It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible footage of a Megalodon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Megalodon, could be possible. Of course the coelacanth was thought to be extinct until fisherman started catching them.

Here is the best video I have seen, which gives good perspective of its size. Its not a whale because of its movement characteristics.

Megalodon - Footage from the Brazilian coast guard

edit on 20-2-2015 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The above video could be a whale shark but there haven't been any observations of a whale shark of that size.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The above video could be a whale shark but there haven't been any observations of a whale shark of that size.

It is CGI a scene from one of Discovery channels mockumentories. They did a few including mermaids and megladon. They original shows had warnings they were fiction but, people cut it out and then post on youtube to fool people. On the plus side Discovery took so much heat for these things they now have quit doing them.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's too bad we don't have many folks like Jacques Cousteau anymore, his documentaries were the real thing. No BS, maybe a little drama but mostly hard line facts and, at least to me, what seemed like a window into a world of mystery. Nowadays, if the shows are hyped weeks out from the first airing, in what is prime ad space for a TV/Cable Channel, I usually avoid it and wait for reviews before trying to see it.

edit on 22-3-2015 by evc1shop because: missed word

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join