It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'danger' to Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia - Fallon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh wow the rebels are said to be using using human shields now!

What utter garbage

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Wow, with how you present the Ukrainian forces, I expected them to either shoot her, roll over her, or both. All while laughing and giving Nazi salutes. Also, one angry woman does not an entire narrative make. She's certainly brave for doing what she did, but again, Putin was suggesting entire scores of women and children would willingly stand between the two sides, which is laughable.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

We can`t have people from the West now realising the West itself was involved in Crimes Against Humanity by delivering weapons and advisers to the Ukrainians.
edit on 19 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Putin was referring to what I showed you, which happened about 5 weeks later.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I have a question regarding NATO nations. Now I know that only stable nations are allowed membership. What happens if a member nation becomes destabilized? Is their membership revoked? Are other member nations expected to help put down any rebels?

As I understand it, NATO membership is reliant on there being a stable democratically elected government. If there was a violent rebel uprising in Estonia, and the government there believed it was funded and fueled by another nation, NATO would have a duty to step in their request.

If a government was overthrown, and no recognized democratic election held, that nation would be removed from NATO.

At least, that's how I believe it goes.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree. Now that the usual cadre of Russophiles has arrived, I'll take my leave. Don't feel like getting my head bashed in with Putin propaganda at the moment.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Okay, I see that attempting to stay on topic and not spiral into the usual propaganda nonsense here has failed again.

I should have known that it was too hard a task.

When someone starts the nonsense about proving what has already been proven, denying what we already know to be true, comparing current events in one country to the historical acts of another, there is only one way this can go.

Mods, please close this thread, it has been successfully derailed by trolls, propagandists and the stupid.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Wow, with how you present the Ukrainian forces, I expected them to either shoot her, roll over her, or both. All while laughing and giving Nazi salutes. Also, one angry woman does not an entire narrative make. She's certainly brave for doing what she did, but again, Putin was suggesting entire scores of women and children would willingly stand between the two sides, which is laughable.

Excuse me did you not see the videos at the start of this conflict when old and young alike walked up to the Ukraine soldiers round their APCs and told them to go away?

They have already shown they have no fear or respect for the thugs from Ukraine

There the brave ones,loyal to their family and friends and taking no nonsense from the western backed mob

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Rocker2013
the usual propaganda nonsense here has failed again

Better luck next time eh, dont worry though, the BBC usualy has a daily dose of the stuff, between the BBC and FOX youll be in no short supply.
edit on 19-2-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Okay, I see that attempting to stay on topic and not spiral into the usual propaganda nonsense here has failed again.

I should have known that it was too hard a task.

When someone starts the nonsense about proving what has already been proven, denying what we already know to be true, comparing current events in one country to the historical acts of another, there is only one way this can go.

Mods, please close this thread, it has been successfully derailed by trolls, propagandists and the stupid.

Practically every thread is derailed bt ATS resident communists.They should have their own forum where no verifiable facts or sources are required.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I agree with just having two forums in these matters, people who just want to hear what MSM is saying and for the ones who would read the other side of the story.

So yes, ATS should make a mainstream news forum too.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I respectfully disagree. Now that the usual cadre of Russophiles has arrived, I'll take my leave. Don't feel like getting my head bashed in with Putin propaganda at the moment.

They act like a gang, beating any discussion thread about Russia into garbage, over and over. Time to move on from ATS as intelligent discussion is impossible.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Well, I wouldn't go as far as call you guys a gang, but just a selective few people with obvious hidden agenda.

What you guys are doing is really insulting to me and makes me want to leave this site, because mods allow this kind of behavior.
edit on 19-2-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Oh wow the rebels are said to be using using human shields now!

What utter garbage

Not just now, but always.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Captive "Azov" regiment trooper press conference talking about foreign fighters who use foreign weapons

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

They should have their own forum where no verifiable facts or sources are required.

Skunk Works.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If by "obvious hidden agenda" you mean I post on ATS because I'm bored at my IT job, you're absolutely correct. Also, if it's so obvious, how is it a "hidden" agenda?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

but just a selective few people with obvious hidden agenda.

They call that agenda...Denying Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Sorry, but I did not meant of you, i hardly recall having any type of discussion with you about this subject in the past. I don't think it's necessary for me to name the people who have been pushing obvious propaganda since the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine, because we all know who they are.

I don't see any further reason for me to participate in this sub-forum considering I've been doing so in the past 7 months and lost my will and nerves. The only thing proven by our friendly buddies is that it's really pointless to have any discussion with them.

If someones kind enough to pm me the way to mute certain people and forums if possible. Thanks
edit on 19-2-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Okay, that's fair enough. I thought I was on your short-list of "those with agenda". And I have no problem speaking with you about a various number of topics, just to be clear. I harbor no ill-will toward you or any pro-Russian poster. We simply disagree on what is actually occurring in Ukraine and I can respect that, but I will defend my own stances as you will certainly defend yours.

I sincerely hope my thoughts on the matter have not contributed to your feelings of hopelessness and I hope you don't leave ATS. I do enjoy our back and forth, even if it seems I'm not. I like you as a person, I simply dislike some of your stances.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join