It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO. Opinion on a photo taken off Google Earth photo sphere.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That is the link to the photo. When you open it and scroll to zoom across the lake. 4 Lights, 2 red, 2 green, and there is a wake in the water where they are on or coming out of. I thought at first it may be a glare or an anomoly that comes from fusing pictures. After lookinhg I'm not so sure. Would love opinions on it? Thanks

goo.gl...

edit on -06:00Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:43:28 -060043v43WednesdayAmerica/Chicago7America/Chicago18 by PrivilegedPeasant because: link error

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Before I even look at the photo. Red is Port and Green is Starboard, they're navigation lights. The wake I'm guessing is from a boat.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I was able to identify the object in your link as 'Google Maps'.

Mystery solved.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I had a problem uploading it but the new link shows it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I was able to identify the object in your link as 'Google Maps'.

Mystery solved.
I just fixed the link. It had to be shortened. Sorry but it's there now

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looks like a small boat.

Edit: Or two.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Shakawkaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't think UFO, probably an error in the photo. Looks like a boat to me.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Popeye1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivilegedPeasant
That is the link to the photo. When you open it and scroll to zoom across the lake. 4 Lights, 2 red, 2 green, and there is a wake in the water where they are on or coming out of. I thought at first it may be a glare or an anomoly that comes from fusing pictures. After lookinhg I'm not so sure. Would love opinions on it? Thanks

goo.gl...

If you scroll to the left, just above the post in the water, then further left to between the cars on the beach you can clearly see where the stargate camouflage is not working properly.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

This comes up every time someone wants to know if an object or whatever...is an "un-identified" whatever-----object.

Ok...if it possibly is something unidentifiable rt? Then youre asking if it isn't...identifiable...as in: unidentified.

So, yes...no. It isn't identifiable so for the moment...its not able to be identified. Doesnt that make your question...pointless? I mean...think about it.

The flying and object...is all a secondary issue and question.

But...is it a U.F.O? Sure, you cant identify it...so it is...unidentified.

PS I don't know personally what it is or whether or not it "flying"...but its sure not any little green men in spaceships!

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: ????????????????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

PS I don't know personally what it is or whether or not it "flying"...but its sure not any little green men in spaceships!

It could be a Unidentified Floating Object....

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I have to go with boats on this one. Based on the shape and the wakes you can see even with the low res.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Come on. This is a joke, right? It's obviously two boats. each one has two lights (as required by law); a stern light, that is taller than anything on the boat, and the starboard bow light (green), visible because the boats are moving from left to right in the photo.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

This comes up every time someone wants to know if an object or whatever...is an "un-identified" whatever-----object.

Ok...if it possibly is something unidentifiable rt? Then youre asking if it isn't...identifiable...as in: unidentified.

So, yes...no. It isn't identifiable so for the moment...its not able to be identified. Doesnt that make your question...pointless? I mean...think about it.

The flying and object...is all a secondary issue and question.

Good point. Lesson learned. Thank You.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Clearly 2 Boats, raised white running lights at the rear with green bow running lights on each. Sorry...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So... you found a daytime picture of a lake at a marina where people have boats, and there is an object on the water in front of a wake giving off lights... And you think it's a ufo?

"I thought at first it may be a glare or an anomoly"
I'm not quite sure why your first thought wasn't "oh look, boats".

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Correct. It is positively unidentified. Positively

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
AYEP.............Its not aliens...........

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
yeah i agree with every one else, is 100% two boats, could be one that moved during a three stage panorama photo looking like two, and definitely not flying, could be hydro foil though.
Maybe your trying to hard to find alien ships and seeing them in every day things, keep looking though, "truth is out there".

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When will people realise that Google maps and earth are made from millions of computer stitched image?

Just like a panoramic photo taken from your phone can easily be messed up and end up with weird artifacts, the same thing happens here millions of times....

top topics

join