It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Is Painting The Middle East Red With The Blood Of Christians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I had understood that "bearing false witness" aka lying was against Christian dogma?

I find it very strange, in thread after thread here on this same basic topic, that self-avowed Christians time-after-time are just making stuff up.

Doesn't that still count as lying?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If it is just all part of the Muslim faith that all infidels "must die" then how come nobody ever went after Malcolm X or Ali with these accusations of "your a Muslim, you want everyone dead"??

Was the media brainwashing machine not powerful enough back then or did Islam do something to offend the blood lust rulers that ARE NOT Muslim, recently?

Don't use 9/11 to make an excuse for Isamaphobia unless your willing to table evidence beyond the usual BS.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: TechUnique

Oooh scary headline

Ban religion... all of it, may not solve all the worlds problems but there would be a damn sight less of them.

100% no.
Are you really that blind to the reality of the situation?
Banning 'all religion' is the most absurd idea ever. Seriously. Just stop.

Wrong choice of words, I meant abolish it, and why would ending religion be absurd?

Because the demons in Man cause us to fight no matter what! Jesus provides true believing men with hope and a much stronger conscious not to fight but to pray for his enemy's. Prayer is more powerful that the gun.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sure does...

I don't know if they are willingly bearing false witness...

Or following the flock...

But is it any surprise that both lead to the slaughterhouse?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm reminded, paradoxically enough, with another of Jesus' supposed sayings"

"If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit." (Matthew 15:14)

I sure am quoting a lot of Bible for an avowed atheist. LOL

Oh well, someone has to; these folks don't seem too interested in what the Book actually says.

Best,

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Oooh scary headline

Ban religion... all of it, may not solve all the worlds problems but there would be a damn sight less of them.

100% no.

Wrong choice of words, I meant abolish it, and why would ending religion be absurd?

Because the demons in Man cause us to fight no matter what! Jesus provides true believing men with hope and a much stronger conscious not to fight but to pray for his enemy's. Prayer is more powerful that the gun.

So are these demons only in Muslims, or are they in Christians as well?

You know, the Quran speaks of the Jinn, rather than demons, creatures of pure fire.

So are Muslims possessed by the Jinn and and Christians by their own demons, the Fallen Angels?

ADDED IN EDIT:

Another fun fact: are you aware that Muslims believe that Jesus will return at the End of Days, defeat the Anti-Christ, and reign for a 1000 years of peace on the earth?

Yep.
edit on 17Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:29:31 -060015p052015266 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I honestly don't understand why these threads keep popping up that want everyone to be particularly outraged that ISIS is after Christians? Is it not enough that they are a militant group with alarming momentum causing violence in the Middle-East? Why hone in on the "fact" that they're after Christians? Especially when they're provably not?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

It's been on the right-wing talking point list for the last few days Fox, Beck, Rush, then dribbling through the "independent" blogsphere

They will move on to some other reason that Obama is destroying the world, presently, have no fear.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Anyone can say anything on any platform, the real truth is shown by actions and that is something everyone with eyes and ears is taking note. They can condemn IS all they want but the fact is people are still dying and and politicians and society keep talking that is the point being made.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore

Anyone can say anything on any platform, the real truth is shown by actions and that is something everyone with eyes and ears is taking note. They can condemn IS all they want but the fact is people are still dying and and politicians and society keep talking that is the point being made.

Your claim that everyone sees the same thing in the Middle East situation or as you said "that is something everyone with eyes and ears is taking note." That is patently not true.

The title implies that Christians are being massacred at some incredible rate by ISIS (ISIL/IS). Evidence shows that Christians are actually among the lowest percentage of victims, with a far, far higher percentage of Shia Muslims, non-compliant Sunni Muslims, Yezidi, Turkmen, Kurds, etc. Christians were given the chance, in many cases, to evacuate. Shia, Sunni, Yezidi, and the ethnic victims ... were not.

edit on 21Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:11:09 -060015p092015266 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Oooh scary headline

100% no.

