It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Canidate From the people and for the people is running for president.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi,
Not sure if anyone on ATS has seen any of Roberts video's, or know anything about him, but we have a normal hard working common man running for president next election.
He has already done all the PPW required and is a real candidate at this point. While the odds of him wining are slim, i for one think it would be good for America to have a real American in the white house again, who knows first hand what the public thinks, needs and wants out of a leader. It is a huge uphill battle, but in the poll's he is (0r was last i checked) running 3rd out all the possible candidates, even beating some of the better known hopefuls.

Please take a few min. Read over his site, view some of his many daily video's and learn more, feel free to share with others. How blown away would the over paid idiots be if he actually got more votes than them.
www.freeornot2b.com... His website
Redneck for Potus

His Youtube page www.youtube.com...
Redneck Youtube Page

Here is a video that is more recent and covers quite a bit of what he stands for and some of his ideas.
I hope this works.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-2-2015 by severdsoul because: ,

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
At 77 followers on youtube goodluck if this guy gets on a ballot, two no president that has ever been elected has ever talked about important issues , three he seems good but what financial backing does he have he would be financially crushed by tptb for even considering running for potus. a reply to: severdsoul

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
At 77 followers on youtube goodluck if this guy gets on a ballot, two no president that has ever been elected has ever talked about important issues , three he seems good but what financial backing does he have he would be financially crushed by tptb for even considering running for potus. a reply to: severdsoul

So did you just prove why voting doesn't change anything?

I do not disagree with your assessment, because quite frankly, it's 100% true!

Also, it seems Americans prefer to be miserable and keep promoting the same status quo they hate, by becoming part of the easily manipulated herd.

The only thing that will EVER get me to vote again? Someone like this guy! I will never again, support a candidate who was selected by the same ruling class that makes us believe our votes matter ever again.

The illusion of choice is the what is now destroying our country.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886
He has many many more followers on Face Book, His daily average view is some where around 500,000 his messages have reached 1.2 Million so far. Not many follow the Youtube site because most view the video's via his FB Messages.

Also his main website generates a lot of visitors as well. He uses youtube but is not really using it to get followers there, more follow his messages and group.

edit on 18-2-2015 by severdsoul because: ,

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yea like voting for the same senator and congressman over an over and expect different results after the obama election and seeing the herd outside of a library i decided im done, what changed my mind was when they went electronic i knew at that point fuggeaboutit no vote will ever change anything...a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I fully agree Seeker, I have not voted in a LONG time, mainly because it did not matter who won the same addenda was in play. For what it is worth, i will register this year and i will vote for Robert, sure, odds are slim he will be elected, but it may just be enough votes to make the talking heads stop for a min and wonder Why a no one from no where got so many votes.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: severdsoul
He has many many more followers on Face Book, His daily average view is some where around 500,000 his messages have reached 1.2 Million so far. Not many follow the Youtube site because most view the video's via his FB Messages.

Also his main website generates a lot of visitors as well. He uses youtube but is not really using it to get followers there, more follow his messages and group.

And the same amount follow ATS so then should we elect SKEPTIC OVERLORD for president??? Come on man lets be realistic i know you want a different taste of poison but realistically speaking it aint goin happen...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: severdsoul

I fully agree Seeker, I have not voted in a LONG time, mainly because it did not matter who won the same addenda was in play. For what it is worth, i will register this year and i will vote for Robert, sure, odds are slim he will be elected, but it may just be enough votes to make the talking heads stop for a min and wonder Why a no one from no where got so many votes.

Your right! It won't make a difference, except for your conscience!

You already stirred the pot of the status quo!

How dare you upset the current structure of power!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Your right F-it at this point. Does anyone have hook ups on giant oversized spoons??? a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The guy who owns America's biggest mansion takes credit for being the one who got GWB elected. His wife is a computer engineer. There are several videos online, including a huge room with lots of computer stations. So yes, things will remain the same unless we can substitute honesty and openness for expediency. Forget this current tabulating system everywhere and bring us a more honest and accountable method.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And the same amount follow ATS so then should we elect SKEPTIC OVERLORD for president??? Come on man lets be realistic i know you want a different taste of poison but realistically speaking it aint goin happen...

