It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gisel-Biological Specimens and Artifacts Recovery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If there are indeed biological specimens in this region...such might explain initial impressions that these sightings are an attempt to claim the biologicals in an attempt to retrieve data that may be encoded in the bodies themselves. I know in many human and scientific circles, we have different methods for handling the deceased - ranging from mummification techniques to burial, and in some scientific circles, even dissection of unique or unusual specimens for study and in pursuit of understanding.

In that case of the last case example, if these biologicals underwent examination of that nature, it might explain latent hostilities on the part of their comrades returning for their lost comrade. As I understand certain exo-biological cultures, the deceased body is just as sacred as a living being and ancient artifacts for a multitude of reasons.

I know it's impossible to prove this line of speculative reasoning, and even harder to interfere in regional politicals regarding the handling and care of these various artifacts, but the fact remains that if there is an ongoing attempt on the part of an exo-culture attempting to have said items returned to them - by all cultural rights and definitions, they do have the highest rights to such - regardless of what we as a planetary culture have to say on the matter. These are not our artifacts to keep.

Could this possibly be the reason for all the various turmoil in the area?

edit on 2/28/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor clarifications, formatting

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Possibly yes, at least that is the connection FL is suggesting, that excavations in that area precipitated action which was a likely intervention with regards to recovery, and as you suggest they could well have had good reason.

If they are relating these events to former contact in that region then there is nothing to suggest inherent hostility as everything indicates though recorded tradition indigenous to that area that such contact was seen as benevolent and a key factor in our development of civilization, though it is the case that the pre-dominant cultures of today from the Hebrew perspective would have them as the source of all evil.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just found this over at the FL site:

Post on goings on in Gilan, Iran (as well as other places) in 1976 -

Giselian ship sightings, et al..

Don't really know what to make of it, there's just so much more info in there than in any FL post I've ever seen - also, the fact that Gisel 'ships' were 'supposedly' sighted all over the world from places like Clovis, NM to Spain, to Mauritania in the same time period...

A brief mention of a Giselian craft over Tehran, Iran in 1978.

Edit: Don't know how I missed your post on page 1 re: exactly what I've posted above - but the link you have in that post goes to the wrong FL page, so I'm going to go ahead and leave this here.

edit on 25-4-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
after reading through the FL site i relised that some of the "info/stories' there do add up with 'stories/claims' from other sources.I can not guarantee that the propositions i have in this post have any factual basis ...

from the FL site Mindscan: Resisting mental engagement during interspecies contact

The structural and compositional analyses of the recovered implants point to the fact tha a knowledge of in situ electrochemical parameters as the pH is crucial for an adequate characterization of the pressure treatment in biological organisms, such as humans. Biological processes are strongly mediated by the pH of the hydrostatic medium and its control becomes crucial in the breeding program.

in mindscan experiments in which only a relatively low pressure range is needed, with a larger volume of the pressure chamber, moissanite, sapphire or cubic-zirconia anvil can be a far more judicious choice

From dan b's Q94-109A Document

This entity was known as J-ROD (and other nicknames), a class of Grey from Gliese 876C*, a staging area for this entity who originated in the Zeta Reticuli binary star system. This entity was housed in an environmental clean sphere in an underground biological laboratory at S4

From Tuesday, 19 July 1994 (22:00 hrs. U.T.) to Wednesday, 25 September 1996 (00:00 hrs. U.T.) 275 individual aspirative (16mmx 4 mm, 0.042μPSC pressurized stick) samples were removed (at C/Sphere S.T.P.) from the right upper-appendage of JR, 6.500 cm to 6.850 cm dorsocentral to the medial supinator longus-analog musculature, located 1.610 mm into (adducted) the sinuous musculo-spiral-to-posterior interosseous-analog neuronal superflecture, and 1.500 cm (abducted) along the median supinator brevis-analog. Such methodology required the introduction of the Principal Investigator into the Pressurized Clean Sphere

I have been a fun of dan's story since i first read it in the pdfs on StealthSkater

i find certain parts of his story about star-gates,E.R.Bs,ancient chimeric viruses,multiple timelines,paradoxes ;;;as having similarities to what is mention in the FL site esp regarding certain artifacts(cylinder seals) being recovered in the M.East.Allegedly the info on the cylinders was used to build prototypes of lookin glasses that were used to view the future and possibly the past.

it is possible that the star mentioned in dan's story as origin of ~~ is not zeta system rather is Deneb.

