It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So its that time of year again, when the psychics start making predicitions for the new year. Most are vague, some wrong, some right.... I thought it would be fun, if any members come across them, to post a link and excerpt in one thread for 2005 predictions. Then we can look back and see who was right, and who was not... Come 2006, we will know for sure.

I will do a little searching myself and see what I find. I just know some of you are better at this than me.

kix

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
One thing is sure The Runaways will not reunite in 2005...!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There was another post on ATS recently where Dr. Evelyn Paglini on Coast to Coast AM was making her 2005 predictions. They were borderline laughable. She was was making very vague predictions.

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Look in the forum where you posted this story and you will see lots of other predictions.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, im not a psyhic but............... i predict that 1. the new starwars film will suck bigtime 2.us troop deaths in iraq will go over 2000. 3. the lord of the rings will release a 700disc special.......maybe

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I predict the new starwars film will be the most downloaded film to date.

I predict there will be a 1Gb graphics card made.

I predict there will be a world wide catastrophe of some kind.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
One thing is sure The Runaways will not reunite in 2005...!!!

Ahh..yes, that one is safe to say... I am just glad someone knows good music
kix

I have seen a lot of psychics vaguely implying that GWB will be assasinated. However, the rest all predicted Kerry would win. I will see if I can find any good lists.

I wish I was more net-savvy

Here are some by Fred Fassettwww.psychicfred.com...

and an excerpt

North Korea:

Is a Lion roaring � much more dangerous than generally acknowledged. In their efforts to develop nuclear weapons, I see a nuclear accident. They want to fight � they don�t want to be idle. And they want equal status to their communist neighbors. They are a very angry people�particularly at the U.S. Would like to send destructive mechanisms to western U.S. Negative Asian alliances are a possibility.

edited to say

PS- I don't think we are allowed to post Member predictions in this Forum. This is for noted/well known psychics only.

[edit on 083131p://444 by duh squared]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r

I predict there will be a 1Gb graphics card made.

Awsome if thats true! Altho ripp off expensive. Any more thoughts on the world wide disaster? Natural or man-made?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I predict that the Agogo dance will return.

Weed/hemp will still not be legalized in States.

Lindsay Lohan will admit to her fake boobies.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Samsung is starting to sell 512mb cards.

Man made.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i beleave the bush adminstation will introduce 2 new colors to the terror alert warning , white- a really really really high risk of a terrorist attack!.
and black - Run to your safe room!! bin ladens at the door!!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Man made.

Id say your spot on with those then, although to be world wide would need to be pretty major.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All will come back to truthhood which shall come as a flood.

The devils will be on their own here in the sun though. And that will be the end fulfillment which will be so soon. Those without souls of devils will pass away from here (this source, this world, this kind of cosmos) for good and go unto seperate paradises.

^^An event sure to happen to all at once soon.

Those who dont have souls of devils (basically the ones who werent born able to astral project at their own will) have bodies of the devil in general while here in this abominable source. This cosmos aint fully the Son of Man yet till those who are not devils are taken.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here's my prediction:

In 2005, Bush will make a very important announcement and
speech to this nation.
I don't know what the announcement will be about, but Bush looks
older,depressed, tired, and apologetic as he speaks.
He will have to go back on a promise or admit something
and he looks truly sorry for that.
Again, I don't know what his speech will be about, but it's
something that will affect us all.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Elaine, while i respect your wisdom and vision, i dont see this president being genuinely sorry for anything.

Remember he got teary eyed from 9/11. He's a damn good actor.

*Risks going to camp*

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's a prediction I found interesting.

Predictions for 2005

By Dr. Louis Turi

The Dragons Tail on President George Bush's fate will plague his home and family and he will lose his father from a heart attack. Expect negative news from ex-President Clinton, Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair about their health (even assassination). Events such as these would be likely to occur in April 3-6, May 1-3, October 3-5 & 30, November 1-3 and Aug 17-21 of 2005/2006. (Allow a 48 hour window of opportunity from each date).

www.astrostar.com...

----------------

Here's another one

The Middle East:

Lately, Spirit has been showing me many who have died over the centuries in the Middle East. The impressions these souls are leaving with me is that they are very, very sad that their homeland is still dealing with so many dark forces. They see the U.S. Military as one of these dark forces. We would like to think our military is busy in places like Iraq in order to �free the people�, but, of course that is not the real motivation�and these disincarnate souls know this. Interfering with another culture�s �prime directive,� as it makes its way toward its own understanding, is usually not advisable as it tends to slow down that culture�s natural process of growth. Don�t misunderstand me, there are times when intervention seems to be the most noble action, but it must be done in harmony with the existing local paradigms. Force does not create harmony.

Interestingly, I see possible earth changes affecting this area as a result of the prevailing conflicts. The Universe may intervene with changes in the water volume in the Mediterranean. This could geographically separate some of these conflicted areas and possibly remove Jerusalem.

North Korea:

Is a Lion roaring � much more dangerous than generally acknowledged. In their efforts to develop nuclear weapons, I see a nuclear accident.

www.psychicfred.com...

--------------------

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Elaine, while i respect your wisdom and vision, i dont see this president being genuinely sorry for anything.

Remember he got teary eyed from 9/11. He's a damn good actor.

*Risks going to camp*

Hi Dytempe!
Just telling what I "see." It was really just a glimpse. If my prediction
comes true, we can each judge for ourselves whether he is or not.
I will be the first to admit that many times our "predictions" can be
imperfect.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I predict this thread will get locked.

Not for member predictions, right MODS?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
I predict this thread will get locked.

Not for member predictions, right MODS?

Tis true, allthough IMHO pretty stupid rule.

My Predictions for the next year are.
Hockey will still be on strike.
Baseball will be revealed to be as fixed as pro wrestling
Basket-Ball will be 99.998 % black NFL will be at 99.999 % just a tad higher

Cold-Fusion will still be called a Hoax and nobody in the Mainstream media will care
Hot-Fusion will turn out to be the next big thing and construction will start by mid-2005 two and a half years early then expected due to france getting turned into glass by some rouge US general who has a thing for "Charred Frogs Legs"

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Man made.

I hate to fill you in on this lil thing here BUT.......

3d labs has had a 512 meg video card out for the last 4 or so yrs.. I do not think there will be a 1 gig video card out any time soon, if there would be 3d labs will have it....

why do I say this.. because 3d labs is god of video card, they cater to professionals....

btw that card cost 1000 bucks..

there is a 412 meg video card there that cost over 2300 bucks.

so I see no future at least in 05 for a 1 gig video card...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Oh yes there will, just you wait and see

top topics

<<   2 >>

join