It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor 2015...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm very certain Mr. Titor was only covering himself when he says time traveller. People, you took it literally.

If I worked on the inside, but had information about future events, I'm gonna make my self look like a loony toon, as to hinder some of the truth I intertwine with bull#, so my superiors never know who I am..

Hoax or not, the guy can write amazing fiction, and a beautiful mind to come up with this snip!
edit on 20-2-2015 by Elementalist because: touch screen typos

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
absolutely agree a reply to: Elementalist

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
John Titor did NOT make predictions. he told us the story of his own timeline.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

lol, As if that duck and cover drill would have protected us from a nuclear blast. We were pretty naive back then.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I heard of John Titor but never followed his postings. So what happened to him? Did he just fade away or did he go back to the future in his Delorean?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Man, it was SCARY. You knew it was really bad when you had to go into the hallway, sit down, face the wall, and put your coat over your head.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I remember the duck and cover drills rather vividly. Also, the CD triangle icon was burned into everyone's head. Most schools had a basement area that was the official CD signs would lead you too, albeit fairly flimsy, but some had water and food supplies, for the all the real good it would have done.

One thing that should be noted, is that the duck and cover drills were really designed for areas that would have been outside the blast zone. The biggest threat to kids and teachers in school, was flying shards of glass, since almost all class rooms had a total wall of windows. Actually crouching under a desk, may save you from the windows bursting through.... but the radiation... nothing could really save anyone from that.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Time machines do exist!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have a theory about John Titor...I do not think he is just one person...I think John Titor is a group of people...trying to pull off a great hoax.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Each observer has his/her own universe. His or her interactions determine consequence.
Ergo, what is observable, and therefore calculable also defines available and possible observation

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Yep I'm sure a small wooden desk with metal legs is of limited protection should it take a direct hit.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Sounds a great theory to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Some individuals and groups limited in size may be able to live in peace, however war aside, look how violent and selfish society and peoples are. In general of course. At some point or another someone would come along to cock it all up again

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That's what I was asking, I think time travel is like bobbing up and down on the ripples of a pond. If you are on the first ripple that moves outward from the impact zone you are on the oldest universe. If you can somehow sail to a ripple nearer the centre, and therefore newer, you would have gone back I time, only as a separate string/alternative universe, there would be slight differences. The further back and nearer to the initial impact, the further in time you go but the differences become greater.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm not sure what I would do if I could, it's been a hard life and terrible at times, however I have three kids and wouldn't want to change that. You never know what consequences would be.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

That's true but he warned of similarities between his universe and the possibilities of ours with that story. As you suggest I think we use the term for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: drevill

He said that the Olympics in either 2004 or 2008 were cancelled in his timeline due to escalating world tensions... at any rate, even if he was from a different timeline, a sufficient amount of his predictions have not happened so we are probably on a different path now -

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The thing that really intrigues me about the Titor story, are the pictures of the singularities cabinet, and the details in the sketch showing theory of operation (if you could understand it).

The pictures of the machine looked rather authentic, and in situ, looked believable. The schematic of the time/gravity fields is really over the top. Not too long ago, someone applied for a patent, showing the exact same schematic.... Could Titor have done this to further the hoax? .... or was that the invention that he would be using.. Hard time in the belief department, but a captivating set of documentation.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Where was the American Civil War that ended up with multiple countries? Didn't happen. Hoax.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

wow amazing answer I thought it is like that I just never saw it written thank you for that piece of new info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join