It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Benefits of Smoking

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterOfTheDamned
a reply to: DelMarvel

what is so wrong with fumes that no one else has to smell
unless they choose to make it a problem even though i made sure it wasn't?

A) I find it difficult to believe that you are routinely going to an out of the way place to smoke and people with children are coming to stand next to you "for no reason" and complaining. My guess based on what the smokers have been saying on these many threads is that this is your subjective view of reality. But, of course, I don't know. So be that as it may--

B) Once again, if you have the right to generate annoying smoke in public, other people certainly have the right to say whatever they want to each other in public, or to look at you anyway they want to. I don't see how you can continue to argue this point.

edit on 30-3-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

A) "Routinely" makes it sound like you think it's on a daily basis I would say more like monthly - bi-monthly, and not all of them have children. However not many people over 18 don't have children, and there is a noticeable percentage, though small, of those with children that love to drag them into any problems they have with another person.

B) They can say and do whatever they want, my problem is when they proceed to go where I am already smoking to try and put me on a guilt trip just because they don't like smokers. I don't go to where they are and start smoking, but perhaps I should start doing that. Then I won't have any reason to complain.

You seem to not even understand this dominating, over controlling attitude of these people. It's becoming a far more common attitude here in the states.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfTheDamned

They "try to put you on a guilt trip?"

Unless they are touching or threatening you, they have as much right to generate sound waves that other people have to hear as you do to generate smoke other people have to smell or breath.

It's a no-brainer.
edit on 4-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

I'd respond to your points about my post if they weren't totally unrelated to what I actually said.
Nowhere in my post did I mention the words "prohibition" OR "restriction". I said "ban".

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

apparently you can't read, i said i go where they wouldn't have to smell or breathe it, not that they don't have the right to be an ass hole, i just don't like it, that's all i said

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Smoking can destroy our lungs badly and best thing we can do is we can go for Electronic Cigarettes. They are the best option rather destroying our internal body with tobacco smoking.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This habit has no benefits.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You'd better not smoking so much. Or you can use the cytisineto quit smoking.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join