It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: Viral Pro-Vaccine Campaign Tied to Big Pharma

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Sure they have an agenda... But your conspiracy agenda is worse! How do you live with yourself in the morning????

P.S. I'm practicing my shillitude. What do think so far?

You put a big smile on my face , thanks

God forbid you go dark side on us, you are good

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
You do have solid proof of this, right?

Years and years of observation

By the way, no proof is good enough for you, just admit it

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

By the way, no proof is good enough for you, just admit it

You should know by now Pizza dude History means nothing to people...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

Wow that's some heavy proof there professor.
Im sure you had proof on your computer but I bet the government took it from you.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

originally posted by: superman2012
What are the reasons why they don't want their children immunized again? Jenny McCarthy something something?

Then again it can be personal experience... Or possibly just not want to put themselves through the crap of getting shots..

For me it is the 1st.. I started in the post I linked why I am anti vaccine.. Read much?

Relax tough guy. I obviously missed it, just as you must have missed this statement along with all available scientific papers.
It is a personal choice, but why risk someones health because of it? Seems like a no-brainer to vaccinate. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scarecrows running around repeating something a quasi-celebrity claimed...

Continue on though.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It's this simple, I believe if you do not vaccinate your children you should be jailed for neglect and your children taken from you. Your right to be ignorant ends where it endangers your child.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Wow....just wow.

......you do realize vaccines have injured (and killed) children as well, don't you?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
It's this simple, I believe if you do not vaccinate your children you should be jailed for neglect and your children taken from you. Your right to be ignorant ends where it endangers your child.

Just pointing out the irony in your signature versus your statement.

I think the government is overstepping its powers forcing anything on parents and families. Get insurance or get a penalty, don't do this, don't drink that, sugar tax here, tobacco tax there, vaccinate your kids or? Whats the end game, the end result they are pushing for? Total dependence on the government to decide which hand to wipe your butt with in the morning.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Wow....just wow.

......you do realize vaccines have injured (and killed) children as well, don't you?

Is it more than not vaccinating?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker

originally posted by: damwel

Just pointing out the irony in your signature versus your statement.

I think the government is overstepping its powers forcing anything on parents and families. Get insurance or get a penalty, don't do this, don't drink that, sugar tax here, tobacco tax there, vaccinate your kids or? Whats the end game, the end result they are pushing for? Total dependence on the government to decide which hand to wipe your butt with in the morning.

...or a longer, healthier life where you can work more years in your life?

That's a conspiracy I could get behind...not this fear nonsense.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It is a personal choice, but why risk someones health because of it? Seems like a no-brainer to vaccinate. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scarecrows running around repeating something a quasi-celebrity claimed...

Continue on though.

How is one endangering you by not getting a measles shot? I am curious.. I would be more safe around someone who had the virus and no longer can not get it than someone who was vaccinated with a slight change to not getting it.. You logic is bad..
When you get the measles you get a life long immunity to it.. That is why back in the day everyone was having measle parties and chicken pox parties.. Because people had some sense then..
edit on 2/20/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
But lets not get into how vaccinated people can start outbreaks either ok.. Because that would never ever ever happen..

Measles Outbreak Traced to Fully Vaccinated Patient for First Time

When it comes to the measles vaccine, two shots are better than one. Most people in the United States are initially vaccinated against the virus shortly after their first birthday and return for a booster shot as a toddler. Less than 1% of people who get both shots will contract the potentially lethal skin and respiratory infection. And even if a fully vaccinated person does become infected—a rare situation known as “vaccine failure”—they weren’t thought to be contagious.

That’s why a fully vaccinated 22-year-old theater employee in New York City who developed the measles in 2011 was released without hospitalization or quarantine. But like Typhoid Mary, this patient turned out to be unwittingly contagious. Ultimately, she transmitted the measles to four other people, according to a recent report in Clinical Infectious Diseases that tracked symptoms in the 88 people with whom “Measles Mary” interacted while she was sick. Surprisingly, two of the secondary patients had been fully vaccinated. And although the other two had no record of receiving the vaccine, they both showed signs of previous measles exposure that should have conferred immunity.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: jude11

Sure they have an agenda... But your conspiracy agenda is worse! How do you live with yourself in the morning????

