It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The mother reported the crime, and Barnet Police who interviewed them ordered medical examinations that confirmed sexual abuse and violence. The Police, however, closed the case as “no crime confirmed” without even considering the results of the medical forensics and investigating the case properly.

A week after the crime had been reported, the children were taken into police custody and 6 days later for some unknown reasons retracted their allegations. They were held isolated “in care” by the Local Borough of Camden and since then Barnet.
Link to News Article

Sabine McNeill Interview - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

I managed to get an interview with Sabine McNeill. She is the whistleblower at the forefront of the UK Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal. Sorry for the crappy sound quality and general unprofessional aspects of me and the video.. I am a noob, and it is just me, with bad equipment.. The MSM isn't touching this and there are gagging orders flying about, videos being taken down and Facebook accounts getting banned.

I would post more details on the actual crime and what is going on but I have to be careful of ATS T&C. Sabine has been warned that there is a warrant out for her arrest so she fears coming back to the UK. The mother is also being persecuted and does not have access to her Children..

This is a very serious topic and needs a LOT more coverage. I will be conducting further interviews with Sabine so if you guys have any questions you want me to ask her please feel free to do so either here or in the YouTube comments section.

Four months later the Local Authority still has not managed to provide evidence for the grounds on which they retain the children. There is obvious fabrication of facts against the mother and her then partner, gagging and bullying her, as well as generally unfair treatment in the courts.

The two judges so far have covered similar cases: Judge Vera Mayer who was involved in the case of Melissa Laird transferred the case to Mrs Justice Anne Pauffley in the High Court who was involved with the Hollie Greig case.

Private meetings between the Local Authority’s barrister and the Judge are going on behind the mother’s back, which violates the ‘Code Of Practice’ and, of course, indicates a certain common agenda between the Judge and the Local Authority.

Again, I apologize about the quality and everything.. please research this topic yourself and bare in mind that I have to be careful of breaking ATS T&C. Please do not post videos or links to videos of the childrens testimonies as that may jeopardize the thread.

TO ATS STAFF: Please don't take this thread down! Anything that needs to be edited or cut out please do so and/or advice me on how to sort out this thread so it can stay up. This is very important!

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Added link to news article.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank you for creating and posting this.
Its the first I have heard about it.

This crap has to be stopped. And these poor victims and those trying to help them need all the support they can get.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

I had to do something! When the MSM won't cover a story as big as this you know something serious is going down. It's just a shame it's gotta be people like me who have to do it ffs.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is Sabine in action!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

I had to do something! When the MSM won't cover a story as big as this you know something serious is going down. It's just a shame it's gotta be people like me who have to do it ffs.

More power to you sir!!.
I have been studying establishment paedophilia for quite a while now, Im definitely on team.

Ive been producing music for around 17 years and have a bit of experience in mix engineering too.
The problem with the recording is obviously the mic level at her end. As a possible fix you can turn your own mic level down to match hers, then boost the final recording afterwards with a limiter and maybe an eq/filter to cut any hiss frequencies that may get boosted also. But this will only work on any new recordings.

To fix the current recording would take a little more work, and maybe a compressor and some wave editing to fix, but it could definitely be improved.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Yeah i don't buy the retraction of the kids' story. They've been manipulated. The cops are very likely in on the whole thing or are being blackmailed to comply with the overlords in charge. It's a pretty well-known fact that satanism-paedo cults are rampant especially in the highest levels of the aristocracy. They're plugging this leak as best they can, but it's too late as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

They're plugging this leak as best they can, but it's too late as far as i'm concerned.

You and I both.
I was really disappointed about Lord Brittan dying, he should have faced up to his crimes.
I lost quite a lot of hope with regards to the extent this will be uncovered with his convenient death.

I just hope the wave of exposure becomes a tsunami.

The lack of interest by the MSM with very few exceptions is the most telling thing with regards to "press freedom" that I have ever seen. I think the Daily Mail and The Guardian and also LBC radio are the only MSM outlets reporting the westminster paedophile ring.

You should get in touch with exaro news - exaronews.com. If you want publicity, they are leading the way with establishment paedophile cover ups, and to be honest are the goto people right now.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

More power to you sir!!.
I have been studying establishment paedophilia for quite a while now, Im definitely on team.

Ive been producing music for around 17 years and have a bit of experience in mix engineering too.
The problem with the recording is obviously the mic level at her end. As a possible fix you can turn your own mic level down to match hers, then boost the final recording afterwards with a limiter and maybe an eq/filter to cut any hiss frequencies that may get boosted also. But this will only work on any new recordings.

To fix the current recording would take a little more work, and maybe a compressor and some wave editing to fix, but it could definitely be improved.

Any chance you could Skype me and talk about this further?! Private message me if this is at all possible and I will give you my details. I need all the help I can get to be honest.

God bless you!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah i don't buy the retraction of the kids' story. They've been manipulated. The cops are very likely in on the whole thing or are being blackmailed to comply with the overlords in charge. It's a pretty well-known fact that satanism-paedo cults are rampant especially in the highest levels of the aristocracy. They're plugging this leak as best they can, but it's too late as far as i'm concerned.

Where did you read about the kids retraction of their story?

edit on 19-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

It's in the OP excerpt.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

All the relevant links are in the video description on YouTube, I had to be careful what I posted here on ATS because of T&C.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's in the OP excerpt.

I guess i still cant find it. Could you quote it possibly? Sorry, I literally cant find it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

All the relevant links are in the video description on YouTube, I had to be careful what I posted here on ATS because of T&C.

No, I am quite aware of the story, in fact, I have folowed it from the beginning, and also emailed the school and called out all the people named and told them they will burn in the pits of hell. The next day, the school site was down! I just did not see the part where it said retraction.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

A week after the crime had been reported, the children were taken into police custody and 6 days later for some unknown reasons retracted their allegations. They were held isolated “in care” by the Local Borough of Camden and since then Barnet.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It's been edited out since.

I'll check the YT links and edit this post with the quote.

Edit: OneManArmy has already done the honours in the above post.
edit on 19-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Thank you very much, Yeah I am not buying that. Especially if it did not come from the kids mouths. They probably threatened to kill the kids again if they did not.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's been edited out since.

I'll check the YT links and edit this post with the quote.

Edit: OneManArmy has already done the honours in the above post.

Thank goodness, I thought I was literally going crazy not seeing it lol. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I need all the help I can get to be honest.

Im a web dev with my own server... Let me know if you need any help on that side matey, you can have as much space as you need, etc.

Massive props on that interview too matey.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nothing angers me more then pathetic-lost adults doing the nasty and negative things to CHILDREN, NEW SOULS ON EARTH.

They don't even get a SHOT, at internal and external growth because these sick f#s, because some old COWARDS who already failed LIFE, can't control their disgusting urges and behaviors.

We shouldn't need police who are controlled and full of # to act on what WE KNOW is down right f*d up.
We need to come together and use our own will and voice to take this sick system down one government puppet at a time.

Pardon my semi rage via computer text readers, just one more thing... F* the child abusers.

edit on 19-2-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC

I need all the help I can get to be honest.

Im a web dev with my own server... Let me know if you need any help on that side matey, you can have as much space as you need, etc.

Massive props on that interview too matey.

Thanks man!
I private messaged you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join