It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor 2015...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

ell.... hoaxer or not......2015 is upon us and there are elements or seeds of WW3 in the air!

Can you recall a single year since 1945 that the seeds of World War Three weren't in the air?

But nothing like the present day!!

A lot worse actually.... The Cuban Missile crisis, the Berlin Blockade, the Korean War.....

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: amurphy245

sweet
very gentleman like thank u.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You answered your own question.

How? i dont think you understand the point im trying to make,

Why would someone clever enough to plan and execute such a hoax undermine his own work with such wild predictions?,its not like he set them into the far distant future he claimed a civil war was coming just 5 years later which gave his story a maximum lifespan of 5 years before its null and void,so he went to all that effort and didn't even future proof his claims,instead he did the opposite and sabotaged his work.

It doesn't add up to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If he makes no predictions no one cares. If you want someone to believe a lie, lie big. The fact some of you people STILL believe is the proof of why he said what he said.

Thats a good point,but nobody cared at the time anyway he posted it on a relatively unknown forum (why not post it on a popular site to get more attention?) it took a while for it to gain traction.

But still he could have made his predictions a bit more vague and further into the future nostradamus style to make them future proof,instead he made specific predictions with specific dates,that just seems strange to me for such an elaborate hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

btw I believe nobody disagrees with you but someone summed it up greatly: my mind wants to think it is hoax just can't shake the feeling off there is "something odd here". I like to believe I am not that crazy to believe that guy yet I can't help myself . also I find it so interesting people who think he is a hoax go to quit a bit of fight to say it was a hoax. care to share? beside the line that nothing he said came true. I want to know honestly
edit on 21-2-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Another thread hijacked by Russian propaganda. This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
you are correct i went of topic. I am not Russian propaganda so out of respect and my obsesion with titor story I leave you guys to it. hope u guys add thoughts to it. didn't mean to disturb the chat with my of silly of topic opinions. please don't think this threat is hijacked the above comment was referring to myself I am sincerely sorry

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: drevill
a reply to: biggilo

I guess it would depend on the volume of the detonations and the size of weapons used. After all, although considerably smaller than today's General arsenal, those atom bombs used in ww2 still left people around and Japan has recovered.

Additionally several hundred nuclear tests were conducted above ground and we are still here too.

Regard
so, to answer my question, yes there are idioits who think the world would survive. I don't use the word idiot lightly either!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ha just to add custard to the cream, who knows how much our time line, or anyone's for that matter, change purely by him saying these things, if you tossed a can of coke Into a bin because we were told littering caused a catastrophe to the climate but the can bounced out and someone slipped on the can, Fell backwards and caved their skull on the pavement and died. Problem is that this was a 40 yr old that was destined to become presedent of the U.S but in his place some modern day hitler (obviously Jo public didn't know of his crazy loopy mind at the time) ended up getting elected and having an itchy trigger finger.

Ergo, no Olympic problems, American civil war etc.

Regards

Oh I'm not saying this happened, just a thought of how things could change

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm happy to go at anytime to be honest. Just vaporise me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

btw I believe nobody disagrees with you but someone summed it up greatly: my mind wants to think it is hoax just can't shake the feeling off there is "something odd here". I like to believe I am not that crazy to believe that guy yet I can't help myself . also I find it so interesting people who think he is a hoax go to quit a bit of fight to say it was a hoax. care to share? beside the line that nothing he said came true. I want to know honestly

I don't have to fight at all. He made predictions. They did not come true. I don't care who believes him, I just think it's crazy to use the kind of logic that he is the real deal because he was wrong. That's not actual logic.

People more readily accept a big lie than a small one. Once they accept the lie they are emotionally invested. That emotional investment will cause them to search for a way to continue to believe. It's very similar to why abused women keep returning to their abusers.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Of course there wont be a nuclear war sure the ufo's wont let them launch.

The reason why there won't be a nuclear war is simple.

There's no money in it.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Of course there wont be a nuclear war sure the ufo's wont let them launch.

The reason why there won't be a nuclear war is simple.

There's no money in it.

There's no money in it because EVERYONE would be dead! If any country launches they will go all out, their opponent would do same. No other countries would need to launch, any 2 of the current nuclear armed countries have this ability to end life as we know it on Earth.
I read a lot about how people are being dumbed down but omg the amount of you who think nuclear war would result in anything other that total devastation is alarming!! You people are allowed to drive vehicles??
edit on 21-2-2015 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies

Thst is all.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I could not shake that part off as well, since I am very familiar with interpreters and the understanding that if you did not have the source code to such a bitcode engine, then it would be almost impossible to correct a bug that is not based upon native source code, since the interpreter just runs as an application. There is a lot of logic in this part of IBM 5100 story, however a computer scientist would be able to conjure that up, so it is still massive conjecture. Just another conundrum that keeps this thing alive.

The person that filed for a patent using the schematic as published by Titor, is not in jail, as previously posted. I do not know where that information came from. It had nothing to do with ATS, or any of it's members as someone has already posted, unless it is a side story that someone has made up.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

to current situation

study usa economy outside the box and you find some understanding study nuclear weapons and you will find some understanding never mind titor. please don't vaporize you are funny

anyway back to new time travel thoughts and the discoveries that apparently never happen many many more you just have to cross reference even if it is claims like titors lovely reading your opinions on time travel you made the whole stuff more comprehensible for my mini brain

www.wsj.com...

www.nature.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.scientificamerican.com...

casa.colorado.edu...

edit on 22-2-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

marlin pohlman is not in jail ? not what I read

what I said was that ats members found the original threat were pohlman was elaborating on titor

for the sake of normal conversation it feels very draining here I wished we were able to continue to expand on the original threat but obviously it is not acceptable to some

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The doughnut is intriguing, can you imagine finding that we (Galaxy) are just another particle orbiting another particle. if that was the case we could def move to alternative universes.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

It's acceptable, it's just a proven HOAX as he was completely off base on all the predictions that would have proven otherwise. A few educated guesses most people could have come up with were slightly true, the predictions that would have been next to impossible for anyone to simply guess all came out to be wrong. HOAX. Enjoyable, but a HOAX.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join