It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.E.K's (Black Eyed Kids)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Your story is intriguing. Thanks for sharing. Also have a question for you, off and on topic. Have you ever had blackout? (Before and after your happenings) If so, can you remember what color did you when in blackout, after waking up?....Just curiosity...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Taken from my other thread:

The BEK Coincidences
Location - Home, Anchorage AK
Times - Around 2300 and 0200 respectively, both on a Saturday night, both this spring, almost the end of April.
--
I had been browsing the forums from home late night, just after having gotten home from hanging out with some friends. A side note: same friends that I've mentioned before It's nice to have had lasting bonds some fifteen years later.

Anyways, as I was browsing through the Paranormal subforum I decided to poke through some older threads. In this case I was browsing through the Black Eyed Kids threads, a phenomena that intrigues me; which throws the skeptical part of my mind into a fit .

I was into the the posts for about 15-20 minutes, when I got a solid trio of knocks on the front door. Some immediate things stood out to me. One: Who the heck was knocking at my door at almost midnight. Two: They were distinctly heavy knocks. Not the light, timid knocks of a boy trying to get his girlfriend out after hours in secret, or the uncertain knocks of someone who might have been unsure if this was the right house. This was a trio of solid knocks on a heavy, solid wood door. Loud enough to reverberate through the house.

Now my mind immediately put the connection together, but it was more of a humorous/creepy connection than a legitimate evil-presence/fear connection. It only took me maybe half a minute to get to the front door, and I couldn't see anyone through the decorative half-circle window at the top. Now the way my house is you descend some stairs to the front door from a central landing where the upstairs and downstairs meet, and then there is a third stairway that goes to the actual front entry. Due to the height advantage, I know I can see people standing at the door as short as 5'4" (my shortest friend). I couldn't see anyone, the porch light was on so it wasn't dark.

I cautiously opened the door, but there was no one there. I took a few steps out, to where I could look around the front of the garage and down the driveway, but also no one there. The way my area is shaped only has a single way in or out, and fences behind my house and behind the houses across from me and to the side. It basically forms a big "U", and it's several hundred feet to the entry point of the street. There was no one in sight, and no sounds of running feet. There really isn't anywhere to hide easily either, but I suppose it could have been some kids doing a prank.

I had thought it might have even been one or some of my daughters friend's, but again this late at night? Plus they would have waited for me to answer the door, AND they already knew that it was her mom's visitation weekend and she was spending the night with her. So really, that didn't add up on top of the fact that you can't -hide- if you're on the pavement headed up.

I stood there for a few minutes looking around, and aside from a slightly creeped out feeling from the coincidence and timing, I didn't think much more about it. Went back upstairs, closed outta ATS and played a game instead lol.

--
Event two is what moves the first event back to the front of my mind. It had been a couple weeks since the first time, and again it was late at night, now around 2am. Daughter was asleep and dead to the world, and I was getting ready to head there. Once again I was on the forum browsing around, and once again I decided, "ya know what? Black eyed kids time!"

The "freaky" coincidence of events is that this time, again, around 15 minutes into reading there was another trio of solid knocks. This time I sat there, wide eyed for a solid half a minute, I could feel my heart racing a bit as it caught me completely off guard.

The story repeats itself, save for checking on my daughter, who's room is across from my office. She was still asleep, so I proceeded downstairs. Again, no one there, same circumstances as before.
--

That concludes the BEK coincidences. I'll admit after the second time I still have a lot of trepidation about it. I've had wrong door knocks, pranks, visitors and marketers knock on my door before and since and none had that solidity, and the second time was at two in the morning! You can't really hide unless you book it, and I mean, book it, for the street or rocks that form one part of slope, but that would make a lot of noise.

I dunno if it is truly just a coincidence, or a warning, or something playing with me. On the other hand, if it -was- something with preternatural senses, maybe it knew that I don't answer a door unarmed? Especially late at night there is always something on my hip. So maybe they didn't want their mortal coils to suffer a .40 or .45 to the head. Who knows, but for a subject I usually enjoyed mostly for the creepiness and the kind of hybridization of vampire/demon this has changed my outlook on it a bit. No actual encounter, but the same event twice under almost identical circumstances? Yeah...

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My story is a little different, it doesn't involve a child coming to me seeking help, but it does involve my own child. I have shared a couple of paranormal experiences with her since she was first born, but this one embedded itself into the back of my mind forever, I will never ever forget the look in her eyes that day.

At the age of approx 15 months, she was in her crib in the next room, I could clearly hear her calmly playing as she usually did when she first woke up, I heard this through the baby monitor. It was approx 9am, so nothing unusual to have to go fetch her in the morning and begin our daily routine. I climbed out of bed to go get her, and when I opened her bedroom door and flicked on the light (though I still don't know why I did as her room was not at all dark as the daylight was seeping through her curtains), there was my sweet little girl, eyes solid black, not an ounce of colour within them, and she stared up at me with such a blank expression on her face, not making a single sound or motion. I stood frozen for a minute staring at her like this, then I immediately had an intense amount of fear through me, so I closed her bedroom door and stood on the other side of it so I could collect myself before reentering. After a minute or so, I sucked it up and went back in, and she was cheerily playing as usual, nothing abnormal about her.

I can't explain the intensity of this fear that rushed through me, but I hope to heck I never have to see that look in her eyes again. She is now 4 years old and the happiest kid ever, and thankfully I haven't seen it since. I still don't know what this experience means to me, or why it displayed itself within my daughter of all people.

Since experiencing this, I have learned about the legend of BEK, and have done my fair share of research. I had no idea that the legend existed until after the fact. I can't explain what happened to my daughter during those moments, but they scarred me for life. BEK have become one of my biggest fears, perhaps after seeing it manifest my own flesh and blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join