It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: TechUnique

Name calling? Check.

Shill getting tossed around? Check.

Overall poor response to people not blindly accepting statements of opinion? Check.

Yep, we're done.

Coolbeans.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

victims are victims.
third party is a third party.

you have to stay completely neutral when it comes to any third party, and you should forward all questions from ATS members to her without questioning them - because why not? 'ATS members questions time' - it doesn't have to sound like it's your question, if you're so afraid to offend her.

if she's honest though, she shouldn't get offended. IF.

without such neutrality, as much as i respect what you're doing for the victims and i consider it a brave thing, this isn't honest reporting. you can support the victims, you can attack the offenders, but third party is a third party, and it's not your job to judge the credibility of any third party in such case, because by doing so you're creating a clusterf... situation over your own head.

you've said you're open to sugestions because it's your first time doing such reporting - that's the suggestion. be neutral, ask her whatever people here may want you to ask her. it may open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

No one has given me any reason to suspect that she is lying. If anyone can provide me good enough reason then I will question her on it. As it stands I don't think it's a pertinent question to the interview.

If anyone really and truly cares about this question enough they will find me something, ANYTHING, that suggests she may be dishonest.

Sorry if you don't like how I'm conducting this but nobody is paying me or employing me, I don't have to answer to anyone and I don't have to follow your rules on reporting. It is my channel and my time that I am investing in this so sorry if you don't like it.

I've asked for suggestions of questions. I don't like that suggestion based on what I know so far. If anyone can bring anything to light that might change my mind then please feel free to do so!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, I posted video of the kids being interviewed and a link to more videos here a week or so ago. The thread was killed in less than an hour. I really didn't know what to make of the video. The kids did seem like they were being coached on what to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
No one has given me any reason to suspect that she is lying. If anyone can provide me good enough reason then I will question her on it. As it stands I don't think it's a pertinent question to the interview.

How about your own position of this being a world in which deception is around every corner? A world where the enemy uses cunning and guile to confuse and destroy you? Now, I understand your cause is noble! Just because her cause seems to be in line with yours doesn't mean it is. I am not saying she isn't honest either. I really don't know enough about her to judge one way or another. For me personally, people asking for money is a red flag. It doesn't mean their cause is any less legit, don't get me wrong.

But I see her asking for money for very generic reasons.

It serves to run websites and to support victims of white collar crimes emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.

There aren't enough of those already?

I'm not saying she has an agenda to ask for money to either just keep it, or create these generic things so she can skim off the top or whatever. However we can't ignore the fact that charities do make money for those behind forming them and working for them. We can't ignore that there are charities out there that take advantage of the kindness of others and emotional topics, such as this.

It's perfectly reasonable for you to ask her pertinent questions related to the donations and more information on her intended plans with them. You can easily do this in a professional, non accusatory way. There's nothing to accuse her of, after all. In fact in all actuality, some more information may lend a hand towards helping her receive donations.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I might ask her how any donations will help and what they will be used for. I'm not promising anything though because it is going against every fiber in my being and it's making me feel sick just typing this and thinking about it.

I'm not bending over for anyone on this issue but I will consider it more. I still think it's ridiculous. There are much better ways to scam money out of people than a crazy story like this. Besides, she didn't once mention anything about donations to me outside of the interview or in the interview.

It's just offensive. If she was flat out asking for donations as a main theme or as a massive part of the site then I would be more suspicious.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I understand. Also am not suggesting her story is made up or anything like that. As I said, I don't know much about her, and I know even less about her story or those kids. I can't really speak on it. I'm not trying to suggest you ask questions about the money to try and catch her in a lie or something either. Just a little more info on her game plan, which could help rally support. Either way, it is good to know her main approach isn't asking for money. If you do decide to explore that route with her a little bit, it definitely doesn't need to be the focus of the interview. It's the kind of thing I'd talk about near the end. Again, not to accuse her or even suggest anything, but for more info.

It could help her cause.

