It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ISIS Really Wants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Not interested in conversing bud

Use search function of ATS

Proven many times... You know back at the actual growth and formation

Were you away from ATS at the time

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

No, it hasn't been "proven".

You just keep claiming this over and over in every single thread regarding IS and then when someone calls your simplistic assumptions bs and asks for evidence, you "aren't interested in conversing".....

LOL.

Umkay then.
Thanks for confirming that nothing you have to say is anything but smoke you are blowing at the time. (not that I didn't already know that. Your posting history speaks volumes.)

Keep waddling in your "reality" though....I'm sure you sleep well thinking it's all some 3 letter agency and no evil exists that isn't within control.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If you are lazy to use the search function of ATS

That's your problem, not mine

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Right...and here we are in another thread and you do the same thing you do in all the others.

Concede that you possess no "evidence" of anything you speak of and that you are a liar. You have already done so by copping out with this "if you're too lazy to use the search function" rhetoric.

....oh, and for the record, I didn't say western nations [and others] didn't have an agenda or have some dirty hands in the pie. I simply asked for YOUR evidence.

I am here everyday and I read a LOT. I doubt there is much you are going to show me that I have not already seen. I asked for YOUR source to back up YOUR claims.

...since you have none and have been outed as a liar in another thread, I'll just drop it.

It's really not worth the energy. Though it might just be if I could make you go away. Unfortunately, the lines have been blurred here and staff is a bit slow sometimes (not their fault) because they have to deal with tons of your ilk (unfortunate, because at one time this place was awesome about sifting the liars and trolls from those who honestly want to discuss and debate various topics)......I am saddened that more of you and your ilk have found your way to this site.

Like I said in the other thread....GLP (and their ilk) would better fit and suit you, of that I am sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Ummm...I'm of the opinion that evil does exist...and...in the form of some 3 letter agencies...as well as their bastard children of course...

It's not so hard to step back from it all and see that what Ketsuko is informing and PizzaAnyday505 is stating...might both be part of the same truth...

I personally think that Isis was created to be used...Armageddon has been co-opted...in order to be used...

It doesn't really matter if the adherents truly believe in the part they play...only that they are playing a part and right now it's only act one...

It's an ingeniously insidious and imaginative design...and downright evil...and the endgame...think about that for a moment

Think about who will inherit the world after this clash of civilizations...think about where technology is heading in the near term...it's all about robotics...

There's a huge societal shift headed everyone's way and where do you fit into the paradigm...or do...you...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If you want to ban people who tell the truth about US government

You should become a moderator

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Your "truth" is subjective. Since we cannot even see your "truth" and you just spew your opinions, there are not "truth"....it's your opinion and that is all.

I don't want you banned because of your opinion, I want you banned because you are a liar and your posts (given that I know you lie) are a waste of time when people are honestly searching for truth they may find in actual discussion or debate.

One doesn't just become a moderator here. You don't just ask and get the job.
Not to mention, I have no real desire to moderate on this site...or any other for that matter.

You've had multiple profiles here (it's been outed) and all of them were this same lying garbage from you.
(It's not like those of us who have "been around" can't see through you a mile away, buddy)

...keep living in your fantasy land though.

Take care....this is my last response to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

As a Christian, you'd be nuts if you said you wanted the End Times to come. Although I wouldn't blame you at all for waxing poetic about the Kingdom to come afterward.

You missed the message; end times in this material world do not matter at all (RE-BOOT from jump the idea of civilization AGAIN, no problem); AS "My kingdom is not of this earth"(am an eternal being/spirit that surpasses/eclipses any idea of the FALSE material world).
edit on 19-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

A LIAR ??

It is public knowledge that US and few others like UK and Canada funded Syrian rebels

Rebels who then morphed into big bad ISIS

Even mainstream media was reporting western funding of Syrian Rebels

By the way, you tried to slander me in another thread and get me banned, how come it didn't work for ya

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Let’s start with: An idea is very had to kill. An idea is usually best countered with an alternative idea. Killing adherents to an idea, it appears, only strengthens the idea in other believers and even more dangerously creates new believers in the idea.

There now seems to be a push to intimately tie this current Islamic inspired strong armed indoctrination, to the Islam religion as a whole. I think some of the more visible outcries of this nature are primarily political in nature, but taken as a whole are very destructive. It is a primitive cry to abolish an idea. This idea is one we would want to put to rest as soon as possible, but to foster emotional outrage does little to discredit the idea.