P.S. I'm practicing my shillitude. What do think so far?

Pretty good shilling there my friend!

Mornings? I'm ok with it all.

Thx for the giggle.

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Continue on though.

How is one endangering you by not getting a measles shot? I am curious.. I would be more safe around someone who had the virus and no longer can not get it than someone who was vaccinated with a slight change to not getting it.. You logic is bad..
When you get the measles you get a life long immunity to it.. That is why back in the day everyone was having measle parties and chicken pox parties.. Because people had some sense then..

I think your logic is extremely bad but you can enjoy your child abuse parties I mean measles party.

As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children. About one child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with intellectual disability. For every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it. Measles may cause pregnant woman to give birth prematurely, or have a low-birth-weight baby.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Continue on though.

Sorry, I didn't realize we were picking and choosing which disease we were discussing. I thought your blanket statement was about all vaccinations and I was replying as such.
When the goal posts get moved next time, can you let me know beforehand that this might be happening so I can prepare for that eventuality?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

The post is about some lady who stated her and her kid may be infected by measles.. Pick and choose? Where?

Oh and I see you completely ignored to post I showed that vaccinated person started the outbreak in NY.. Nothing to say to that? Vaccines are safe they say.. No outbreaks from Vaccinated they say.. Well I prove it wrong I say..

a reply to: thesaneone

Biology stated I am right.. If we got measles we would have a lifetime immunity.. That is proof positive.. A vaccine is a chance in being immune.. Ya life long immunity vs possible immunity.. I go with the 1st..

I bet you like slot machine eh? Statistics state you do.. because well... Taking a vaccine is about the same.. no matter how much you put in in the end you lose.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Maybe the vaccine didn't take? Maybe it was mis-labelled? Too many factors. If it was a type of measles that doesn't care about immunizations, why isn't it everywhere? Also, were all the people that were infected immunized? If not, do you think they would have caught measles if immunized? If they were, same question, why didn't it keep going?

You made a blanket statement about all immunizations and then chose to focus on one when I showed you you were wrong about your statement and the thread you made.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That viewpoint can be turned right back on you....What if you take your child to get a vaccine and they die a couple hours/days later?...Irregardless of intent, should you also be jailed for neglect? By your own standards, it sounds like it to me...What is your view on SIDS ? Any link to vaccination...Seems to be based on some of the NVIC research conducted...

www.nvic.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

That logic isn't very logical.
If I'm taking my kids to the doctor to get checked up and someone hits my car and kills my children I wouldn't be charged.

Analogy explanation:
Checked up = vaccination
Car hits me = vaccine causes death

I probably don't have to spell it out for you, but their are others on here that still won't get it...

Edit: better link to SIDS showing many falsehoods.
edit on 20-2-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

The post is about a lady a kid a hospital and measles.. Fact kid.. I didn't blank statement anything..

You a good partner? Do you have every reason in the world why something isn't your fault? I am just curious... Reason being is you seem to push that statistics since vaccinations have been started are just flukes.. Meanwhile these statistics of things happening to people continue to rise since vaccinations have been enacted.. Then you say it must have been some other reason and not vaccinations..

You know whats interesting about statistics that cant be explained but a sudden rise in a queue? You look for the common denominator on what all these numbers have in common and you come to a conclusion to what is it.. me.. I dont need statistics or some government idiot telling me vaccinations are good.. I can show you my 15 yr old kid to prove you are so full of sh*t that it isnt even funny..(this is the part you say well it must have been the chicken he ate or the sponge bob episode he watched right after the vaccination that cause him to get autism..)

The interesting thing about him is when he was diagnosed autism was 1 and 142 i think.. Today autism is what 1 in 68?
Statistics statistics statistics... Find the common thing in all these people.. I give you a hint...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join