Off topic but just to give you an idea as to one of the reasons people asking for money is a red flag to me. I have a pretty decent idea of how to scam people without them even considering that's what I was up to. Nothing in the real world mind you! Just in a game called EvE Online. It all comes down to psychology. Words are mere tools to get the responses desired.

S&F

edit on 2-19-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The mother reported the crime, and Barnet Police who interviewed them ordered medical examinations that confirmed sexual abuse and violence. The Police, however, closed the case as “no crime confirmed” without even considering the results of the medical forensics and investigating the case properly.

could you give a reliable source for this information? - the one you provided is trash

link

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
If I'm not mistaken, I posted video of the kids being interviewed and a link to more videos here a week or so ago. The thread was killed in less than an hour. I really didn't know what to make of the video. The kids did seem like they were being coached on what to say.

I'm no psychologist, but when the girl was describing the process used to sacrifice the baby, specifically describing the variety of knife and the type of string used to tie the baby up, getting into detail about which cupboard the blood gathering bowl was kept in and where it was in relation to the door of the room, and how they moved the knife at sort of a "medium speed" so that the head was not completely severed, the sheer amount of detail given seems like it would be very difficult to pull off so completely naturally for a 9-year-old. I know that I certainly couldn't tell a story like that as convincingly.

And what would be the point of forcing a girl and boy to memorize such an insanely elaborate and detailed story, one that -because of the glut of specific detail, including tattoos and piercings on the bodies of the alleged perpetrators - would be very easy to disprove?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

and I know even less about her story or those kids. I can't really speak on it.

i'd advise anyone to look at the video interview being referenced before commenting on this thread

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

so far your attitude, as well as this thread's title (you put the emphasis on a third party), suggest that - with all the respect for your job on this topic - you may be dishonest.

you're putting yourself in this situation, and you're acting like a judge when it comes to a third party. that's not the way such things should work. also, it's not about telling her that she lies - it's about telling her that some people have - reasonable - doubts, and are asking for clarification.

this is ATS. we're investigating things, we're not a bunch of idiots taking someone's words at face value. if you're offended by that and you'll continue with your attitude, i suspect this thread may end up being closed much sooner than you think, which is not something you want i guess.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I just looked it up. Turns out I have seen that video a week or so ago. Though I'm not about to judge whether or not it's made up, simply based on how I perceive them telling their story. That is a horrible way to determine fact vs fiction. Good for sensing the possibilities but problematic because everyone has their own opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I just looked it up. Turns out I have seen that video a week or so ago. Though I'm not about to judge whether or not it's made up, simply based on how I perceive them telling their story. That is a horrible way to judge fact vs fiction.

a mother films her kids telling the most vile stories imaginable about their father and other named people and posts it on the internet - no attempt to hide the kids identities, so it will effectively be with them for the rest of their lives

they claim dozens of people are killing babies and drinking their blood every wednesday at a school, and many many more depraved and vile acts - and the kids relate their participation in it with no sign of reticence or trauma or embarrassment at all - all the time being audibly led and prompted by two unseen adults - and there's absolutely no evidence provided beyond this video

when the police look at it they take the kids away from the mother - not because it's malicious lies but because it's a cover up

and we should believe this all on the word of the mother?

if you've watched the video and find it credible fair enough

edit on 19-2-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

my advice would be to remove that video - it identifies the kids involved

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I never said I found it credible. All I've really said is that I don't know much about this "case". While I think pedophilia is disgusting and horrible, I admit I have not looked into the specifics of these kids etc. Why? For one, what the hell am I supposed to do about it one way or another if it is true? Sign an online petition? Voice my disgust in a sea of online opinions? I didn't even watch the whole video with the kids making the claims. With the very little I have paid attention to, my opinion is that they didn't seem genuine. I do smell BS, especially with the additional information you've provided if true. None of my comments thus far in this thread have been about the case in question. My only comments related to charities and general causes against pedophilia/victims etc.

