It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Extraterrestrial UFO Hypotheses

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Nothing is 'separate'.

One day a species is 'king of the world';
the next day an asteroid hits and it no
longer is.

One day a species gets hit with a parasite.
A million years later that 'parasite' is now
considered a prized organ.

We are PART of the landscape of life. ..
but not the center. ...

But our ability to be creative is prized
I think....

Now if only more than 1% of us used
that creative gift....we'd be 'free'.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

in answer to my own query...perhaps there is a governing board for reality? Or a governing principle? Maybe we sign agreements before entering? Contractual reality parameters... I need a reality lawyer, if so...

ECCO?

-Description

"In ones life there can be peculiarly appropriate chains of related events that lead to consequences that are strongly desired. After such experiences, one wonders how such a series of events developed; sometimes there is a strong feeling that some intelligence (greater than ours) directed the course along certain lines which It/He/She was/is programming. Several years ago, I enunciated a format for such concatenations of events, somewhat

"There exists a Cosmic Control Center (C.C.C.) with a Galactic substation called Galactic Coincidence Control (G.C.C.). Within which is the Solar System Control Unit (S.S.C.U.), within which is the Earth Coincidence Control Office (E.C.C.O.). The assignments of responsibilities from the top to the bottom of this system of control is by a set of regulations, which translated by E.C.C.O. for humans is somewhat as follows:"

To all humans
If you wish to control coincidences in your own life on the planet Earth, we will cooperate and determine those coincidences for you under the following conditions:

1) You must know/assume/simulate our existence in ECCO

2) You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control of your coincidences.

3) You must exert your best capabilities for your survival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of ECCO's earth side corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service

4) You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.

5) You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/ reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem cataclysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.

6) You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you ) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.

7) Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.

8) When your mission on planet Earth is completed, you will no longer be required to remain/return there.

9) Remember the motto passed to us (from GCC via SSCU):

"Cosmic Love is absolutelely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C Lilly

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
A general thought created from earlier in the thread... good thread, btw...

For the hypothesis that the phenomena is tied to larger conscious complexes... like sentient planets... I'd wonder if this could be tested by locale... does the paranormal happen in deep space, for instance?

The UFO sightings by astronauts would inform us it does... but I wonder if that could be a way to differentiate between nuts and bolts craft and tulpas (if any such division exists at all, ultimately). I'd wonder if ghost or poltergeist effects happen on the ISS, for instance... not that we'd ever hear about it if it did.

Anyway, it's difficult to pin down as consciousness might well be the alpha and omega for this phenomena and everything else we experience... and geography might not really exist... but I've found that geography is a factor, or at least some of the time, it is... pfft

Chasing ghosts...

Your notion that astronauts on the International Space Station might not experience paranormal events is fascinating. If only that could be tested. You're right, we'll never hear about it even if astronauts report it, at least not until they've retired and feel like talking. I also wonder if they record their dreams. I'll bet they do. Welcome to the thread!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: RedCairo

Well there's no doubt that different 'power sources' are most
amenable to certain kinds of imprinting.

For example semi-permanent electromagnetic terrain features are more likely
to manifest as 'skin walkers' or even faeries of various kinds.

Kev

Am I correct in assuming that the Budden book referred to in your signature line talks about this? I ordered it and it should be arriving any day.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Love me that Lilly... maybe it's ECCO (in fact, my own cogitation was likely spawned, partially, by reading Lilly years ago)... in fact it's probably ECCO or something like it, actually...

BUUuuut, if what KPB asserts is true, in any sense, then aren't ECCO, instead of an autonomous council of wise beings oh so far above us, intead our own birthed meme tulpa plasmids (BMTP? bm -tp... get it?)... then aren't we "feeding the idea bears?" Don't we then run the risk of inflating ECCO into some mad demiurge and adding to the swirling, conscious mess of constructs?

And as we are living idea factories and idea recyclers, then what are we to do? I'd guess we will be living with these monsters of the ID for quite a few more seasons, at the least.