Provide me with scientific proof of this and while you're at it, I want scientific proof of the existence of your diety.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's not news, it isn't directly reporting anything that has just happened, it is a social commentary about things that have already been reported the news. Important =/= fits the criteria of breaking alternate news, you just want more foot traffic. Also, Christians aren't being persecuted, everyone who isn't their particular brand of crazy is. It's not being reported how you think it should because it is not happening the way you claim it is, simpe as that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And soon, ISIS blood will be spilled when the Evil Empire puts mass boots on the ground over there. So much blood will spill that Darth Vader would cackle in glee.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

you can't bring up Muslim genocide. don't you remember the crusades that happened during the middle ages?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Great another atheist with an arrogant, evangelical like mindset. You are just as bad as religious folk. Like i didn't expect people like you throwing stones in a thread like this because it has a religious reference. Makes me wanna run from ATS cause every thread goes off topic because someone always has to claim they know everything or that their opinion about religion/atheism matters, guess what it doesn't
edit on 21-2-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Great another atheist with an arrogant, evangelical like mindset. You are just as bad as religious folk. Like i didn't expect people like you throwing stones in a thread like this because it has a religious reference. Makes me wanna run from ATS cause every thread goes off topic because someone always has to claim they know everything or that their opinion about religion/atheism matters, guess what it doesn't

I mean no offence and I thought my reply was reasonable. I never claimed to know everything, I merely requested what any sane and rational person needs before committing their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

my apologies... didn't mean to take my rant out on you. I get worked up over the constant bickering on ATS over religion

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

I beg to differ....the west is not MOSTLY christians.......purposefully using lowercase lettering....as I do when talking of all religious CULTS.....myself....and sooooo many of my friends and aquitantances of the NON religious sect...what you're doing is associating christians as being white Caucasians.... I call BS....the religions of this world can all....you can fill in the blanks...do not EVER include me....white western male... In any of this nonsense....this world is a mess because of all the self centred egotistically incorrect religious mumbo jumbo...because of blanket statements like that...religions are a disgrace to the face of this planet....not one....get it....not one single solitary religion is based on god....they are ALL man made to control people...so if you...or any other delusional ego centric idiot want to follow something cause your pitiful lives need to be fulfilled by some money grabbing organisation that is your choice and all the power to your delusional weak hearted perceptions.

Any ...get it...any organisation that calls for others to die in their name should be brought down...government/political/religious....you are all killing our families....you are all murderers....you are all scum and should only be dealt with as such....Murderers.

WAKE UP....smell the stench of propaganda...and do not allow yourselves to be sucked into the hate...Zionists are hard at work right now to split people...and the sheep are walking into the slaughter....stupid sheep.

I know I will die soon...but believe me it will only be because I will have to defend my family from the aforementioned three reasons...religion/government/political agendas.....plus old age.....keep watching TV...and watching your MSM...because it is meant to dumb you down....and I see it working a treat ....keep eating your pre packaged crap food....yummy....do people really like being fed the crap that is destroying us....guess so....christians seem to forget their evil past...they have not learned anything....Muslims forget their evil past...they have not learned anything...governments have forgot their evil doings....they have not learned anything....the Zionists have not forget their evil past...they have learned everything...they are using everything they have learned against innocent people en masse....they have used their OWNED MSM against us...to divide us...to make us hate....sorry little lambs....but you will be slaughtered...as that is what people do when they have raised sheep
edit on 022828p://f09Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 022828p://f11Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Are you saying that an atheist should not have opinions on religion when the very acts against humanity are being caused by said religions....then in your own words your saying religions are just as bad as atheists.

I would not call for your deaths...I do not even care if your religious or not...but if violence is being promoted against anyone near and dear to me by some religion which says they are peaceful under a loving god....then be prepared to hear my wrath...just as I think Satanists have right their thoughts and views...just as you do IMHO....but show me an atheist who is calling for your head....because I would not....but you show up preaching biblical crud saying because of your religion I should be killed....well...you can live with that...then the more fool you.

Just because as an atheist I might think you live in a fairy flipping tale world that is your choice...so keep it as your choice...but,try to forcibly inflict your choice on me ....then that is when the problem occurs....so much for tolerance on your part eh!
edit on 022828p://f26Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join