It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olive oil compound kills cancer in minutes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
oh. c'mon......he claimed that cancer could be cured with orange juice, and the bible....

dude, really?

Lol, he did nothing of the sort

You do know truth and knowledge is only a click away, it takes clicking on the thread link and reading first page

Sometimes I don't know why I bother helping

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope
How can this be used to rid the cancer within the U.S. Government?

Only one way, it is called revolution and it requires some people dying

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

i read the thread...if i'm remembering properly, he was talking about citrus, and prayer/faith..

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
i read the thread...if i'm remembering properly, he was talking about citrus, and prayer/faith..

Hahaha

Why lie like that, are you hoping other people won't click on the link if you post some BS

Out of all the steps guy pointed out, you latch onto prayer

What about step 1 2 3, you don't mention any of that

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The best way to slow down cancer growth and prevent it is known since a long time. It's one of the biggest conspiracy of all time and anyone have probably heard of it and consider it baloney.

It is lowering glucose level in blood and avoiding fructose!

Peoples find it way too simple to be of significance!
edit on 2015-2-20 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I think quercitin has some good properties. I wouldn't start taking it in pill form but I do eat onions and in an upper moderation they do make me feel better. Onions also have thio-sulfate though, a compound that neutralizes cyanide compounds that become troublesome during regular metabolic processes in the body. It turns them into isothiocyanates which have some beneficial properties. The problem with consuming isothiocyanates in stuff like broccoli is that it can overload the body and these do not help to detox the cyanide made by metabolisms.

I have been experimenting with things a long time. I found out this past week that I can't eat too much beets. I roasted two big beets and started to eat them pretty much only to find my head spinning from low sugar. Some chemistry in the beets boosted my insulin and I already make too much insulin. At the same time it was Fat Tuesday and we got patzskis which caused a bigger jump in insulin. I hate the head spins from low sugar.

I have to analyze the foods I eat to find out why this occurs and spend a lot of time trying to understand what happens. Now beets contain compounds that can help with making insulin, they have trimethylglicine in them. I don't need to boost this insulin, I am hypoglycemic. I can't eat high sugar things either, it stimulates insulin. Smoking more than a half a cigarette in an hour also causes insulin to go up.The higher the insulin, the more constipated I get. It's a viscious world out there when you are testing things on yourself to try to see the results.

So my belief in quercitin is that it is good in moderation and it compliments the sulfur compounds in the onion. The onion has been used for medicine, along with garlic, for thousands of years. Same with the leek. You do not need a lot of quercetin to do the job, just adding a little onion to your food is enough on occasion, especially when you eat things that cause agglutination. Now when you eat things that you have certain antigens to, referring to info in the blood type diet book, a little onion is good to eat. It stops the blood cells from sticking together, the antigens get activated and start binding things.

To wrap this up, quercitin found in nature is good for us in moderation, craving this compound when needed is essential. Knowing where to find it in concentration is also a good thing and understanding it's properties is beneficial if your cravings aren't working properly.

If you notice, they make vitamin c a good thing. Vitamin c that is added to food is not natural, it is a man made chemical that is spun differently. It actually is added as a pereservative as is quercitin. So the things that extend foods are considered good for us, that is a misconception. It is fueled by the people who sell foods that are brought to market, they make these preservatives seem good for you. Fluoride compounds are touted as good for us too, many antimicrobials are fluoride compounds and they preserve food. So they started rumors that fluoride is good for us. Fluoride in moderation is essential, it should be cycled in the diet because it makes you pee, you do not want to be consuming it all the time. Boy am I getting off topic now. I see a motive for getting us to believe these compounds are good for us, including quercitin. They have done this extensively over the years, with food chemists researching and specially employed individuals trying to promote things as good for us so people want them in their food. The government is full of fools that believe these alchemic misapplied chemistries.

In moderation, supplied by a diverse and cyclic diet, these natural compounds are beneficial for us but overdoing consumption or consuming something that is spun wrong will have unknown consequences. Our bodies are actually pretty sensitive to foods, they buffer things but consistent consumption without a genetic reason for the consistent consumption can lead to a chronic problem. Avoiding things that hijack our cravings is beneficial. Then our cravings work properly. There is companion food chemistry that is needed to be consumed together but the variables of this are hard to understand as foods contain many chemistries.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

ok, step one was molasses with sodium bicarb....step two was the ingredients for step one, and step three was cirtus and vit-c.....

then he talked about meditation, and......jesus....then he said if you're a jew, you're f**ked...seems legit.

so yeah, pretty much citrus, and jesus...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I don't know if you've seen this.
But it's worth the watch.