Could you clarify for me, KPB? I'm, as always, curious, and admit to possibly going far afield... if you get the gist of my meanderings, that is?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You've got the idea right.

It was years ago when I first realized that the
'secret and most potent yoga instructions'
were designed to 'Terra form' (plasma form)
our bodies to make them suitable for
symbiotes/parasites and give them access
to our creative functuons. All the New Age
and theosophy mumbo jumbo is designed to
more efficiently turn us into 'incubators'.

Of course religion is designed to do that too...
at a much lower level. ...and today's religion
is less able to do that than even 300 years
ago due to science.

But a shaman can do this willingly, and then
it's not necessarily negative.

Religion and spirituality are shamanism
gone wrong in my opinion.

So yes.....tulpa creating machines and
wombs for plasma lifefirms.... but
we are capable of much much more...

Kev

edit on 5-3-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well, my question attached to ZR's post can be attached to this one, as well.

I'm good with the notion all we experience is thought... of either one gimungus thinker or a collective slew of little ones... thus there is no actual differentiation, of anything, at some meta level.

But then, that's all well and good, but instead of self isolation and immobility of body and mind to not generate new living (possibly "bad") thoughts, how does one proceed to interact with the environment? How does one deal with the thought-forms of other, ofttimes despicable, thinker-spawners? How does one tell if some "other" is merely a thought form or if they are a "real" entity... and if there is no difference betwixt the two, then...

See where I'm going and the conundrum I'm attempting to express?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Thanks... and yes, locality, as far as paranormal events, is a puzzler... as in why would this be so? Thoughts don't respect maps or property boundaries... why should poltergeists?

I guess if they have a concept of space, then they would act within it... but it's still odd.

I've had invisible things seemingly stymied by a locked door... and bound to a house, in general... why intangible things would act as if they are tangible is a puzzler... unless they were simply used to it... or obeying some laws we know nothing about.

But ... it just tells us we have a whole lot to learn about our possibly illusory, non existent existence.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This is half the answer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why don't you explain what this story
means to you? Theh remind me to
explain the other half.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I love that story ... and in that case, 'turtles all the way down' becomes a never ending revealing... or unmasking... all the way to... what?

Logic would say a prime thing... GOD (rather than god or God) ... OR a bunch of sub prime...what? Mortgages? That would suck worse than any Lovecraftian horror, no?

But let's keep it simple (HA) and make it an ultimate consciousness... so everything comes down to masturbatory maneuvers by this consciousness to pass the eternal now... that covers everything, then, and let's hope for a Sophia to keep him (us) company, or us 'splinter offs' could serve that need given enough autonomous programming (free will illusion- complexity), but lets drop it down from the META to the Meta to here... meaning these little thought forms we're possibly gestating... gods and demons... Dave on the corner... the fly on the wall... what's the difference?

Why would the boil on the knee of the flea on the dog in the car on the world in the universe that's not even really there matter a whit? Hmmm... I find myself back to my 19 year old nihilist self, wondering why I eventually thought that nihilism was childish?

eta: So that's my reaction... what's the other half?
edit on 3/5/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: [posig=19081546]Baddogma[/post]

The difference between sanity and insanity
is to believe in magic.

Some spell it 'magic'. Some spell it
'science'. Some spell it 'beauty'.

It's actually 'magic' (distraction) 'turtles'
all the way down.

If you fight "it" --- insisting that you must
find 'reality' or you will die --- well the
'universe' is happy to play that game too..
but its a nasty game....I'd rather believe
in damsels and dragons (the laws of
physics with a twist).

Now all this said....

Let's assume our entire universe is
a 'tulpa'. Well why then does some/
most of it seem solid?

What do you call group-generated
tulpas that are done and finished
and safely in the past?

Well one of them you call our
universe.

It's still a tulpa....its just a very
thoroughly and completely
imagined tulpa.

But you can still draw a mustache
on it if you know how...

Ultimate meaning and purpose is
actually toxic. It works for the
strongest mind only ----and screws
everyone else.....so a 'kind' ultimate
mind would have no choice but to
make it turtles all the way down...