The part about the FL-group using a deadly virus(a strain which was possibly recovered from site 377/gisel) to 'welcome' the 'incoming' is particulary intriguing ...from my little knowledge on biology and genomics i can infer from dan's work that the MaJest1c guys whoever they are did indeed attempt to reverse engineer the human genome--searching for the root of human abiogenesis GOD PARTICLE/GANESHA/SOMATID THEORY--

Dan's story may seem to a first reader as b.s but i believe some of his insights into the nature of man's 'Design' at the dna level are solid.Esp the part about the human genome being composed of ancient 'designer virion' as much as 30%.

some of this knowledge is only beginning to 'come up' in scientific journals....remind me again where small pox ORIGINATED?

So some link about a promising viral cure against breast cancer based -on a virus resident in large human populations- disappeared from Gugo' who is to blame...

And what happened to the somatid researchers ::

The somatids, according to Royal Rife, MD and Dr. Gaston Naessans of Canada, are a type of animal or creatures, in fact, that cohabit the body with us on a very microscopic scale. They live within the body cells and cannot be detected easily as they are not purely physical. Instead, they may be described as etheric beings who assist the physical body to live on earth in the conditions here.

so is dan's ganesha thingy really that farfetched?

are cancer patients going to keep dying because the tech that can save them has roots in dangerous 'pluripotent seed' that cud result in chimeric creatures shud the genetic engineers get greedy creating tailor made soln' to sell to those who may desire immortality...?

Is Lord Pacal really sitting on a rocket or is he looking through a 'rife microscope'...

So the Denebians have been here b4 ...if u see them tell them we will out evolve them even this time round

even if we take the ill fated chimeric way.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Indeed, especially with all the religious fingers being thrown around, I doubt most of Iran locals would welcome and share their experiences.

Who knows, knowing those demonic tricksters, they'd probably pretend to be Allah, and act like he wasn't very happy.

Senseless humor really.

I might add to this: they would see it as Djinn related stuff. Iran seems to have a active Djinn scene, and it has interesting ties to the government at that. Look for ethnographical stuff for the area.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What is interesting in the memo information provided is that they begin to suggest that a ground based monitoring system was installed in former times which they refer to as beacons capable of emitting signals.

a third and a fourth object were visible over the Gisel area showing DENIED strong bleeps centered around the DENIED GHz channel... ... remains unexplained how multiple 121.12 MHz signals were received... as if the ground were covered with hundreds of emergency beacons...

Apparently there was a radio signal emitting from the area where the Tehran object supposedly landed for twelve hours. Leslie Keen's book doesn't answer what was done about that.

The Soviet ICBM thing is probably related to Dead Hand.
www.numbers-stations.com...

Honestly guys, I'm creeped out by this stuff. :S Its the kind of thing I'd want Kit Green to weigh in on. I mean the FBI got involved with MJ-12, maybe a contractor is leaking. Does Springer know who to get in touch with?
edit on 12015f3005America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12015f3006America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

The problem is, there's so much 'stuff' to wade thru at the FL site you'd probably need a handbook in navigating thru the areas of pertinence to someone like Kit Green...

...I mean, it's taken me a year and a half of 'study' to figure out how to sort the 'wheat from the chaff' as far as real info (with researchable 'outside' resources) -

- and I'm still on the fence as to whether they are really 'up to' anything or whether some of them just have access to classified info (which is what their "Defense" labeled posts really seem to indicate).

FYI - don't know whether you've been following Baddogma's thread on "Black Triangle UFOs" et al, but here's a link to a recent post I did regarding an FL page related to that topic:
lostgirl link

edit on 29-4-2015 by lostgirl because: fixing ink

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Running the Iranian stuff past Kit might work for a base evaluation. If this is some kind of wacky subcontractor computation linguistics project to autogenerate narratives, suppose they leak things by accident...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: fr33coll3ct1v3

some of this knowledge is only beginning to 'come up' in scientific journals....remind me again where small pox ORIGINATED?

