It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I the only one pointing out US-Isis origin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Your sources for ISl ISIS ISIL information

Are US intelligence and other tied to US government agencies

Can you address that ?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yeah sure Swanne

Sure

Thanks for stopping by

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Can you address that ?

Your source for ISIS-USA "connection" is either non-existent or ISIS-generated.

Can you address that?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

All you did in your post is point out that US government will make deals with ANYONE

at best you presented US government as completely incompetent

At best

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

Yeah sure Swanne

Sure

Thanks for stopping by

I am glad I did not burst your bubble.

Just saying that CIA did alot of bad things, we all know that. But blaming it with no evidences will lead us nowhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
Your source for ISIS-USA "connection" is either non-existent or ISIS-generated.

Can you address that?

My sources are Western mainstream media

You know those guys you usually side with

edit on 20-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My sources are Western mainstream media

Now I am so much reassured.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Can you address that ?

The information concerning IS and its history comes from a multitude of sources, ranging from media outlets to the actions and statements of the terrorist organisations themselves. For example, there are stories and records regarding IS and its history, and many terrorist organisations, including IS, broadcast their messages, statements and activities which media outlets also generally pick up on. There is more evidence for the history i presented than the history you presented.

If you're interested in reading up on IS, there is a vast list of references on Wikipedia. They cite 564 sources, as well as a bibliography of different texts.

en.wikipedia.org...

Will you now kindly cite your sources?
edit on 20-2-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Your main sources are US intelligence agencies and you can't even bring yourself to say it, so you mention few other sources

Want to know my sources ?

Following mainstream media news for years progressing from Syrian rebels to western help for Syrian rebels to ISIS crossing from Syria to Iraq and taking few towns to full blown ISIS takeover of what they now hold as their territory and now no mention of Syrian rebels anywhere

Try try try

You will never convince silent readers that you are right and me wrong because your story line is fake convoluted and full of lies
edit on 20-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Following mainstream media news for years

And you believe everything the media tells you?

Wow.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You are losing coherence on this thread

Start with page 1 and opening post

Follow the thread swann, you are not making sense

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Your main sources are US intelligence agencies and you can't even bring yourself to say it, so you mention few other sources

Following mainstream media news for years progressing from Syrian rebels to western help for Syrian rebels to ISIS crossing from Syria to Iraq and taking few towns to full blown ISIS takeover of what they now hold as their territory and now no mention of Syrian rebels anywhere

Try try try

You will never convince silent readers that you are right and me wrong because your story line is fake convoluted and full of lies

It's nice to know that you haven't bothered in conducting any research of your own into the terrorist organisation that is IS. If i were a 'silent reader', i would be wary of your opinions and claims due to that fact.

I am not here to convince anyone, or make them believe in a specific claim. It is up to individuals to research and come to their own conclusions on matters.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Follow the thread swann, you are not making sense

Sorry if this will sound a bit direct, but you are the one who lost coherence long ago. You are the one who formulates accusations with no solid evidences, you are the one who wants to point your finger at the US government so bad that it impairs your investigative ability.

And the name is Swanne, not Swann.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

you are not the only one it is just hard to grasp

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Lol

I guess at the end of Kali Yuga

Wrong is right
Bad is good
War is peace
Strength is weakness

Logic is illogic

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I believe this discussion has become pointless. I hope you will find no objections if I employ my time in some more useful pursuits.

Good bye

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
IS was not created by the US.

This is just like the claims that Al-Qa'ida was a American creation.

Its lazy!

Its lazy because it is so much easier to just say "meh this terrorist group was created by the US because the US gov is evil" than it is to actually go and invest time in researching and properly understanding groups like IS.

I would sit here and invest some time in actually explaining how IS did actually originate but it would be a utter waste of my time.

If you are truly here to deny ignorance then stop being so lazy and do some proper research.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
All I know is if some awe inspiring super power came to my country and decided to drop smart bombs, and use shock and awe techniques, and unmanned drones over the course of a decade to obliterate everything I knew and everyone i cared about I would probably join up with the rag tag band of followers that had also survived and give it my damnedest to # that country up. And I strongly believe most other human beings would do the same.

Yes religion plays a role, yes money and guns coming in from third parties with there own agenda's has a role. But the ultimate reason for ISIS, in my opinion, is that the vast majority of it's members in one way or another lost everything from the events taking place in and around Iraq, Afghanistan and the middle east in general. We awoke the most terrifying human emotion there is in these people. Hopelessness. Not a pitty party for ISIS, not justifying burning people alive and cutting heads off. But if tomorrow Russians or Chinese or space aliens showed up at your house, killed your whole family, made your place of work into a crater, napalmed your neighborhood, and sniped every one of your childhood best friends, sparing only you by accident, what would you do? Where would you go? Would you ever forget? Would you do something about it?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Haven't you created this thread about 20 some times now?

Every single day I come to ATS, there you are, spewing this same rhetoric in a myriad of threads. When asked for evidence and sources of your claims, you retort with "do your own research".

What has happened to ATS?
I thought on HAD TO provide evidence of their claims. Sources, links, all that jazz? (unless it's in the "Gray area" forum or something similar)....

You do this throughout ALL the forums in regards to this topic.....
You are doing nothing but wasting the time or readers and those that attempt to discuss this stuff with you.

Seriously, we go over this day after day after day....

Provide some evidence...or shut up!
God.....you are really on my last nerve (and the last nerve of others as well, from what I can see)

Post your evidence so we can debate the topic at hand. If not, why just keep coming here and posting the same stuff day after day? Do you get a kick out of it? What is your frikkin' agenda?

Now, where did I leave that anti-troll spray? Seriously wish I could find it at the moment.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

But the ultimate reason for ISIS, in my opinion, is that the vast majority of it's members in one way or another lost everything from the events taking place in and around Iraq, Afghanistan and the middle east in general. We awoke the most terrifying human emotion there is in these people. Hopelessness.

There is a guy interviewed in the Vice presentation about IS. He is the epitome of what you speak of here. He speaks through the veil of religion.....but one can see the hopelessness in his eyes, the anger in his soul. Justifications and rationalizations about when one loses everything. You are correct, in some cases.

For others, it is much more about the religious aspects that secular people can wrap their mind around. < imo.
Not hard to radicalize those that are hopeless and have lost everything. There are those taking advantage of that and brainwashing those types while they are vulnerable. Not hard to understand. Sick and twisted, but not hard to understand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join