Which is what we have in place.

There are other 'semi solid stuff'
I could share --- another time.

Thoughts?

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I guess my thoughts are that when it's all said and done... or thought... we must forget the ultimate answer, somewhat, to function as we can in this illusory arena... or really huge cage, as us slight depressives might see this incredible creation... and even knowing a shade of the Ultimate still leaves us with this intricate, multilayer 'Univulpa' to occupy ourselves with figuring out.

And why a ghost would be balked by a door or stay in a house... or why a UFO would show up more often on Wednesdays... or why some thought forms think other thoughts are 'bad' while others are 'good,' still evades me!

Looks like I picked the wrong incarnation to give up intoxicants...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That Wednesday thing drives me
a little nuts too!

Cheers!

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

is to believe in magic.

Kev

Do you mean to tell me that I have been 'sane' all along and didn't even know it?!?....

....(speaking as someone who actually worked out a pseudo-scientific equation for the 'working' of magic - unfortunately only people who are adept at psychokinesis would be able to utilize it)
edit on 5-3-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
A general thought created from earlier in the thread... good thread, btw...

For the hypothesis that the phenomena is tied to larger conscious complexes... like sentient planets... I'd wonder if this could be tested by locale... does the paranormal happen in deep space, for instance?

The UFO sightings by astronauts would inform us it does... but I wonder if that could be a way to differentiate between nuts and bolts craft and tulpas (if any such division exists at all, ultimately). I'd wonder if ghost or poltergeist effects happen on the ISS, for instance... not that we'd ever hear about it if it did.

Anyway, it's difficult to pin down as consciousness might well be the alpha and omega for this phenomena and everything else we experience... and geography might not really exist... but I've found that geography is a factor, or at least some of the time, it is... pfft

Chasing ghosts...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Skinwalker site also was on the boundaries of a canyon that the local Navajo said was off limits. It was off limits to exploration from what I could remember in the book - maybe the ranch activity was spillover from the real focal point? I figure this is another of those liminal boundary things.

As for reverse engineering the Babalon Working, I'm not sure the Working per se was intended to open a gate or whatever. It reads more like an evocation of the divine feminine then some kind of Lovecraftian space portal thing. That being said, according to the Hubbard/Parsons accounts, the weirdness started after they began dicking around with Enochian. As the man wrote:

In January 1946 I had been engaged in the study and practice of Magick for seven years, and in the supervision and operation of an occult lodge for four years, having been initiated into the Sanctuary of the Gnosis by the Beast 666, Fra. 132, and Fra. Saturnus. At this time I decided upon a Magical operation de- signed to obtain the assistance of an elemental mate. This is a well known procedure in Magick (cf. Ch. VIII in Magick in Theory and Practice), consisting of the invocation of a spirit or ele- mental into tangible existence by various magical techniques.

I decided upon the use of the Enochian Tablets obtained by Dr. Dee and Edward Kelley, employing the *n*n*n square of the Air Tablet. The technique was approximately as follows:

(January 4, 1946, 9:00 PM)

1. Prepared and consecrated Air Dagger. (The other magical weap- ons were previously prepared. This dagger served as the special talisman of the operation.) 2. Prepared Enochian Air Tablet on virgin parchment. 3. Prepared Parchment Talisman 4. Rituals as follows: (a) Invoking Pentagram of Air. (b) Invocation of Bornless One. (c) Conjuration of Air. (d) Consecration of Air Dagger. (e) Key Call of third Aire. (f) Invocation of God and King of Aire. (g) Invocation of Six Seniors. (h) Invocation of (RZDA) by *n*n*n and (EXARP), to visible ap- pearance. (i) Invocaton of wand with material basis on talisman. (j) Invocation with dagger. (k) License to depart, purification, and banishing. I followed this procedure for eleven days, from January 4 to 15, with the following entries in my record: January 5. A strong windstorm beginning suddenly about the middle of the first invocation. Jan 6. Invoked as before. Wind storm continued intermittently all day and night. Jan 7. Invoked twice. Wind subsided. Used Prokofief Violin Con- certo No. 2 as musical background. Jan 8. Invoked twice, using blood. Jan 9. Invoked twice, replenishing material basis. Jan 10. Invoked twice. I retired about 11 PM, and was awakened at 12 PM by nine strong, rapid knocks. A table lamp at the opposite corner of the room was thrown violently to the floor and broken. There was no window in this corner, and no wind was blowing at the time.

