It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor 2015...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

If? If it was a hoax? Someone posts on the Internet they're from the future and you're wondering if it's a hoax?

Oh boy...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Quite many issues he wrote about like wireless internet and viruses curing cancer were already in topics back in 2000. Herpes virus was studied to cure oral cancer, wireless networks were already there due mobile networks and portable computers. The speed networks would gain was inevitable and predictable.
One thing i did spotted out was about climate change, sea level in one of his post will not get higher as he pointed out that ice is expanded water and when it melts it doesn´t raise the sea level

You asked about the North Polar ice pack. I never said the environment wasn't a problem. Doesn't water expand when it freezes? If the polar ice cap melted, wouldn't sea level go down? I don't know if there's enough ice for this to make a difference and I'm not an expert on global warming.

Next when asked about great flood

I believe the explanation for the "great flood" stories originate with the changes that occurred near the Mediterranean at the end of the last ice age. Even on this worldline, there is a great deal of evidence to support the fact that sea levels did change radically in isolated areas worldwide. I also heard someplace that if the ice mass on Antarctica melted today, sea level worldwide would rise about 100 feet. I'm not exactly sure that's true but still. Mt. Everest might be a bit of a stretch.

Life in 2036 seems to downgrade from what it is now, but they invented time travelling so they could go back in time to get more supplies hardware etc.. öhömmm

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Are people really wondering whether he's a hoax?

For reals?

My thoughts exactly!

I think it highlights the serious lack of critical thinking of the ATS user base.

Korg.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Ice my be expanded water but any accumulate ice on land that melts would affect the sea level.

It's not they go back in time on his own time line they are traveling in basically an alternative universe. You could do this if u view ripples in a pond as alternative universes

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If a nuclear strike was launched on all american cities and the EU and Russia there would be no world left. End of!. Are there really idiots out there who think there would be survivors?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ok so can you definitively say that time travel has never been invented. The reason I ask is that if it had/has
Someone could have altered the time line and

A) we wouldn't know anything about that change
B) altered the time line so that time travel hadn't/wouldn't be invented.

I'm not saying that it has or was. Considering the site you are on. Your comment isn't really contributing in anyway, if you have no idea on either the proof of a hoax or otherwise, your reply wasn't Worth a great deal was it?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

I guess it would depend on the volume of the detonations and the size of weapons used. After all, although considerably smaller than today's General arsenal, those atom bombs used in ww2 still left people around and Japan has recovered.

Additionally several hundred nuclear tests were conducted above ground and we are still here too.

Regard

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

And this is from a guy that asked if an android app was the cause for recent air disasters.

And that some MPs are related to those in the past, ooh spooky that family members have the same interests.

Critical thinking of ats base eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

i have been studying his post day and night so far no one has debunked him . if you think about what he labeled as civil war the dates sit with America's economy. 9/11 the first move from petrodollar the global financial crisis and now the predicted 25 year comming depression. he said it could have been avoided with better trade policy. the guy marlin pohlman did the us patern bases on titors files I even emailed his mates they said it is not him. the nuke size of ball happened the gravity theory is correct Aussies are working on the time machine on the theories mentioned. mini black hole was discovered and so on.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yes I can definitely say that. There, now it's over.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

even the mad cow what he actually said was that siringes used were not properly desinficated during the initial outbreak and medics infected others. there is now new article about estimated 30000 only in uk infected minimum with dormant cjd

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: drevill

And this is from a guy that asked if an android app was the cause for recent air disasters.

And that some MPs are related to those in the past, ooh spooky that family members have the same interests.

Critical thinking of ats base eh?

Obviously you research abilities are not up to scratch either then?

This presentation will be a practical demonstration on how to remotely attack and take full control of an aircraft, exposing some of the results of my three years research on the aviation security field.

This presentation will be a practical demonstration on how to remotely attack and take full control of an aircraft, exposing some of the results of my three years research on the aviation security field.

The attack performed will follow the classical methodology, divided in discovery, information gathering, exploitation and post-exploitation phases. The complete attack will be accomplished remotely, without needing physical access to the target aircraft at any time, and a testing laboratory will be used to attack virtual airplanes systems.

