It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanilla Ice Arrested For Home Burglary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
You ever meet somebody that you just didn't like.
My third-nostril could whiff-read his psychic stench from day one.

Have you ever met him??

He's a genuinely good guy who got kinda got played by SBK until he decided to just be himself (basically these labels try to manufacture these pop-stars and control their whole image). Obviously they failed pretty bad with vanilla Ice, but the actual guy himself is a nice guy who does a lot of good in this community;(small town here, this happened about 12blocks from my house). Most of Rob's tattoos are actually part of a record label attempted re-branding of his image in the 90's, but he doesn't deny his mistakes or try to hide his past.

He can be a bit over-confident, sorta Florida-douche sometimes, but check out his show they did with the Amish. That's the real Rob.

The linked story rolls over into the story about Suge Knight being arrested AGAIN, now THERE's a piece of work. This guy has murdered how many people now and gotten away with it????

This burglary thing is probably blown out of all proportion, and he's right: It's a shame all his positive good work doesn't grab headlines like one silly incident where he asked an employee to move some things at a filming location. Lantana PD obviously agreed this is trivial. I mean c'mon, the dude himself lives in a huge house and is doing quite well, he has no need to steal a couple grand worth of old crap.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

edit on 21-2-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
originally posted by: [post=19030891]8675309jenny

This burglary thing is probably blown out of all proportion, and he's right: It's a shame all his positive good work doesn't grab headlines like one silly incident where he asked an employee to move some things at a filming location. Lantana PD obviously agreed this is trivial. I mean c'mon, the dude himself lives in a huge house and is doing quite well, he has no need to steal a couple grand worth of old crap.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

My favorite Amish episode with him is when he won John's buggy and pimped it out. LOL Oh man, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that poor thing. The look on John's face when he saw it! LOL

Before

After

John and Ice talking. (He lived at John's home during the filming.)

<< 1   >>

join