It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

element 115 and anti matter-how saucer propulsion works

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
LM Howe's - EarthFiles, That's the link. Burischs' (S-unsure) the name. Hope that helps..

Dallas

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is possible that there could be more than one way to make this element. from what i remembered in school atomic nuclei become unstable for lack of neutrons to balance out the proton and electron pulls. If they created this stuff in a lab for only a few seconds by bombarding a lighter element with particles,(be they whatever), it is possible we could have not used the correct particle or it requires an anti-particle.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by CGBSpender]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Not trying to skip ahead of the first perons thread.. but I know nothing when it get's down or above within the level your describing..

Yet keep it going as a lot of people can learn too..

Dallas

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Dybel

Are you discussing an element which when bombarded with a focused beam of protons, decays into anti-matter? I heard whispers about it, and I believe it's element 118 not 115. There's also something connected with this regarding another exotic material which is incredibly efficient at converting heat energy into other more useful forms, though I've only heard rumors.

Regards.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join