So if you think I've just hopped on board with all of this, think again.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

My only comments related to charities and general causes against pedophilia/victims etc.

the woman in the op's video is not running a charity with published accounts and named trustees and all the other safeguards that go along with such things

she's using a tragic case to try and solicit funds that presumably go straight into her bank account - and the op is using ats to promote her - personally i think it is shameful - and it's currently the second story on the front page of ats (after nlbs which is automatically pushed to the top because it's in house content)

how do you feel about those kids faces being posted on the internet? on this page even!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I would ask her to contact the mother and get her to do an interview, one that gives her side but without naming names that would lead to any upload being taken down. If she is in Russia perhaps she could ask the relative Russian authorities to take up her case and put pressure on our own. This may be an ideal time given the tension between Russia and the UK, they may be more likely to add weight to her cause.

I was shocked to hear those children and whatever we think, those children have been abused in some way. I don't blame the social services as the first thing to do would be to remove those children and investigate the adults involved in their lives. The problem is that the children are naming those that have an influence on the investigation.

There are a lot of little things which make one think that there is something to this. We have a teacher at said school avoiding a jail sentence for inappropriate behaviour being supported by parents. I find that strange and can't think why any parents would do this. The art work of the wife of the school trustee is a bit odd seeing that it contains a screaming baby and skulls.

We hear about ritual abuse, usually in the past tense. We also know that any mention of the word 'ritual' seems to immediately call any child's claim into question but should we deny that this is possible. There is something to this story. If the mother and boyfriend wished to sully the fathers name, a simple claim of abuse might have been enough. They would have to be nuts to coach the children into such a fantasy. Perhaps the mother has an axe to grind with those organisations and people the children have named.

So what now? The children have been taken away and have no voice. After the Saville scandal and the recent non action concerning paedophile rings at Westminster and our care institutions who would trust the authorities? One sad thing in those videos is the little girl saying she had to face her fears.

I can understand the belief that they have been coached. However if that is the case then the mother and boyfriend should be charged with abuse, at the moment it seems the courts are more concerned with the naming of names. There has to be an enquiry into this whole affair. At the moment I believe the kids. I also think the hidden hand pulling the strings behind all of those stymied enquiries is freemasonry.

Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

My experience with Tech is that he is passionate when it comes to his opinions and beliefs. There is very little I can point to and say I agree with when it comes to the majority of his posts or threads. That being said, I do not think he is intentionally promoting bs. What I really mean by that is I think his heart is in the right place. I don't really want to get into a discussion about his approach to topics though (been there done that).

I have tried taking a neutral stance on this particular case, for the reasons I've mentioned. Simply not paying attention to it really. Other than agreeing pedophilia is disgusting and I do believe there are "rings" or what have you in certain circles..

But to get at what you're getting at. I would have to say I agree with you more or less. It's one of those things you know? Who can say pedophilia, sexual abuse, disturbing rituals etc. aren't horrible things? Is this Sabine lady taking advantage of that and using the emotional responses of people to line her own pocket? Perhaps. My opinion is that it seems more likely than the alternative explanations. On the other hand, who am I to say greed is driving her as opposed to a similar approach Tech has to subjects (no offense Tech).

More emotional response as opposed to critical scrutiny and objectivity.

How do I feel about these kids being posted on the internet? Nothing. When they are older they will come clean or they won't. Are they to blame for lies? Definitely not in this case. As for this thread reaching the top page. I agree it really doesn't seem top page worthy. I would wager the majority of flags and stars came from people like me who just think pedophilia is gross and needs to be exposed one way or another. Exposing the the BS accusations as well as the legitimate ones.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How do I feel about these kids being posted on the internet? Nothing. When they are older they will come clean or they won't. Are they to blame for lies? Definitely not in this case

no - they aren't to blame - but they are the one's that will suffer most - would you fancy going through school with everyone sharing these videos?

and in relation to the op, like i said shameful

i wonder how he would feel if he was on the receiving end of such allegations - do you think he'd enjoy trial by his peers (i.e. people with the same mentality as him)?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join