It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Two For Two want more??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well it seems im able to do this and quite good too. the massive EQ thread & within that, the russia buzzing the UK which is only the starting indicator.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-2-2015 by TheJesuit because: link to discussion/predictions

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Well it seems im able to do this and quite good too. the massive EQ thread & within that, the russia buzzing the UK which is only the starting indicator.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i am sorry what did you predict again ?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Give mE MoRe! A Republican wins in 2016? A volcano erupts in the Pacific? UK has a breach in security? Jews flee to Israel in mass? Israel is destroyed? Virtual Reality becomes more real than reality and people stop going to work? Food prices rise due to drought?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

Give mE MoRe! A Republican wins in 2016? A volcano erupts in the Pacific? UK has a breach in security? Jews flee to Israel in mass? Israel is destroyed? Virtual Reality becomes more real than reality and people stop going to work? Food prices rise due to drought?

Finch couldn't have done better than ask #6. Virtual Reality
indeed, We WRITE Carl Rove. ROFL. As for stopping going to
work, I'm busier being retired... this "relaxing" and that house
of hers (fixer) is gonna kill me faster than the cigs.
Strictly back to the thread:
I have to salute anybody who can nail it twice, the third time
I'll nominate him for the Senate... or at least ask him please
to trade notes with TA.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Making several Barnum statements doesn't make you Jeane Dixon.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: iDope

Finch couldn't have done better than ask #6. Virtual Reality
indeed, We WRITE Carl Rove. ROFL. As for stopping going to
work, I'm busier being retired... this "relaxing" and that house
of hers (fixer) is gonna kill me faster than the cigs.
Strictly back to the thread:
I have to salute anybody who can nail it twice, the third time
I'll nominate him for the Senate... or at least ask him please
to trade notes with TA.

Is this what or near what you were referring to when you mention Carl "mars" Rover?

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”

And personally predicting near future( 1-5 days) is nothing that the government already can do IMO. Not the future in essence of a plance crashes, but how earthquakes, governments, weather, wars, etc play out. Within a day or 2 of accuracy. They are given many inside information briefings on how such things are happening in advance to a degree. But until the OP can place actions in specificity onto a certain date and area, they are merely broad assumptions. Thats Why Me Want More. Give it to me Good, Much Long time.

I predict EQ in Texas and Oklahoma over the weekend.

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”

edit on 20-2-2015 by iDope because: added exterior framing to house

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here Ya go! lol if ref to the on going EQ's 6.9 pretty close.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:55 AM link quote reply Howdy folks, last time i had an inkling/notion i didn't say anything until after for fear of looking silly. This time im putting it out there. its just that every time there's little or no sun spots there's a big one! LOL whether it happens or not IDK. im thinking a 7 plus to be on the conservative side this is my first post like this so just wait before yall roast me . --yea i know i lost you at sun spots!LOL
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here ya go ! www.bbc.com...

Theres no specific science except that i noticed it like an indicator of sorts when i get these notions, this is a first public test for me, this happens all the time i haven't said anything to anyone cause people just wouldn't believe the things ive known before hand. i see breaking news and am like yea i knew that already so that im already detached from it
its weird to try to explain . Anyway watch Russia for the next few days their about to act up- badly... another test. we'll see what happens. till then stay safe.
RAF jets scrambled after Russian bombers seen off Cornwall--- here as well.

edit on 20-2-2015 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2015 by TheJesuit because: update discussion

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It doesn't seem to me that you predicted anything to be honest. You just posted some VERY vague ideas of what might happen.

Something anyone could do, but doesn't because they know it is pointless...

I have noticed psychics don't last very long on ATS, in fact I have never seen one here that has a reputation of being accurate.

In my opinion, you are 0 for 0, anyone could of "predicted" what you did.
edit on 20-2-2015 by jackjoedoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Any chance of you predicting something less.......worldwide, maybe something small scale, more personal? I'd love to know what's in my future.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Kentuckymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
to johnjoedoe,

im not a psychic. it wasn't a vague idea, this thing with Russia and the EQ's is a starting indicator there's gonna be more sadly. The historians will refer to this period in time as a dark age. Accurate really ? what do ya want ? Specifics ? Doesn't matter. there's no faith in that little voice that no one pays attention too, to busy being distracted by the next thing.

OK heres specific: West Coast US EQ 9.4 - Millions Drowned- id be burned at the stake man or locked up or worse! all i can do is witness.
edit on 20-2-2015 by TheJesuit because: reply to

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Looking at the other thread, I'd say Yes you are 2 for 2. I'm usually a skeptic on these kinds of things, but you seem to have caught a wavelength somewhere. I'm NOT suggesting you go any further with this, it could be dangerous for you and you could be in the spirit realm unknowingly. what is your lifestyle in terms of beliefs and activities? How old are you?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
All most you have done is shoot this poor guy down.....what ever happened to the ATS family, you know, collective thinking.

Never forget here guys, all of us just being here means at least we all believe in the same thing.....

So lets start and back each other, positive thinking, and having each others back, I've seen less here cursed for more, hence my comment now, couldn't help it.

Hut Hut Hut

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

to johnjoedoe,
OK heres specific: West Coast US EQ 9.4 - Millions Drowned- id be burned at the stake man or locked up or worse! all i can do is witness.

Any time frame at all for this???

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There's an earthquake of 6.0 to 6.9 less than every three days. So a 6.9 when you were predicting bigger than 7 doesn't really count in my book.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

to johnjoedoe,

OK heres specific: West Coast US EQ 9.4 - Millions Drowned-

I think I will scout out rather large dam out west with population centers down stream...

'Millions Drowned': I am going to assume that is referring to people and not cattle or sheep getting drowned

this makes me recollect the prophecy that... the young will 'DREAM DREAMs' and old men have' VISIONS'...
during the end days that are as it was before the flood (noah)
edit on th28142443320320532015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th28142443332420552015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Precognition seems to be a real human ability in my opinion. I'm posting here to see if there are more "hits".

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Za reply to: TheJesuit

It seemed to me you were pretty specific with a massive 7+ quake and what occurred was a mediocre 6.9 quake. You're not being honest with yourself and if you can dupe yourself into believing you're pretty good at this then you need to think a little more about it. To thine own self be true.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It is and if this member had said a big quake instead of a massive quake I'd give this to him. Maybe he over stated because if he just said big he wouldn't have had as many views. reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

edit on 2202015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Jesuit, I get my own visions or sightings or whatever anyone wants to label the things that you see...let the disbelievers flame away and keep doing what you are doing if you truly think it might help someone.

Maybe the disbelievers aren't meant to know.

I hope you continue to post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join