It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS accusing it's members of being Russian shills?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Like daily threads by the same posters started on the flimsiest of pretenses. Yes we all know about them.

Like Putin farting while the wind is blowing west.

Today they wanted to declare war on Russia.

edit on 19-2-2015 by RustyHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustyHook

Like daily threads by the same posters started on the flimsiest of pretenses. Yes we all know about them.

Like Putin farting while the wind is blowing west.

Today they wanted to declarate war on Russia.

I seen it, advocating WW3.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I'm not trying to be a jerk, or rude, or unwilling to discuss. But, I've said this in a nutshell already, and I'll say it one last time.

Your title from the get go:

Is ATS accusing it's members of being Russian shills?

Is not a question or suggestion, rather an accusation that ATS has an agenda to accuse all pro-Russians or Putin sympathizers, or anyone in general who does not agree with Ukraine's position that they are shills, which is blatantly untrue. I've already explained my personal position, which includes some real "shills" who did and probably still do exist since this thing in Ukraine started a year ago. This does not mean that ATS is accusing all "pro-Russian" supporters of being "shills". It's pointing out the fact that they have been proven to exist and probably still do exist on ATS today.

Take from that whatever you want. There really isn't much else that can be said about it. I've said it before and I'll say it one more time. You're not going to change the opinions of the ownership by posting a thread like this. If you hate ATS so much, and the opinions the ownership holds, and those of of many members as well, why not check in to a different internet conspiracy or otherwise forum that suits your needs?
edit on 19-2-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

No-one called you a shill, you are doing that to yourself.

No, I am not. I am saying that if you post comments considered as "pro Russian" you are being implicated by such a statement.

I just think it is poor form, but I don't expect you to recognise it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No-one called you a shill, you are doing that to yourself.

No, I am not. I am saying that if you post comments considered as "pro Russian" you are being implicated by such a statement.

I just think it is poor form, but I don't expect you to recognise it.

Will you give an example of this personally happening to you on ATS?

Really, this is starting to seem like liberals in the U.S. being offended by and wanting special treatment etc because whatever reason..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I am glad the OP made this thread as it has brought to light something that should make members take note of .I know I sure did . I was anti-cou that happened right from the beginning in Kiev . It took awhile for some of the facts to come out that the west's MSM and shills soon turned 180% and put on Putin . Just like Saddam , Gadafie and Asaud the west and the shills went on the attack to vilify who they wanted to destroy .

They also play the card to accuse people who are only trying to keep the truth of the matter in the conversation . One of the first things I had to do was make a list of posters that were consistent and decide what side I wanted to support .I will continue to support a side in this debate because I cant let go of the truth that came out in the beginning . Putin doesn't need my support to make his decisions and I think he is doing a bang up job so far . The west needs my support to go to war and they will never get that ,especially in this case and will find that they wont get my support for any other adventures ....

Over the short time I have been here I have seen things happen that like this incident that made me go MMMM . Weather the OP gets his question answered or not is only secondary for me because we all pretty well know ATS is a unique place . Anyone not learning here is loosing out on a opportunity to do so .Even if it's just to spot the paid shill :>)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I quite clearly structured the sentence as a question, for god sake the question mark should be somewhat of a give away of the intentions of the sentence.

The tweet was

we've found that a good many of the "Putin Lovers" are online agents paid to influence social conversations.

What is this based on and are they talking about their membership? This was posted on twitter and is still there. I am a member here and if I want to ask a question I will. You might not like it but your behaviour on this thread is awful from the snide remarks to telling me to get lost. You've voiced your opinion on it and well done but looky here 5th page and still no staff response, even if it is to call me a crackpot.
edit on 19-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Will you give an example of this personally happening to you on ATS?

I said "being implicated". I am not talking about a direct verbal exchange. And wether it happens to me or not is not relevant, I see the "Putin lover" thing often enough.

