It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 Ford Mustang GT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Right now I drive a 2013 Honda Civic. Pretty good car overall, excellent gas milage, I used to laugh at pony cars like the Mustang the 90's and mid 2000s redesigns were horrible in my opinion and I thought I would NEVER be considering buying one but the new redesign has certainly caught my attention.

Especially the 2015 GT with a V-8 version. I think the new Mustangs look very good compared to the previous designs, they look more aggressive now.

I have to give credit to the engineers at Ford, they certainly did one hell of a job with this car from the engine, suspension and the interior.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Nice. Actually got a bit of Aston Martin look to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Nice. Actually got a bit of Aston Martin look to it.

The doors and windows do definitly give it an aston martin look

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Trust me I owned 2 mustangs.. a 93 Saleen and a v6 model... its a fun car!
But that's it. Its for fun.
The 93 I had to eventually put traction bars on. Even that year it had a lot of torque ...
Ohhhhh, the sound of the exhaust.....
Now they quieted it down. Adding a stereo system to pick up the engine sounds... stock the newer models have more HP..

I have to agree. It does look like an Aston Martin. But you are still going to get a mustang experience!

A Honda is a tricycle compared to these babies..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Evoking Aston Martin at Ford started with the Fusion's 'borrowing' the grill of James Bond's DB5.

It was so successful Ford has ratcheted it up with the new 'stang.

Now they've lifted another half dozen styling cues.

I think it looks great, but I still wouldn't touch another 'Fix Or Repair Daily', ever.

But to be fair, it was Ford designer, Ian Callum who worked for Aston Martin Lagonda that designed the trademark trapezoidal maw in the first place.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Personaly I am waiting for the reissue of the classic GTO not that lemmon put out in the late 90's early 2000's. GAS TIRES OIL!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I consider, Mustang is very nice vehicle. Now I`m thinking about buying 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium on this site I don`t know is it a good idea to buy used car, but I only want to try. All people have right to do something crazy in theirs lives, what do you think?
edit on Dec 26th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't like.

The last couple of years, they looked very, very American: big, fat, beefy, and brute. This one is bending back towards the European look. At some point, European all looks the same.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bought one in May, GT Premium with 6 sp auto. Very nice car.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nice car!

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

that looks like a boat would be fun to drive that brrrr im a motor boat

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

The mustangs are looking better. V8 is nice power.

top topics

join