Human disease likely attributable to variola virus (VARV), the etiologic agent of smallpox, has been reported in human populations for >2,000 years. VARV is unique among orthopoxviruses in that it is an exclusively human pathogen. Because VARV has a large, slowly evolving DNA genome, we were able to construct a robust phylogeny of VARV by analyzing concatenated single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) from genome sequences of 47 VARV isolates with broad geographic distributions. Our results show two primary VARV clades, which likely diverged from an ancestral African rodent-borne variola-like virus either ≈16,000 or ≈68,000 years before present (YBP), depending on which historical records (East Asian or African) are used to calibrate the molecular clock. One primary clade was represented by the Asian VARV major strains, the more clinically severe form of smallpox, which spread from Asia either 400 or 1,600 YBP. Another primary clade included both alastrim minor, a phenotypically mild smallpox described from the American continents, and isolates from West Africa. This clade diverged from an ancestral VARV either 1,400 or 6,300 YBP, and then further diverged into two subclades at least 800 YBP. All of these analyses indicate that the divergence of alastrim and variola major occurred earlier than previously believed.
Source

Is Lord Pacal really sitting on a rocket or is he looking through a 'rife microscope'...

Only in fantasy land.

Glyphs in Pacal's tomb clearly state he is in the Tree of Life, and the iconography for that tree can be found in the artwork at other Mayan sites.

Harte

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Glyphs in Pacal's tomb clearly state he is in the Tree of Life, and the iconography for that tree can be found in the artwork at other Mayan sites.

then what exactly is this tree of life?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

then what exactly is this tree of life?

The Mayan Sacred Tree. Link

The Mayan believed heaven to be a wonderful, magical place on Earth hidden by a mystical mountain. They called this place Tamoanchan. Heaven, Earth, and Underworld (Xibalba) were connected by the ‘world tree’. The world tree grew at the locus of creation, all things flowing out from that spot into four directions. These were: East associated with red, North represented by white, West that is black and South that is yellow. The Mayan tree of life is a cross with its centre being the point of ‘absolute beginning’, the source of all creation and its branches passing through each of the three layers of existence - underworld, earth, and the sky.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
much of human consciousness is based on the movement of light,if reality is based on holographic principles,and the ganesha/somatid theory of human consciousness is proven hopefully sooner than later--then by observing one of the ganesha it will be possible to observe the entire projection arising from it..

i wud not be suprised if Xibalba is actually an alternate name to ganesha --mediator of ultimate source.

regarding smallpox -variola origins --the ugly sucker killed close to 30 mill humans i' jus saying if the giselians had intention of slowing down human population growth that Variola thingy wud have come in handy.

VARV is unique among orthopoxviruses in that it is an exclusively human pathogen.

exclusively==>engineered for human genomics jus a thought..

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So was there any Giselians spotted over Iran yesterday? Shame we didn't have any Iranian contacts.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
well if we take the FL group at face value , and they are telling the truth about Giselians

then here is another snippet from their recent post

that a medical company could be using human populations to induce NDE states to gather data from their medical implants which can then be used to communicate with Giselians

are we just being used to make contact without our knowledge permission ?

"Meditronic modified devices allow us to induce specific NDE in the subjects. As soon as the subjects go through the NDE, they get a timeless perspective, they are able to see scenes of the past and future including scenes relating to their own past and future, as well as scenes relating to this and other worlds, and encounters with non-worldly realms and beings. And that is exactly what we are interested in: our future, and what those other worlds look like and what impact they mean for our own world. The more people get implanted, the better our chances of success."

the day medtronic became a strategic defense company
edit on 26-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
well if we take the FL group at face value , and they are telling the truth about Giselians

Note the firm's name is Medtronic, not Meditronic.

Medtronic home page

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers a wee typo there ! thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers a wee typo there ! thanks

top topics