It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor 2015...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

no (the proof is somewhere on ats) marlin pohlman himself wrote here he saw the schematics copied them and tried to put his theory to it. he is in jail now

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

he labeled it war :but what he said read as civil unrest with Waco type of events. he said it will start the year he is here 01 (9/11) he said 05 it will be more obvious(Saudi Iran move from petrodollar) 08 it will be obvious to all( global financial crisis) by 15 everyone will be fed up wit us Feds . does anyone believe Obama election was dodged ? doesnt the congress disagree on everything? (stuff like Texas - DISTRICT 5 -wants to be her own)he separed civil unrest(war) with terms pro UN and against UN. nothing else . He said that the division into 5 happened because people filed for "audit of votes" (not his words but u get the point) I can send the link on the aussie thing the Z machine (I think he labeled it) can't be bothered looking back. his theories are the most significant match
edit on 21-2-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Ha. No problem.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I have a theory : he was a guy with inside info pretending to be crazy time traveler , he was something like ET (but he said no aliens discovered yet so ??) and or he was time traveling. I know I am a hypocritical cause I don't believe in time travel cause i simply dont get the theory neither do i understand quantum physics. but how much stuff has been achieved in few short years despite the fact that people laughed and could not see it happening in less then 1000 years. or I want to at least ask if people think he deserves some credit for labeling specifically 2015 as Russia fed up with USA Feds . he said middle east is not the trigure he mention some boarder clashes but he labeled them as no real cause of what is to come. I just want to ask who believes current USA has a stable economy and it is them who are holding the rest of the world above the water. anyone read Feds do not want to submit to audit: or that Germany first then some others asked the fed to give back gold none happened they don't want to submit to Germany audit. anyone heard Ukraine gold confiscated by feds-is this how they plan to give Germany gold back and so on and so on. I just want to know who in 2000 would or could or did make such pretty damn accurate statement: russia fed up with Feds threatens nuke war. why 2015 and why not china or someone else. was anyone expecting this?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

What he said would happen did not, even in the slightest. He said 2004 was going to be the last year for Olympics.

He's a fraud who made a few educated guesses, and then attached fantastical claims to them.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Russia had around 3 billion dollars in food aid from the U.S in 1999 and 2000. Including a shed load of wheat.

So Russia was I. No way hostile to the U.S.A at that time

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

thank you for that info too didn't know that . so question to you what do you think

I don't know (don't laugh ) how to find the URL I saved this to my phone. this is on ats us scientist patterns time machine . possible connection to John titor. these guys debunked the fact pohlman did it. they found his original posts about him doing the pattern why he took it on and so on. he was also trying to debunk titor etc. I found pohlman and his mates before I found this threat followed them on fb mates of mates .i thought they did it. but you can see it is not pohlman and his bunch who pulled of tgis trick. they are schitz but different level

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Although I'd love it to be true, I don't think it is. However that does pose another question(s)

He menion CERN in an early post in 2000. cern closed for work IN 2000 to begin on the LHC

I wonder if he/they worked there? Bit bored lol

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

if you just follow the key terms he used in his "theories" you will find its done don't google follow scientific journals etc read on ats the article from a quantum physicist he apologizes to world and he says he has no clue what the ef they are doing etc them go to articles who expand on Einstein' s theory people who are working on Kerr theory people who are working on p-branes of how much G your body can survive his z cooling machine and there so many dots to connect. I saved it all but I deleted cause my brain can't comprehend physics. I ll do it again I just can't be bothered for the sake of small talk. and anyway who cares dreamed of nuke war since a child not pretty bottom line I am prepared a bit for when shtf have a awesome nuke map but as mentioned above we are were pretty naive about preps all u can do is watch news and update on science mags I hope it is not 2.34 AM where you are at. would be interesting to know if you will tell your children your personal theories on how this universe operates and if yes would be interesting what new theories they come up with . even if he worked at CERN why mix politics into it

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The thing that really intrigues me about the Titor story, are the pictures of the singularities cabinet, and the details in the sketch showing theory of operation (if you could understand it).

The pictures of the machine looked rather authentic, and in situ, looked believable. The schematic of the time/gravity fields is really over the top. Not too long ago, someone applied for a patent, showing the exact same schematic.... Could Titor have done this to further the hoax? .... or was that the invention that he would be using.. Hard time in the belief department, but a captivating set of documentation.

