It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy has presented a motion to support Palestine as an independent state

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Uh huh. i still take arafatt at hsi word on the identity of the palestinians. that was recorded, and in on eof thos elinks a ARAB actually said they welcomed the jews as fellow syrians as well.

See i knew Buster was going to cherry pick those articles. and true to form he did and th e rest of you ate it up just because mr big bang theory like stone cold steve austin said so. how predictable.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What I find sadly ironic...

Folks are hoping to perpetrate the same"crime" against (innocent non govt)Israelis that they say happened to the Palestinians.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The majority of world opinion seems to be in support of Palestinians and in opposition to Israel. When will the USA and Israel acknowledge that a two-state solution is one of the most viable options available to resolve (or at least ease) this conflict?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I predict these headlines from CNN and BBC: "ISIS lonewolf attacks synagogue in Italy". NutenYahoo will then come out screaming "Anti-semitism", telling Jews to come back to Israel.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
The majority of world opinion seems to be in support of Palestinians and in opposition to Israel. When will the USA and Israel acknowledge that a two-state solution is one of the most viable options available to resolve (or at least ease) this conflict?

All according to plan. the PLO and ARAFATT are happy in the afterlife seeing as how their Ruse has fooled so many of these morons at the UN.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

yuppa take some two or three minutes to watch the following video:

enjoy

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

That stuff does not change the fact Arafatt and the plo both lied and it was recorded. you can find it if you look. Arafatts own biography makes mention of it. Ex PLO leader has been confirmed to agreed with what he said. ALTHOUGH. The current generation of"palestinians" ARE true natives of that area even if their PARENTS WERE NOT TRUE NATIVES.

The original Argument was a lie but over time has becoem fact due to that initial lie. understand now?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What did you think about the video? His she speaking the truth or not?
edit on 20/2/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Uh huh. i still take arafatt at hsi word on the identity of the palestinians. that was recorded, and in on eof thos elinks a ARAB actually said they welcomed the jews as fellow syrians as well.

See i knew Buster was going to cherry pick those articles. and true to form he did and th e rest of you ate it up just because mr big bang theory like stone cold steve austin said so. how predictable.

If you knew I would cherry pick or in other words pick out the lies that was in them then why did you even bother linking them? So just because some has been said so it's true? you can say it's just as predictable as the Israeli supporters to trot out the usual propaganda without thinking that people would actually fact check them. Btw didn't you forget the usual anti semite whine?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

What did you think about the video? His she speaking the truth or not?

Shes speaking the truth that SHE KNOWS. A truth That is based on a LIE that those palestinians had their land stolen. The first generation of Palis were not truly palestinians by birth. WHy cant anyone admit that the PLO and Arafatt have said that there was no palestinan people before 69.(by real i mean real and not renamed refugees from th eprevious war) If you go by busters standards of th ecountry always being there(a roman punishment btw ) then Jews were living there before the country of israel was re created as well and technically they are palestinians too

Its really easy to follow if you take emotion out of it. Oh those poor palestinain people. They did a good job with the dis info because people have bought into it so well.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Lies to you are truths to others. Are you sure your versions correct and mine isnt? If you are being truthful no you cant same as me but according to history and comments from the greatest palistinian ever and former PLO leadership something fishy is going on.

Most likely a scam to win back land without firing a shot because thats worked so well in the past.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

WOW, Talk about getting on your knees Italy!! Get down and beg the terrorist not to attack you while your at it lol.

This comes as they talk crap about bombing ISIS. We see how tough they really are. Wimps.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So true, they are Jordanians or Egyptians. End of story!

This is all a game the Anti-Christ is playing against Israel. The Jews win in the long run and will never be defeated in war again, only by their own ignorance in these peace deals. That is why they keep getting pushed into them. Thankfully Israel wont back down again and fall for anymore deals, until the Prophesied Gog Magog war, where all the true believers will see the hand of God protect Israel from Destruction. Then we will all see who the A/C really is as he stops this war with his peace deal, just as Israel goes on the offensive of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Wow, I guess you are to young to remember the Oslo accords and the meeting in 2000 at Camp David after, where the Palestinians and the Israelis were here and after days of negotiations Yassar Arafat walked away and left. Bill Clinton told them to accept the deal because of how good it was. Arafat had promised Clinton that he was going to sign the deal as it was before they even came to the U.S.. Clinton told him to stay home unless you are going to sign this deal, he came and did not which really pissed him off.

Arafat kept trying to change the deal and the Israelis kept giving more and more but the ARABS DON'T WANT PEACE WITH THE JEWS, When are you numbskulls going to figure it out?

For all you who think that Israel has no right to exist there. This proves you all wrong!!!

The Merneptah Stele—also known as the Israel Stele or Victory Stele of Merneptah—is an inscription by the Ancient Egyptian king Merneptah (reign: 1213 to 1203 BC) discovered by Flinders Petrie in 1896 at Thebes, and now housed in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo

www.google.com...=merneptah%20stele

The Jews were the only ones to call that land Israel, so how else would they know the name of the nation they were fighting????? All you Palestinian lovers can go home and cry now because this Arab lie stops right now.

By all rights the Arabs stole the land from the Jews and Israel was a lot bigger then so Jordan needs to cough it up!!!

edit on 20-2-2015 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2015 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

So true, they are Jordanians or Egyptians. End of story!

This is all a game the Anti-Christ is playing against Israel. The Jews win in the long run and will never be defeated in war again, only by their own ignorance in these peace deals. That is why they keep getting pushed into them. Thankfully Israel wont back down again and fall for anymore deals, until the Prophesied Gog Magog war, where all the true believers will see the hand of God protect Israel from Destruction. Then we will all see who the A/C really is as he stops this war with his peace deal, just as Israel goes on the offensive of course.

If ever there were a clear-cut example of religious belief poisoning and corrupting the minds of humanity, you would be hard-pressed to find one better than the above.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Perhaps when the two state solution was first proposed, and Israel accepted it, Palestinians should have as well, instead of declaring war on Israel in order to destroy them and have one Muslim run State. Perhaps they should have opted for peace since then, instead of being the only People who have refused to make peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
And I have seen the tired old "it's their land" being paraded. No, it's not. It never has been. Nothing was taken from them. It's a historical fact they tried to take Israel from the Jews. First with threats to force Britain to reneg on it's promise and give everything to them, then later by war when that failed. War also failed, and they have engaged in terrorism ever since.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

When will the USA and Israel acknowledge that a two-state solution is one of the most viable options available to resolve (or at least ease) this conflict?

Possibly when Hamas and Hezbollah remove the promise to destroy Israel from their charters...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So I wonder where the terrorist attack will take place in Italy? France voted to recognize Palestine and a terrorist attack happened and people were killed then Benny made a speech about how Europe wasn't safe for Jews so come to Israel. Denmark voted to recognize Palestine and yet another terrorist attack so Benny made yet another speech. Italy recently said they was worried about ISIS attacking them according to Gen Snipes ISIS was created to wipe out Hezbollah. Now what nation wants to wipe out Hezbollah? Israel. What nation benefits from Jews being to scared to live in Europe? Israel. It may be dare I say a conspiracy but it seems like Israel is behind all of this.

Yep!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

more like the palestinians are using it to buy weapons and finance ISIS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join