It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I never usually ask for flags but this thread needs more flags guys!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
I never usually ask for flags but this thread needs more flags guys!

Good work TechUnique.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Contributing a post to bump it
As I also feel it is important

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

There's a thread of over 100 pages on this story over at a competing conspiracy site. Yes, the one thqt shall not be mentioned here. They somehow got the jump on our beloved ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have to say that this story is one of the most disturbing things I've come across ever, period. Right up there with the first time I learned that 9-11 wasn't on the level and the time I watched a guy get beheaded in a video online. I actually had trouble sleeping after hearing these kids tell what they've been through.

If you Google the phrase "we dance with the skulls in the church" you will find a thread with a lot of discussion of this case and links to the police interviews. It's the one Urantia mentioned.

edit on 19-2-2015 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I will be conducting further interviews with Sabine so if you guys have any questions you want me to ask her please feel free to do so either here

ask her if it's a money making scam

link

link

i watched the video with the kids being interviewed - it looks 100% bogus to me - ask to see an accounting of the 'donations' she's asking for

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

I will be conducting further interviews with Sabine so if you guys have any questions you want me to ask her please feel free to do so either here

ask her if it's a money making scam

link

link

i watched the video with the kids being interviewed - it looks 100% bogus to me - ask to see an accounting of the 'donations' she's asking for

I will most certainly not be asking those questions!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I fear the kids were coached and it may end up like the McMartin preschool trial (wiki).

I wonder if the kids told the cops that there was simply no truth to the story so they closed the investigation.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yep I saw that ... there are some good comments there
Especially one I noted who works with children

Of course Youtube have pulled deleted the video that was on their site

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

I fear the kids were coached

that was my impression throughout the entire video - can you imagine how traumatised those kids would be if it was true?

i can't see a hint of trauma in their responses

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Elton

I fear the kids were coached

that was my impression throughout the entire video - can you imagine how traumatised those kids would be if it was true?

i can't see a hint of trauma in their responses

They're clearly desensitized and there are people a lot more credible than you who think that the testimonies are legit. I understand your concern but I disagree.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Forgive me for seeming like a lazy researcher, but could someone do a small run-down with bullet points on the key issues involved with this story? For example, what is the Russian connection? That seems like an important part of this. I guess a lot of it cannot be posted here because it's apparently too fugly.

Just as an aside, when I was a young teen I was befriended by 'pedophiles', for lack of a better word, and a lot of the "movies" they watched came from Russia. From what they told me there were huge organizations for such things going on. Something that seemed to arise out of the new found love of capitalism and utilizing orphans etc.

Also, it is interesting to note that the word 'gay' and the concept of a 'homosexual pedophile' are synonymous in Russia, which accounts for Putin's fairly recent anti-gay campaign. Because he is confusing regular consensual adult homosexual relationships for the other kind. However, as former KGB or whatever, he may or may not be directly involved with the other kind. But anyways...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

there are people a lot more credible than you who think that the testimonies are legit

such as?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

why not?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Why wouldn't you ask that question?

It is an important question. As an interviewer you are seeking answers to all difficult questions and posing the queries of those that aren't there to ask those questions.

Also, it's not like there aren't people just like her creating stories just like this for attention and financial gain.
I don't know if that is the case with her but if it isn't then she will be more than happy to answer these questions and provide some more insight........ or she gets defensive and shows that she is lying.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

there are people a lot more credible than you who think that the testimonies are legit

such as?

HER for a start!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: b14warrior

If I had believed there were any inkling of truth in this I would ask the question. But I don't so no. Sorry but feel free to try and get an interview with her yourself. She is honest through and through. That is my honest opinion and I'm not going to entertain those sorts of questions.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Brainwashed, indoctrinated and trained
Tomorrows spooks

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

why not?

The same reason you don't ask the Sandy Hook parents if it's a "money-making scheme". Because if you're wrong it's just about the biggest insult you could deliver to another human being.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The comments section of the following page gives a more balanced (at times, anyway) and rational idea of this case.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join