My first thought when i saw those schematics were that he scanned from some obscure manual but I dont think they have ever been identified and ive never heard any theory as to what machine they could be from if we could find a source on the schematics it would be case closed for me i think,but who would go to such effort to draw them for a hoax? dont forget this was the year 2000 and he posted on a couple of forums and basically just said "im a time traveller ask me questions" ,its not like today with websites like youtube where you can get an idea out easily and it can go viral,for such an elaborate hoax he didn't go to any effort to promote it.

One of the other things which dented his credibility for me was his low res camera pictures,but then i remembered this was the year 2000 with 56k modems nobody posted high res pictures on forums because of the bandwidth and im guessing the forum had some kind of image size limit as well.

Then you take other things into account like his knowledge of the ibm 5100 computer and developments at cern,and the fact that he actually described the basics of how his machine worked, im not one for wild conspiracy theory's but with the john titor story i just cant shake it off as a simple hoax even though that is the most logical answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

ok. just listen to this logic if you were fake why in the world would you claim that Olympics would be cancelled. come on . I am a student doing masters in international business background international accounting. 1 year ago so reports from 2012-2014 .we had to do assessment on international management. guess what it was? they were going to cancel olympics because of the amount of corruption and no body could work out anymore how to run the olympics ethically. eg ticket system is so unbelievably dodgy jack Daniels coke McDonald etc being sponsors of sport event.sport brands sponsoring athletes etc it took so much auditing the commission the main guy had to resign now he is going through court. many facing penalties the whole commission had to be replaced and yes it is a very real fact Olympics were not gonna be no more. the last hosting city build infrastructure to accommodate these events and because of confiscated corrupted money the city is now in debt they don't know how to run the Olympics ethically and sustainably this issue was on no ones mind before. ( sorry for grammar not my first language when i type fast I don't correct it)I am vogue on details but u guys get it my memory sucks the winter Olympics

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

ok. just listen to this logic if you were fake why in the world would you claim that Olympics would be cancelled. come on .

So let me get this straight. He predicted the Olympics would be canceled, they were not, and because that would be such a stupid prediction to fake it's evidence he is a real time traveler?

Just want to make sure I got that right.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

absolutely not. I am asking yourself and other what they think? if you will go to so much efford for this specific hoax.. and then use Olympics is no more as prediction of future. it is like one thing u would not mention not ?it is like saying Christians stop celebrating Easter ? btw for titor forum I don't recall him predicting anything .btw people outside USA may look at it as in civil war I don't see so much rage anywhere else

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

absolutely not. I am asking yourself and other what they think? if you will go to so much efford for this specific hoax.. and then use Olympics is no more as prediction of future. it is like one thing u would not mention not ?it is like saying Christians stop celebrating Easter ? btw for titor forum I don't recall him predicting anything .btw people outside USA may look at it as in civil war I don't see so much rage anywhere else

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

He gave specific names of the breakaway regions of America. There was no America anymore, it broke up into several different countries.

He's a fake, just deal with it and move on and enjoy his posts for the comedy they are.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

ok. just listen to this logic if you were fake why in the world would you claim that Olympics would be cancelled. come on .

So let me get this straight. He predicted the Olympics would be canceled, they were not, and because that would be such a stupid prediction to fake it's evidence he is a real time traveler?

Just want to make sure I got that right.

Thats about right,If we assume that it was a hoax,its clear that he went to quite a lot of effort to fabricate it,drawing up schematics,designing logos,kitting his car out with a fake time machine,getting a friend to do the laserbeam photo,making posts over the span of 2 years etc ,so ask yourself why did he make such wild predictions with specific dates that have no hope of coming true? it would have been much smarter to make no predictions at all,it just doesn't add up from the perspective of it being a hoax it was 100% guaranteed to undermine the work he did in fabricating the hoax.

So it gives weight to the idea that he really is from the future and this is what happens in his timeline.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: amurphy245

You answered your own question.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: amurphy245

If he makes no predictions no one cares. If you want someone to believe a lie, lie big. The fact some of you people STILL believe is the proof of why he said what he said.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

ok if u read his first post. it was to two or three people . he didn't even know if it would catch on so why go to so much efford. he leaked info on beginning he didn't wait until it catches on there are no YouTube videos there is no social media some kids made it into movie that is downloadable they hardly covere they loses. is it just me or did he make more then one educated guess. specialy in so many fields. and the last respond was frakly u guys are # me off. see ya later and never return. I seen less efford to pull news making hystory talkin hoaxes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join