It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS and you

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: undo

2.2 billion people subscribe to Christianity. 1.6 billion others are Muslims. We do not need a new crusade or jihad.

Steel cage death match of the century. let them do what they do best and wipe each other out.

Its going to be free entertainment for those who dont believe in 2000 year old fairy tales.
Once religion is eradicated for good we can hope to see peace on earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman

originally posted by: daaskapital

2.2 billion people subscribe to Christianity. 1.6 billion others are Muslims. We do not need a new crusade or jihad.

Steel cage death match of the century. let them do what they do best and wipe each other out.

Its going to be free entertainment for those who dont believe in 2000 year old fairy tales.
Once religion is eradicated for good we can hope to see peace on earth.

i dont know about all that. if and when religion dies completely, we might just find a suitable replacement to jive with the culture.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Whether or not it has been used, is of little importance. Truly, the idea of taking away free will is offensive. If I'm so offensive for being a christian, but have not killed, or do no want harm done to some one else, then this is an attack on me. To not see this as offensive from the opposite view is astounding. What if,(and there possibly is) a vaccine to make you spiritual against your will? I would never condone it's production/use and so on. Why? Cause your choice is important to me. I was raised with choice and consequences, but to not harm others and have no consequences is not my understanding. Also, who's to say it's not being used, when/where/how. It seems to benefit your belief standards that spirituality doesn't exist. Doesn't mean it's right. There more than two ways to look a politics and two are prominent doesn't mean it's right. Honestly, really understand how offensive this is from a point of view of you? I'm highly spiritual, Jesus is my savior. I will not kill for it. So I or others that think spiritually need this? I really think the answer is better education, not just spiritually but all around. Yes education is the answer.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zyelhsak

If I'm so offensive for being a christian, but have not killed, or do no want harm done to some one else, then this is an attack on me.
What? You mean the video is an attack on you because you are a Christian?

It seems to benefit your belief standards that spirituality doesn't exist.

I don't have any problem with spirituality. I am a very spiritual person.
If you are following the do-no-harm paradigm, then I have no problem with you, either.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The vaccine in the video is an attack on spirituality. I found your fist comment on it, to be too dismissive. Although it might be true, that it is an old video. I find the premise of the whole thing as an attack. To think that people would actually come up with that #, because they can't find a better way to deal with a problem.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

To think that people would actually come up with that #, because they can't find a better way to deal with a problem.

okay......

what do you see as the "problem" then, and how would you fix it?

I just reread my first post in the thread - you have a problem with my problem with Dominionists?
I think they are dangerous. If they get enough power, they will make this a theocracy. Why - are you a Dominionist?

I will not redact my statement that in my opinion, Dominionists are insane. If you feel they make sense, please do enlighten me on how they would not become tyrannical theocratic dictators. ISIS lite.

Thanks for responding.
Welcome to ATS.
edit on 3/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Resistance to Tyranny is Obedience to God!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I posted my link based on just a few comments of what I read on the first page. I did go back and read where you started posting, and you're like my mental other half. I'm amazed. I'm not sure I really understand you're comment to my short small post. It could be you were exacerbated, and felt alone. Maybe saw my post as more attack, but I agree with everything you posted, well 99.99% anyways). Right with ya buddy. I feel something should change, but that vaccine option was just horrible. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Glad we got some items cleared up, then!

I know that something HAS TO change -
but we will talk later in other threads about that.

Thank you again for your response. Feel free to look through members' posts and threads if you want to get a handle on their stance.....
The little green head-and-shoulders guy below the oval that shows your numbers......which is right above the little green head&shoulders guy in your avatar...
click it on any post, and you'll see options to read that member's posts, threads, etc.

edit on 3/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman

Unfortunately it is not the Christians who are fighting ISIS, it is global governments including middle eastern governments who are fighting ISIS.

Now just sit back and enjoy the death watch entertainment...
edit on 14-3-2015 by AinElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Thank you for that information, I am very new to this site, but I have read several of it's threads in the past few yeasr in passing. Undo's thread of star gates made me register, and my experience with you is not disappointing. If you could point me to some really good ones (threads), I'd wouldn't be against it
. Again thanks a lot.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join