ADS-B and ACARS protocols will be used during the discovery and information gather phases, but none of those protocols are the objective of this research, I will just use them to plot and analyze the potential targets. Very basic information on such protocols will be displayed as well as additional references for further reading. The real target of the attacks will be some on-board systems, complex enough to be vulnerable to (almost) common vulnerability research and exploitation techniques. Different post-exploitation vectors will finally be considered in order to gain better aircraft control.

Perhaps a read through this might help you?

Aircr aft Hacking Practical Aero Series

or this....

The site Help Net Security describes the process in bland, chilling detail:

“The attacker can click on any active airplane and it receives its identification, current location and final destination. In case a nearby airplane system is exploitable (a number of vulnerability vectors mentioned, not much details provided), the application alerts the user via an in-application alert or a push message. The payload can be uploaded with a tap of a button and from that point on, the flight management system is remotely controlled by an attacker.”

Source: - Bloomberg.com

Korg.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

also very basic fact is what every string theorist will tell you that we are unsure weather the current universe is shrinking or expanding therefore our perception of time is limited we would not know if we are going up or down the "timeline " of universe it is only gravital pull and we know for fact that not just the universe itself effects our galaxy but galaxies pull each other therefore we wouldn't have a clue what is past time and future time in terms of universe only out han limited experience gives u the sensation

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

and yes you can remotely hack a plane I wouldnt go to as simple as app but surely boeing or other Systems have access to the computer board that runs the plane. not surely but it is a fact

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

if you study current nuclear weapons they are very precise and "clean" no u would not wipe out planet. I ask anyone to tell me why they think nuke war will never happen. because we are so advanced and peaceful as a sociaty? ever read iron mountain project? anyway can you answer this , can you imagine how would you actually run the world if there was no more war threat? people running USA realized we as human kind are not ready to live in peace we have not evolved into peaceful sociaty and are far from it. we need war in their opinion to grow as a sociaty .limit population and evolve limit population and evolve it is the best solution they could come up with .also picture this no Putin is not crazy to nuke us all. but if religious fanatics like Isis grabs a hold of nukes in Pakistan and makes it into a false flag like the nazi war started in Poland and Israel does not blame Isis but Iran or Iraq with current global state the house of cards falls. same if north Korea declared war on south we can see how Putin could jump in and Russia is not chinas ally so he would first declare war on them. from what I understand from titors posts china attacked Australia so at some point Russia and china joined as allies. you can see how the USA currency fears collapse of currency and petrodollar is what makes up their federal reserve. we know IMF and world bank are either going to destabilize countries and continue raging war or someone will put a stop to it. does anyone still hate ex nazi Germany no its all forgotten and the world has moved on
edit on 20-2-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I even want to ask people if you did travel to the day you were born do you know stocks, bonds games won bands name of leaders in that era and so on name it. would you tell anyone that 9/11 will happen would they believe you would you start emailing thousands of people you don't know not to attend work cause they are about to bomb them what can you do even if you knew. would you be worried that they would attack you and your family because u knew such information?

edit on 20-2-2015 by MimiSia because: add stuff

edit on 20-2-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I love John Titor. She was great in the anime series "Steins;Gate".

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am not sure if he is hoax or not. But even in these time travel movies, 1 little tiny thing can change the outcome of events, making the person off. If we did have that tech, don't you think the other tptb would modify the plan a bit to discredit? Not saying this guy is real or not, saying if he was.

ID

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
If a nuclear strike was launched on all american cities and the EU and Russia there would be no world left. End of!. Are there really idiots out there who think there would be survivors?

Nuclear bombs are actually quite survivable contrary to wait we see and hear on tv. Yes people at ground zero and miles around GZ would be vaporized, many on the outskirts can still survive. Plus noone is going to waste a nuke on a rural area, they would target cities, so people living in rural areas would most likely be ok.

ID

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Anagrams for: john titor

21 found. Displaying all:

Troth Join ----> Toth J(u)nior.... this is my favorite, Toth was the ancient knowledge giver to Egypt

Hi Jot Torn
Thin Jot Or
Hint Jot Or
Hit Jot Nor
John I Trot
John I Tort
John It Tor
John It Rot
John It Ort
John Ti Tor
John Ti Rot
John Ti Ort
John Tit Or
Horn It Jot
Horn Ti Jot
North I Jot
Thorn I Jot
Rho Nit Jot
Rho Tin Jot
Nth I Jot Or

edit on th28142444732220482015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join