It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy has presented a motion to support Palestine as an independent state

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
The world sees things like the following and does nothing about it. In fact, people want to legitimize Palestine as a nation state in the modern world? To me this means there is no modern world, humanity is still in the dark ages.

To the girls in the following story, the world sees your tragic fate and it turns a blind eye. If this doesn't make anyone feel ill, I question their humanity. Now, what is anyone thinking supporting this even indirectly?

HAMAS PLAYS HOST TO PEDOPHILIA

Muhammed married a six year old bride. But Islam has evolved in 1500 years. In Hamas land, in 2009, the brides are almost seven.

Mass Muslim Marriage

450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In Gaza

A gala event has occurred in Gaza.

Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples. Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged celebration.

"We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness," Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

Its sensationalist because the girls stay with their parents and have no sexual intercourse with the husband until they have come of age. It is however odd to our culture to already wed our children at that age.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Hmmmm and where were all the ISIS terrorists disguised as immigrants heading?, from to Libya to Italy they say hmmmmm.

Exactly. Italy is in self-preservation mode for the soon to be invasion of ISIS.
That was the first thing that came to my mind as I read the article

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Italian parliamentarians have approved a non-binding resolution which calls on the government to recognize Palestine as an independent state, amid growing calls for the recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state.

The resolution was passed on Friday with as many as 300 members of Italy's Chamber of Deputies voting in favor of the resolution. Forty-five opposed.

source

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is huge news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join