That's actually not a bad idea lol. I think it would be kind of interesting.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2015 by Skid Mark because: Couldn't get quote working

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I could vote for Robert no matter which political banner he would chose to run under.

But reality is a cruel bitch and as Robert said himself; it's about money!

And who ever controls the money controls everything; and that would be our corporate/banking/military masters.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Even if he would become a threat, this would happen...

You are going to see all kinds of so called "polls" showing about between which candidates it will go.

And people will start to side against the one they think is the worst.

Long story short, people ultimately will be driven to the candidates who follow the "program."

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I agree 100% when we have a verifiable source of voting then ill waste my energy until then im going to continue to drive by voting stations laughing at the sheepole a reply to: aboutface

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I could vote for Robert no matter which political banner he would chose to run under.

But reality is a cruel bitch and as Robert said himself; it's about money!

And who ever controls the money controls everything; and that would be our corporate/banking/military masters.

It is a rigged game no matter how you look at it.

Those who strictly vote the party line get upset over those of us who might decide to vote for a guy like the OP posted. Many of us want something new.

But a long while ago another member posted this video called "First Past the Post". If I may I would like to share it again, because it has stuck with me.

So considering this and adding it to how the current people in power are aware of this?

You decide.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Those that are "apparently" in a position of power may infact be totally controlled by forces unseen.
The real power has no need of recognition. They are the untouchable elite, that are never in the news or written about.
They are the privileged class from the few powerful families that have a linage that goes back to the time of Christ.
Is there a connection....idk.

www.therichest.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That is why i say it is very doubtful that he will get there, He is trying to do it without money. Basing his campaign on word of mouth and votes only. We even discussed talking to others who have taken this route, as well as raising funds for t-shirts, bumper stickers and the such. And in the end, it was decided that it would end up just like the rest, trying to buy the election by raising funds.

This is part of what makes him stand out from the others. Money will not be involved in this campaign, They are going to do what they can go get media attention (ya i know , doubtful considering who's controlling them) and Alt. media and get the word out, and count on people doing what they say and stepping up and voting for him and Allen.

Skeptic Overloard as president.. hmmm ya know that could be interesting.

Yes, its about the same following as ATS has now, but each day, a few more are reached, and there are 10 months left to get the word out. I have jumped in to help him. I dont really know him personally only from the internet, but for the sake of our kids, and grand kids, there has to be a different answer than the normal 2 crooks.

Yes, it is probably not going to happen. But at least i can honestly say i tried, did what i could to change the direction of the country, as small of input as it is. Its better than going with the 2 parties, we all know what is coming from them.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I have to honestly admit, you are right, that is what happens every time anyone out of the normal steps up.

The odds are very slim, but even slim odds are better than following what the 2 crooked parties have.
I know its probably a waste of time, but as in life, its worth a try.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
He has zero chance. I take it OP has never heard of the electoral college, sham votes, lobbying, and multi-million dollar campaigns.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

This right here is exactly the problem. When I was young, I was proud to vote. Then I realized that here in Oklahoma, it doesn't matter how I vote. Our state will always vote red, regardless of my opinion, or really the opinion of the entire populace of our state.

I fully understand why we did the electoral college back in the day... But with the technology we have now, there is simply no need to let these asshats vote on our behalf. We need to change things and have a popular vote where every vote actually matters.

As it stands right now, even if the majority of voters in my state vote democrat, our "representatives" (and I use that term very loosely), are still going to vote republican...and I don't think that's right.

I think the only way we will ever see a third party or independent candidate (such as the gentleman in the OP) actually win the presidency is if every vote cast by every individual is truly counted so as to be the actual determining factor in who wins the election.

As an aside, I would vote for this guy. It's high time we had a president who actually lives in the same world as the majority of our population rather than some rich guy who was born with a silver spoon lodged in his throat and a big fat trust fund sitting in the bank. We need someone who truly understands what life is like for the average American.

Star and Flag, OP.

edit on 19-2-2015 by DustbowlDebutante because: Add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join