edit on 20-2-2015 by FireflyStars because: tired grammar is bad grammar

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Quadcopter drone maybe, especially considering how popular they are.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Thats just a Russian Tupolev Tu-95 with a malfunctioning prototype cloaking device.

Lol

Yeah, they gave up trying and sent the bomber in the following day that was intercepted by 4 jets from Culdross Naval Air Base.

Actually heard it flying overhead whilst working in Penryn. Hell the commotion was noisy, Lol.

Putin is checking out how porous the UK defenses are.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Looking at the picture, interesting stuff. Ok it looks like a cluster of ufo orbs in flight formation. Typical view really. You will prbably be told by the debunker lot that it's mylar balloons, or swamp gas

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Looks like a Russian GU-11.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Wow you actually heard the event the other day?Those Typhoons make a hell of a racket don't they?
I saw one at an airshow blasting overhead with the afterburners on full tilt,and it felt as though my chest cavity was about to implode...never mind my eardrums.

If Putin is using TU-95s to test our defences,he may wish to try something a tad more stealthy and up to date.
Those TU-95s were flying in the 50's during the cold war,and due to their weird double propellor configurations the USA and allies could pinpoint them super easily..I think they gave of a certain radio frequency due to the double propellors,which was easy to track,even in those days.

This is probably more of a baiting game by putin-he wants them to be seen so the UK will fuss about it.
I wonder what they have that cannot be detected though..

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FireflyStars
I wonder if they do parasailing there, or even kite flying.

The reason I agree with kite flying is what I see in this zoomed view of people on the beach.

I see three of four figures in view that are all facing the same direction (towards the camera) with kids at or near their side. The center figure looks like he just released a kite (red thing over his head).

Hey son, kets go to the beach and fly a kite…

I know that doesn't explain the thing in view at the top right of the pic with any certainty…

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Lol

Yeah, they gave up trying and sent the bomber in the following day that was intercepted by 4 jets from Culdross Naval Air Base.

Actually heard it flying overhead whilst working in Penryn. Hell the commotion was noisy, Lol.

Putin is checking out how porous the UK defenses are.

Did it actually fly over land on Wednesday? The UK Gov say not, but some woman is in the media saying that she saw one of the bombers and it was over land.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Bah! You beat me to it, I was gonna say a Russian spy drone.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There's something odd about this.

It seems that picture was taken from the magicseaweed.com Summerleaze Beach webcam.
magicseaweed.com...

I think it's a Hoax.
Here's a picture I took today , couldn't be bothered to PS a UFO in though.

edit on 20-2-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ford and Arthur returning home.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
looks like a seagull having a look at the folks on the beach.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I hate to bring this thread to a halt so quickly, but....

That is CLEARLY a frog flying directly at the camera... It's a bit fuzzy so I could be wrong, and it instead is a toad, but I am rarely wrong about anything, so I'm going with the gut (not you Gut, my gut) and callin' it a frog... Case Closed...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obsidian303
Looks like a blurd (blurred bird):

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
or maybe a Klingon battle cruiser.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join