(Note. I have had little experience with phenomena of this sort. Magically speaking, it usually represents "breaks" in the opera- tion, indicating imperfect technique. Actually, in any magical opeation there should be no phenomena but the willed result.)

Jan 11. Invoked twice, using blood.

Jan 12. Invoked twice. A heavy windstorm.

Jan 13. Invoked twice. Windstorm continued.

Jan 14. The light system of the house failed about 9 PM. Another magician who had been staying at the house and studying with me, was carrying a candle across the kitchen when he was struck strongly on the right shoulder, and the candle knocked out of his hand. He called us, and we observed a brownish yellow light about seven feet high in the kitchen.

I banished with a magical sword, and it disappeared. His right arm was paralyzed for the rest of the night.

Jan 15. Invoked twice. At this time the Scribe developed some sort of astral vision, describing in detail an old enemy of mine of whom he had never heard, and later the guardian forms of Isis and the Archangel Michael. Later, in my room, I heard the raps again, and a buzzing, metallic voice crying "let me go free." I felt a great pressure and tension in the house that night, which was also noticed by the other occupants. There was no other phenomena, and I admit a feeling of disappointment.

The feeling of tension and unease continued for four days. Then, on January 18, at sunset, while the Scribe and I were on the Mojave desert, the feeling of tension suddenly snapped. I turned to him and said, "it is done," in absolute certainty that the operation was accomplished. I returned home, and found a young woman answering the requirements waiting for me. She is describa- ble as an air of fire type with bronze red hair, fiery and sub- tle, determined and obstinate, sincere and perverse, with ex- traordinary personality, talent, and intelligence.

During the period of January 19 to February 27 I invoked the Goddess BABALON with the aid of my magical partner, as was proper to one of my grade.

Nine mysterious rapping sounds? Strange lights and paralysis? Buzzing metallic voice? Poltergeist activity? Its essentially a dressed up version of the method KPB referred to.

edit on 12015f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

is to believe in magic.

Kev

Do you mean to tell me that I have been 'sane' all along and didn't even know it?!?....

....(speaking as someone who actually worked out a pseudo-scientific equation for the 'working' of magic - unfortunately only people who are adept at psychokinesis would be able to utilize it)

I think that the people who consider various possibilities
rather than just believe the consensual nonsense MAY
be the sane ones. Or misery loves company anyway!

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I think that all the props are just to entertain the Trickster.
(not joking). It's the intention that matters.

and this line always kills me, "
I invoked the Goddess BABALON with the aid of my magical partner"

that means they were having sex ---- and for 8 days at that!

For anyone who doesn't know --- 'the Trickster' and the 'Divine Female'
are considered one and the same thing, in the Eastern Yoga, Tantra
and Left hand path Buddhist traditions.

I only did my intention for about 6 hours.

Kev

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Because the brain provides one neural network for the experience of these things. Not one for poltergeists, one for UAPs, one for Bigfoot etc.

Fair point. But what I meant was, is there something in our sensual-translation that assigns the 'symbol' we render it into, into one thing vs. another, which might be more about us than about it -- or to be more accurate, which is all about our relationship with it?

For example, I've been doing archetype-ish meditation work since the early 1990s. Pick any energy: my liver, next week's job interview, my broken plumbing, my relationship with Jack, my lack of personal time, or any combination thereof, there are no limits. That's the 'archetype' in these (it's not limited to astro/tarot/icons like the term is often used).

