It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. keeping ISIS kill list

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
US reveals hit list of top ISIS suspects

(CNN)The United States is maintaining a list of about two dozen or so top ISIS operatives in Iraq and Syria that it hopes to target in airstrikes, according to a senior U.S. official.

The list essentially amounts to a kill list, since the United States has no troops on the ground in Iraq or Syria to capture ISIS suspects. The No. 1 target on the list is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS.

One U.S. official said al-Baghdadi is well-aware the United States is hunting him, so the belief is he is staying out of sight.

It's been months since the last intelligence report about where al-Baghdadi is hiding, a senior U.S. official tells CNN.

The United States believes al-Baghdadi knows warplanes are hunting him, so he moves cautiously -- even as his influence has grown beyond Syria and Iraq. [Source CNN]

Secret U.S. 'hit list' of ISIS suspects revealed

Not so secret anymore.

US reveals hit list of top ISIS suspects

The leader of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is the top name on a secret hit list of terror suspects the U.S. is targeting, CNN reports.

Officials revealed the existence of the hit list on Tuesday, identifiying Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi atop the roster. The list also includes the ISIS member known as "Jihadi John," who uses the name Jalman al-Britani, and other top operatives. Al-Britani has executed a number of the group's captives, his actions captured on graphic videos.
The targets, if killed, might cripple the terror network’s ability to operate, the officials told CNN.

Government sources told the network that the lists has been in the works for months. Names have been added and removed as the U.S.-led coalition has conducted airstrikes against the group in both Iraq and Syria.

‘US maintains hitlist of 24 ISIS militants

I'd like to know who the other 22 names are. Just in case, you know....

So al-Baghdadi, not dead, is at the top.

So while fighting Twitter wars and REFUSING to mention Christians, they managed to find time to compile this list.

But then, we always knew there was a list, right? Not much else to add at this time. There's a list.

edit on 2/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Has anyone checked the pentagon or one of the extra bed rooms in the White House for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Has anyone checked the pentagon or one of the extra bed rooms in the White House for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ?

Naw...he probably left the White House in 2004

You started it...

edit on 2/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: image too big! it scared me!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The USA has a secret kill list?

Well,thats a new thing!
They have never had such lists before have they?
/Sarcasm off.
I mean, fromWW2 to Vietnam,gulf war1+2,Afghanistan,and now ISIS...

Kill lists go way back,and are an integral part of how America wages war.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I know, right? But for some reason, they wanted us to know this this week

ETA: My sarcasm is rarely off

edit on 2/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Of course we do. When you're going against a terror group as large as ISIS is, you need to keep up with your progress and be meticulous.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Well,thats a new thing!
/Sarcasm off.

And the same thing can be said about any other country that goes to War with an opposing faction.

....But America is the devil and the root cause for every ill and bad thing happening on Earth right?

So yes, lets just blame America and throw all logic out and use as much hyperbole as possible.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger
Where exactally did I say America is the devil and root cause for every ill on Earth?
Oh,I didn't-nor do I believe that to be the case sorry.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I certainly hope we have a list of must kill...

If we didn't I would certainly wonder why we keep all the brass at the puzzle palace.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

That's not what I got from Silcone's post...

So one of us is a little off in the reading comprehension department!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hopefully they get everyone on the list and about 30,000 more low ranking members. That should put a dent in these twisted psychopath's quest for world domination.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

No need, Pakistan has a house for him right outside their military academy.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
OMG stop the planet there's a list of bad guys out there. Maybe somebody should put their faces on a pack of cards.....oh damn they did that 10 years ago.

No suprise and anyone with half a brain cell knows that every governemnt and group in the world maintains a list of targets. I bet ISIS has a list with some prominent US citzens on it !

Why is it being made public, I have no idea given the obvious nature of this kind of thing but, maybe, the US is reminding people inside ISIS that when this is all over they will still be hunted down so get out before you get on a list!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is not exactly news

The US has been keeping kill lists for quite some time for terrorist targets in places like Iraq, Yemen, Somalia and so on.

In fact Obama even has a weekly meeting were they discuss the list.

So much for banning assassination eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Of course it's not news. But, again, someone decided we should SQUIRREL on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Good is the only reply, besides who cares it is war, that comes to mind.

Upon further reflection, maybe just maybe such a kill list was kept hush hush because Team Obumbler can't find the intestinal fortitude to call this a War and such a list proves he has been in one the whole time.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Good is the only reply, besides who cares it is war, that comes to mind.

Upon further reflection, maybe just maybe such a kill list was kept hush hush because Team Obumbler can't find the intestinal fortitude to call this a War and such a list proves he has been in one the whole time.

Naw. There's always a kill list. Not exactly a secret or hush hush.

What would be interesting is to know who really released it and why and why now. Probably just so we remember this...for some reason. Like when they announce again who they killed.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Well,thats a new thing!
/Sarcasm off.

And the same thing can be said about any other country that goes to War with an opposing faction.

....But America is the devil and the root cause for every ill and bad thing happening on Earth right?

So yes, lets just blame America and throw all logic out and use as much hyperbole as possible.

America is the country that has adopted immorality, sadism and ignorance in order retain it's empire and openly mocks it's victims by claiming to save them from themselves. If you are a psychopath, how could you not like that?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is my ISIS kill list:

1. ALL OF THEM

See how nice and compact that list is? Keeps it simple and easy to remember.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
Here is my ISIS kill list:

1. ALL OF THEM

See how nice and compact that list is? Keeps it simple and easy to remember.

Too bad it isn't that simple. I think though that the Middle Easterners should kill them. Have Israel and Saudi Arabia, Turkey and iran have at it with their drones, attack planes, and helicopters. The U.S. needs to take a time out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join