Ideas live as long as new believers are created. We should be working to disrupt this creation of new converts. Instead we vilify and destroy those who are innocent and insure an escalation of recruitment.

Man was either given or created religion as a way of understanding his awareness of his own creation and through this understanding bring some peace to this anxiety of not knowing. But as with most things, with which man gets involved, the process of what we call acquiring knowledge brings an enhancement of ego or an elevation of the “I Am” status. In many there develops a strong hubris, and commitment to the enlightenment of the rest of humanity. This most often results in a battle of wills and the imposition of one’s will on to another, generally by way of violence.

Man would do better to return to a state of uncertainty. To continue to be in awe of this creation and reality of which he is a part. Leave behind this warm blanket of knowing. Give up on our hot line to the creator of all things.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

hmmm. Found the thread, read the OP and your second installment here as well.

At first, I was going to say: "So, you realize then how misguided is John Hagee - who is every bit as much a warmonger and fundamentalist who wants to bomb the crap out of the ME."

THEN, I thought to say - "Wait, did someone just say it was Liberal/Progressive piece?" Because I believed that a lib/prog piece was the LAST thing you would think, ketsuko.

Anyway - interesting. Thanks for posting it.
Think about the Dominionists and those others who want the US to become a theocracy also - and are wiling (even EAGER) to drop bombs all over the ME -

OH! And - I still have time to edit that I found the thread by PizzaAnyday in which someone else posted this very article. Hmm. Didn't see you on that thread - but now the ball is yours, ketsuko.

War, anyone?

edit on 2/21/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ketsuko

I read this earlier today - pretty damn stark.

TBH, I don't understand how it's come to this point. I don't understand how they have a magazine and twitter accounts and slickly produced videos. If Anon can hack them, surely the NSA/CIA/FBI and their international counterparts should be able to disrupt them?
They are a death cult and should be given no quarter.

A very good question (they must have the same tools as Anonymous uses) to be able to cause glitches (replacing the front piece/page with a big yellow smiley face with a bullet hole in the forehead; "have a nice day' for starters. Disrupt them using humor (something apparently they have no capacity to understand) ("organ donors need not apply" as we will harvest you whether you like it or not") (need women and children to round out your family; as sex trade slavers *we have them*; potential ISIS ad posted to the New York Times personals.
edit on 21-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

All in all, the NWO trend will have solid footing on which to forge ahead.

Really, the only thing to argue over is if this holy war was allowed to fester and become a huge problem for the sake of the inevitable and desired outcome?

I am at a loss when trying to figure out how people don't realize that we ALREADY have the "NWO." This is it. It's here.
No use whining anymore about Agenda 21 - it is here.

And this post is NOT a declaration of how I feel about it. It's simply an observation.

Regardless: MORE WAR is not the answer.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Agreed about the apocalyptic desires of ISIS. However, modern Christianity is also looking forward to the end times. In fact, one of the primary speculations surround G.W. Bush is that his foreign policy was inspired by a desire to see the Revelations prophecies come true.

The difference between ISIS apocalyptic desires is they are actually working towards its achievement while the Christian desire comes from a belief that God will do this at his own bidding. You won't see Christian armies running around beheading Muslims, raping and kidnapping their women and children, and committing acts of aggression to instigate the war to end all wars in an attempt to bring about the apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: Rezlooper
originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Rezlooper: The difference between ISIS apocalyptic desires is they are actually working towards its achievement while the Christian desire comes from a belief that God will do this at his own bidding. You won't see Christian armies running around beheading Muslims, raping and kidnapping their women and children, and committing acts of aggression to instigate the war to end all wars in an attempt to bring about the apocalypse.

If they were smart ISIS would fly the banner that holds this standard: the hope fear mongering regarding global warming, using up 'precious' fossil fuels, LIVING GREEN using wind power, drive lithium battery powered cars; be as concerned as this administration regarding THEM finding productive jobs *who us* strategy (we'd cave in self recognition). Terrorism produces a 'type' of job but one without long term benefits, other than tipping the world into chaos and self destruction (probably doesn't have a 401K plan or health insurance). Are we experiencing a Medieval Revival wished/forced upon us by heathens? Simple fact; we so outnumber them, have they not taken that into any consideration, are these Jihad's insane in seeking martyrdom; as that is the only thing they can accomplish for themselves. Remove the primary sources that are funding them; pretty sure its not 'pennies sent from heaven'.
edit on 22-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join