You start working with 'the energy of' thingX, and if you didn't already know going in, it's real obvious what kind of relationship you have with it immediately, because if it's a large saturn-green odd-geometry multifaceted dripping monster that makes you slightly nauseated and that can literally make you pass out if you try to touch it or talk to it personally initially, or if it's a strange bleating hairy thing that is bleeding and the body parts are assembled wrong, that's a clue... it's gonna need work. Other archs may be great, an attractive person or anything else. Most are just weird, random red cubes or a 3-headed hydra or a landscape with a tower. All the energy in the interworlds meditations to include the environment, nature and structures and the weather, is all part of the archetype. OK now I've bored you with way more than you ever wanted to know, but I wanted to set it up so my reason for asking was a little clearer:

So when I work with energyX, initially it is symbol-A. Whatever. After my interaction with it, it changes during this process, and ends up symbol-B. Which is different, usually better, sometimes just completely different in every way, and not always even of the same nature it began (a machine can become a person for example). If I work with it multiple times it may change, or not. I can force it into something (this is imaginal work) but I seldom do. Until I can fully merge with it (which is a rushing deep-ASMR style effect, or massive energy-yawns, or some euphoria, or all of those) it's subject to change. After that it usually doesn't change much. But there is a big spectrum of possible, even likely, change before I get there.

Now this is basically the same energy of intent. Yet the symbol is radically different for me depending on my relationship with it and the kind of interaction we've had or are having. The difference wasn't what I was focused on but the changes in me, because the archs are not 'them' or 'me' they are 'the interface dynamic' between us.

So I'm wondering if what we SEE is really just a nervous system translation of a given energy and what it ends up like depends on our relationship with that energy. Maybe it seems a machine (a UFO) or a person (like an alien) or a person "lite" (like a ghost) or whatever, but maybe it's really 'an energy' that we experience along a sort of spectrum... more like a sphere, topographically 'gradient' to represent that spectrum... I might add this could possibly support at least some % of the parasite theory (mostly if we assume that is fully integrated with our species and part of us) (in fact I'm wondering now if that's not just a matter of paradigm and all 'smaller' parts of us could be considered symbiotic parasites - feeding off us in exchange for doing something for us, like being our right arm) (OK I probably need more sleep LOL).

My inner world keeps telling me that all data is symbolic because reality is symbolic and that a car is no less a symbol than a green cube, but it's hard to wrap my head around. But if it's true, maybe that's some kind of underlying fundamental of why the field or the matrix or really any "canvas open to novelty" (like deserts and the night sky) manifests what it does for different people.

RC

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
according to the Hubbard/Parsons accounts, the weirdness started after they began dicking around with Enochian.

I had to stop Enochian workings way-back-when because every time I focused on that, the cat-eyed-lizard guys with their glowing red-orange orbs showed up. Seriously. Obviously that was during my high-strangeness days (daze). Speaking of symbols of parasites... maybe some of those are external.

RC

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

I'm always extremely intrigued by your stories of 'inner' 'worlds'.

I spent YEARS collapsing all of mine down, until they barely
exist at all. It's what I needed to do; as all the 'inner topography'
was just sucking me dry and making me go crazy.

Back when i had something resembling a teacher, he would always
harp on me, that the desired state was to see NOTHING inside of
myself, that then I would be integrated.

And yes, even the 'chakras' all balled up into a single field, and
now I can 'see' to seemingly infinite distances without 'seeing'
myself at all. Metaphorically anyway.

But if I need to, I can concentrate on one of my nerve plexsus
and use that as a jumping point to various phenomenon.

This whole symbiote/parasite thing is IMHO opinion part
'reality' and part metaphor. I mean, functionally, 'we'
are parasites riding this 'ape body' around, and we
seldom feel sorry for it or apologize to it for filling it
full of stress and bad food.

'We' are also the ape body with delusions of parasites
('us').

We are all sons and daughters of the 'Trickster'; really
everything is... no one 'context' is 'the' context.

'We' morph into different versions of ourselves, based upon
which content we associate with.

I think that we have indeed verified by consensus (LOL)
that there are different 'nodes' or 'starting points'
either internally or externally which then cause a chain
reaction of events. Documenting those would be quite
useful.

Kev

edit on 6-3-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join