It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Extraterrestrial UFO Hypotheses

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Did you have any specific objectives
in mind when you made this post?

Have you come to any conclusions?

I was thinking today that ATS sucks up
a lot of creativity and passion; and once
someone 'vents' or has a little
adventure with posts/replies/IMs - that
consumes the urge to express and/or
be tittilated; and then that is that.

All these virtual ego/creativity venting
systems act as a control system, which
thoroughly isolates us from any
possible next steps.

Rarely, such as possibly in the
'Voldemorte' type threads, it almost
seems certain those type of threads
are an active Mirage Men type
operation.

In either case a good thread goes
nowhere.

What are your thoughts?

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Tangerine

By controlling the dialogue of religion, spirituality and
UFOlogy, (which has been done), then the let's call it,
'power of the people' and associated critters can be
kept under control. God forbid we imagine a world
without letter agencies in it. That would be a
disaster.

Half tongue in cheek, half deadly serious.

Kev

Yes, controlling the narrative is powerful stuff. One of my motives for starting this thread was to create a crack in this letter agency control system by brainstorming out of the box. As I type this, I realize that I have engaged in controlling the narrative by reminding people to stay on topic. My only defense in that regard is that I wanted to keep the discussion ouot of the box. I think we've accomplished that to some degree. I certainly didn't anticipate that someone would say something that would rock the rest of us on our heels and cause us to say, "Yes! That's it! It's definitive! Solution to the Mysteries is at hand!" I do think a number of things have been said that might tilt our/my thinking a few degrees off the normal course and that's well worth the venture.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thats the same approach I've taken. It would appear that the ideas are spreading too.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Good point ... the internet itself acts as a pressure release, where before, folks had to act in the real world (pitchforks, guillotines) and now they vent online and spend their energy. Well, in my case... and I can extrapolate from that.

Good for some reactionaries one wouldn't want acting in the real world... bad for some where the action would change for the better, in that it stops when they hit "enter."

Virtual is called virtual for a reason... but then, depending upon the "reality rating" of one's environment, it may all be the same, ultimately (from a depressive's perspective).

Ennui, anyone?

Edit: And KPB, if you would be so kind, I'm still trying to remember the description of your own sighting that solidified the plasma hypothesis for you... if this is the place.
edit on 3/11/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Brad Steiger asked me not to go into
some details until his book comes out.

But really the whole thing is 'subjective'
and doesn't convince anyone of anything
unless they are a very honest and very
thorough kundalini yoga adept
(tantra/kriya/some obscure hatha
varieties).

Kev

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Incidently if The GUT or mirageman is reading, I found another DLA connection.

I was checking to see if Warren County, Ohio was a hot spot, and I ran across this.

DLA, major radar installations, etc.

You also have the Fort Ancient earthworks in the area, which is what drew my attention.
Incidentally the Point Pleasant DLA facility seems to have had significant issues with toluene contamination. Now it got into the groundwater...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Incidently if The GUT or mirageman is reading, I found another DLA connection.

I was checking to see if Warren County, Ohio was a hot spot, and I ran across this.

DLA, major radar installations, etc.

You also have the Fort Ancient earthworks in the area, which is what drew my attention.
Incidentally the Point Pleasant DLA facility seems to have had significant issues with toluene contamination. Now it got into the groundwater...

Yes, i really think that the government/military/industrial complex
are creating & feeding our little plasma buddies with all these radars.

I estimate that this is half of the 'big secret' the disclosure people don't know..
only the disclosure people don't WANT to know 'this secret'. They want little
green men who repeatedly anal core cattle, anal probe humans, etc.

I'll take the truth about plasmas any day..

Stay away from me little non-existent alien dudes with
an anal fetish!

Kev

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hi, interesting thread, a lot of interesting speculation, and who knows, maybe some aliens are not extra-terrestrial in origin. It is fun to wonder.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Good point ... the internet itself acts as a pressure release, where before, folks had to act in the real world (pitchforks, guillotines) and now they vent online and spend their energy.

I disagree. If anything the internet has helped people of like minds find each other to coordinate real world actions. It's fostered revolutions where people were once afraid to speak up for fear that their numbers were too few.

And I'm kind of glad we've moved beyond pitchforks, guillotines and other barbaric actions.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Baddogma

Good point ... the internet itself acts as a pressure release, where before, folks had to act in the real world (pitchforks, guillotines) and now they vent online and spend their energy.

I disagree. If anything the internet has helped people of like minds find each other to coordinate real world actions. It's fostered revolutions where people were once afraid to speak up for fear that their numbers were too few.

And I'm kind of glad we've moved beyond pitchforks, guillotines and other barbaric actions.

The Anthropocene

"Moved beyond barbaric actions" Huh?

We live in the most barbaric age in the history of the species.

Kev

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join