It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 - The Year of the Ram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It's February 19, 2015... Time to celebrate the beginning of the year of the ram! Or sheep... or goat... whatever you prefer.

The Sheep, oddly enough, is thought to be the most feminine sign of the zodiac, perhaps because this is a very creative sign. The Sheep is artistically talented, and has a great sense of fashion. Chances are that this type will prefer to be a designer or painter, or go into the kind of profession where he can make the most of his gift for creating beautiful things.

Sometimes they are too sensitive for the real world, as they often have some misinterpret with the situations. People born in this year are insecure. They need to feel loved and protected. They are easily drawn into complex predicaments. This being, so, they usually shy from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making and blatantly refuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict.

I'm curious to see who happens to fall under this sign and if the characteristics of the year of the ram are accurate. It is time to say goodbye to the year of the horse and usher in the year of the ram. It happens to be the year of the Wood Ram, which has it's own characteristics that are different than the other four elements of metal, water, fire and earth.

Under the influence of Wood, he is thoughtful, good-humored, with leisurely ways, yet mindful of other people's wishes. He is sentimental, generous and has high moral principles. He has complete trust in those he believes in, allowing others to take advantage of him, making unwise sacrifices to keep the peace. He has a tendency to mother others and may collect human as well as animal strays to feed and care for.

www.metaphysicalzone.com...

www.mysticmamma.com...

edit on 19-2-2015 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic

My Astronomical sign is the Ram (Aries).

I am described well in your OP.

I am very much a creative individual.

Although at first I didn't start off as such and it took me the best part of 30 years to start waking up... I fully awoke 5 years later at the age of 35.

Hopefully this year will be the year I really progress!
edit on CSTThu, 19 Feb 2015 08:08:51 -0600u2808x051x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: just adding text

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I only know of one Sheep that's close to me in my life, and that my brother, whom doesn't sound like anything in the thread, but I guess it because of the element he was born in. Usually he pretty straight forward about how he feels, like a Ram where as I usually keep quite.

I was born in the year of the Earth Dragon, and my astrological is Cancer, although I'm somewhat of a cusp...I think
edit on 19-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The big problem I have with the idea of the Chinese zodiac is how do you have entire annual years with people born a certain way with certain characteristics? I already find it hard to believe that you can have months like that, but imagine that for an entire year ... all those babies risk being born too sensitive to handle life in the real world.

That kind of stretches my belief a bit.

Regardless, I'm supposed to be a rabbit, but I have visited some sites that say the calendar is off the way most Westerners think of it. And on those sites, I am a tiger? And otherwise, I'm aquarius.
edit on 19-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

"Time to celebrate the beginning of the year of the ram! Or sheep... or goat... whatever you prefer. "

It's not "whatever you prefer", it's actually "Lamb".

How come you remembered the 'devil-animal', the 'goat' - but you forgot the 'Christ-animal', which is the 'Lamb'?

Isn't it typical how the (though false) birthday of the Cosmic Messenger has been invaded by an anagram of 'satan', and now the same thing is happening here with 'Lamb' being replaced by 'Goat'?

I never even heard of 'Ram's year' before, though. I think Ram is a completely different animal, and shouldn't be confused with Lamb (or even goat).

This year is the Lamb's year, and the celebration of its beginning, by the way, was magnificent here.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

It could simply be the beginning of the sheep/goat judgment.

There are many who see this is a year full of potential for great changes on the face of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I can relate to some of this, being born in 1991 which was also the year of the goat.

My star sign is Sagittarius, which are supposed to be outgoing, but I feel like I'm fighting my thoughts and feelings due to being able to sense what a person is like.

Sometimes they are too sensitive for the real world

I can relate to the above statement the most. I see the world for what it is, and sometimes it does become too much to handle.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Oh I thought this was a dodge commercial

new topics

top topics

join