Really, this is starting to seem like liberals in the U.S. being offended by and wanting special treatment etc because whatever reason..

Yes throw in some more duality........

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

your behaviour on this thread is awful from the snide remarks to telling me to get lost.

Oh please. I've given you my opinion on the matter in the most descriptive, realistic and non-offensive way possible. You don't like it, I get that. Que the violins so that you can cry some more. I hope the writers of the tweet give you all that you are looking for, but I suspect even if they did give whatever explanation you are looking for, it will never be enough unless they agree with you on the Ukraine situation. (*hint* they probably don't agree with you)

On a personal note, I really thought you had thicker skin. Now I know the truth and will stay way from your posts/threads as I won't want to offend you!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

your behaviour on this thread is awful from the snide remarks to telling me to get lost.

Oh please. I've given you my opinion on the matter in the most descriptive, realistic and non-offensive way possible. You don't like it, I get that. Que the violins so that you can cry some more. I hope the writers of the tweet give you all that you are looking for, but I suspect even if they did give whatever explanation you are looking for, it will never be enough unless they agree with you on the Ukraine situation. (*hint* they probably don't agree with you)

On a personal note, I really thought you had thicker skin. Now I know the truth and will stay way from your posts/threads as I won't want to offend you!

So I should put up with your insults and attempts to goad me into a slagging match because you feel I should? Just because you can't understand when a question you disagree with is put forward? And then continue to goad. You really have done/added nothing to the thread but yet here you are 5 pages in still dribbling on nonsense.

You don't like my question take your own advice and go elsewhere, plenty more threads on ATS where you can act the way you do.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

You really have done/added nothing to the thread but yet here you are 5 pages in still dribbling on nonsense.

You don't like my question take your own advice and go elsewhere, plenty more threads on ATS where you can act the way you do.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I would expect the OP would say to any response given from a /MOD/Owner who decided to respond to the OP honestly. This is also why this thread is, as I have pointed out before, completely pointless. Good luck OP with your mission, I'm out, as you have made so obvious there is no need for me to even be here.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I would expect the OP would say to any response given from an OP/MOD/Owner who decided to respond to the OP honestly.

That doesn't even make sense.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

You really have done/added nothing to the thread but yet here you are 5 pages in still dribbling on nonsense.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I would expect the OP would say to any response given from a /MOD/Owner who decided to respond to the OP honestly. This is also why this thread is, as I have pointed out before, completely pointless. Good luck OP with your mission, I'm out, as you have made so obvious there is no need for me to even be here.

Do you speak on behalf of ATS? Are you some sort of authority figure here ulin your own mind?

I'm out, as you have made so obvious there is no need for me to even be here.

Took you all this time to figure that out? You catch on quick.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

This was made very clear all by yourself in your first couple of posts that were irrelevant to the OP question.

Respectfully speaking...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Do you speak on behalf of ATS?

Do you?

Took you all this time to figure that out? You catch on quick.

It took me all of 2 seconds to figure out your obvious bias toward anyone who doesn't share your opinions, lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

This was made very clear all by yourself in your first couple of posts that were irrelevant to the OP question.

Respectfully speaking...

Yes. Thanks for your input! "Respectfully" speaking, of course, HAH!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
"we've found that a good many of the "Putin Lovers" are online agents paid to influence social conversations."

That's pretty vague and could mean in the world in general, which is probably a very accurate statement.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I would expect the OP would say to any response given from an OP/MOD/Owner who decided to respond to the OP honestly.

That doesn't even make sense.

It doesn't? I don't know the answer.. More school, maybe?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Whoever is behind it, I can say that this anti Russia project here on ATS has failed and is failing miserably, pretty much.

Not many are falling for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

He said this,

You really have done/added nothing to the thread but yet here you are 5 pages in still dribbling on nonsense. You don't like my question take your own advice and go elsewhere, plenty more threads on ATS where you can act the way you do.

Now why would he respond with that to the owner answering his question?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join