William Li presents a new way to think about treating cancer and other diseases: anti-angiogenesis, preventing the growth of blood vessels that feed a tumor. The crucial first (and best) step: Eating cancer-fighting foods that cut off the supply lines and beat cancer at its own game.

And look Olive Oil is on his list of foods that starves cancer.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Can you elaborate on the smoke from fire thing? I agree. There is something about falling asleep in front of an open fire. Something about fire as a human that is peaceful and relaxing. I'm moving to MN from CA (OC) and will be living on a couple of acres. Can't wait to get back to my roots!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One thing people forget while claiming the Mediterranean diet is so healthy is that those cultures and diets are actually high in saturated fats from cheese and meat. Italians eat a lot of cured meat or atleast used to. Salumi, etc. Cured meat contains nitrites which we believe in America are so bad. Research actually points to these chemicals as being the cornerstone of heart health and brain health. Nitrites are converted to nitric oxide in the body. NO is a potent vasodilator. So vasodilation opens up those arteries and capillaries in heart and brain. Less MIs and less strokes.

Bottom line is the medical establishment has no clue wtf they are talking about when it comes to nutrition. Eggs are bad, butter is bad. No eggs are good, margarine is bad eat butter! lol!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Smoke of fire. Smoke contains benzene compounds which can work in the blood to neutralize ammonia in the blood. This Ammonia can cause some problems if not neutralized. Benzene can also cause some problems if not neutralized. On the same note, benzene compounds from smoke can be neutralized by the ammonia in the blood in a symbiotic relationship. I know sodium benzoate is a better choice and so is natural benzoic acid found in food like cinnamon. But smoke will work.

Our bodies have made changes to be able to compensate with things in the environment over many generations. We evolved around smoke and a little can be beneficial for us. We can also get this remedy from eating smoked foods or certain berries. But unless you freeze or can the berries for winter, they are not there. So they invented smoked fish, smoked sausages, bacon and ham, and people started to smoke to accommodate the change in the environment as smoke disappeared from homes. Now a lot of smoke is not good, just a little is needed to do the job. This keeps you from getting metabolic acidosis from nitrogen compounds....including most proteins

The antidote for hyperammonemia is sodium benzoate, the same chemical they put in some sodas. It has long been known as a medicine so they decided to put it in food.....Just in case you can't be sitting around a campfire.

Ask yourself, why do some people like the smell of gasoline?

edit on 20-2-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
thank God i have been using Palestinian and Lebanese home squeezed olive oil and olives for years its the best

thank you for this info

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

I subscribe to this theory. For cancer fight I recommend Bitter Melon, It lowers blood sugar very effectively without drugs blog.lef.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, I did cut out an article from 10+ years ago, that said olive oil grows hair on bald heads....but more testing needed.
My Aunty use to rub raw onion on my uncles bald head........but he was still bald when he died of cancer....she should have used olive oil and he could still be alive but with hair!!.
Recent articles/research now claims that there is Too much over-diagnosis of cancer, too many mammograms, too many prostate checks......people are now dying of the treatment, stress etc, than the actual cancer.
It is interesting how people can be quite healthy, but when told they have cancer, virtually give up and die within months.
I am convinced a lot of this "Cancer" treatment is unnecessary, and people die because of the "Psychosomatic" reaction.
In other words, they Will themselves to die, because that is what they believe will happen...or so the Doctor said.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Killing cancer cells in a Petri dish is not the same as killing them inside a living body. There's no story here... yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

There is other ways to reduce blood glucose and get a couples extra bonus from it. Try to find this very old book: "STEFANSSON, V. - The Fat of the Land". It is a revolutionary anthropological study of ancient diet and it's effect. If you Google hard enough, it is possible to find badly OCRd copies of it, but won't post link here as per ATS TOS. No need to say that there are many, many peoples glad that it has been swept under the carpet after all those years, especially the pharma and sugar industries.

Also made a thread here revolving somewhat around the subject:
Modern high carbohydrate diet; let's discuss the science behind

And for those being tempted to say that it is a Petri dish only solution, LOL... Believe what you want, I have studies of work done on human subject and my spouse was cytotechnologist (those that ID and confirm a cancer diagnostic) and she totally agree with this theory.

edit on 2015-2-22 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just make sure your olive oil is real, on the news they said that most olive oil in the store is really from a different source.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join