It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ideas for a cure for cancer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There are more people living off the revenue generated from cancer than there are people with cancer. Try to locate the VHS titled "Hoxsey" to learn more about a possible cancer cure. He supposedly had an 80% cure rate using homeopathic "herbs". He wouldn't sell his cure to the AMA (American Medical Association) so they labled him a quack and ran him out of the country. His clinic moved to Tiajuana, Mexico. Google search Hoxsey to find out more.

When was the last time a drug company cured a disease? Can't remember? They only cure symptoms. You are the biggest cash crop in this country. Drug companies spend more money on advertising than they do on research.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It appears to me that people who eat moderatly and fast regularly purge toxins from their bodies and are far healthier than others. I wonder if anyone has done a study on the relationship between fasting and cancer prevention?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas for a cure for cancer? Just wondering if anybody had any theories to share. Or any theories that you support.

To cut the long story short: combination of dry fasting and Cosmic Relaxation is a universal cure. Wouldn't call the following info: www.godswhip.info... and other materials from the site a theory, but there are many details related to the gist of many illnesses (and their treatment).

Every man is situationally working either on giving away or on capture. This is a fundamental moment which people should realize in their attempts to heal. Positive thinking is the only way of harmonic existence in the world. That is why positive effects under dry fasting and negative thinking will be very weak and insignificant. Especially vividly the display of human egocentrism is expressed in cancer diseases, when the cells start to change over and work only for themselves. Forgetting that they are simply just the part of a larger system named organism. For people egocentrism is the initial cause of getting cancer. Total changeover of the human psyche to a positive side is the necessary condition for healing of oncology patients, and all people with other illnesses. In this case the dry fasting - is a method enabling the organism to most efficiently and safely change over to positive side for work under the Second System of Cosmic Control. It will help a man to recover quicker. For he is constantly receiving from the Highest the appropriate instructions and exercises, which take into account all individual specifics of his organism and psyche

"All the illnesses are given to the man in such a case when he violates some cosmic laws and moral-ethical stands. And the bigger these violations, the stronger his crimes in relation to the world of truly existing reality are and the more problems of various kinds he is to face. [color=#8B0000]Any illness is the least dangerous blockage and damper, softening the spiritual fall. It gives man a chance to realize everything and achieve self-improvement. And the closer he approaches the deathly outcome, the more simple it is to revise the attitude to all the material and spiritual values he met on the way. For nothing except the karmic debts and personal experience can be taken with oneself in an afterlife journey".

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My farher got a rare cancer of the skin. Only a handful of people have been found with the same kind in the U.S. When found it was in stage four. he went through the strongest kemo treatment there is with very little results. He decided to go to a nuitritinist for trearement because of the side effects of kemo, radation treatment, and interfearonthat he had with little to no results. She heard about and had been experminting with a Rife machine. Basicly it has a plasma bulb that is hooked up to a computer and special made ham radios and other equipment for fine tuning the sound waves it puts out into the area around the bulb. They say that certain sound waves and or frequincys stimulate parts of the brain and aid greatly in the healing process. producing postive cell production. same as the sound of music is said to be healing and help stimulate the brainand aid with kemo. paticents. To help side effects, nasua, dissnes, bad mood ect. It uses the same concept ecept you cant hear the sound with the naked ear. The computer tracks and can be programed to play any frequincy you want. They say they have frequinces that aid and heal anything from the common cold to rare cancers. The equipment is only or is readily avaliable in mexico and is used there by a few sicientsts. They say there has been very good suscess with this device. ALSO THIS MACHINE IS ILLEGAL AND AGIANST THE LAW TO USE, but who cares when it may save a loved ones life!!!! My father used this machine regiliously for about 3 to 6 months with a natural health regiume and got the % of cancer count in blood from 55% to under 10% in this time . The only thing else he was taking the doctor perscribed in this time was interfearon. Sadly in this time he started using and lost hope.went into major drepesion and O.D. on the paid meds and # the doctor perscribed. if thet dont have a cure they just give you the good # to let you go painless as possible. This paticurle cancer started in the part of body that produces new skin ouch.!!!!! Please reply for and with info!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is one that may be promising. It has something to do with a plant called wormwood. The idea is that cancer cells need loads and loads of iron to stay alive. Wormwood attacks iron. I remembered something about a doctor that made a lady's breast cancer disappear almost overnight with this. The doctor iron-loaded her blood, which is extremely dangerous, and then gave her wormwood. Below is a link about wormwood's cancer curing potential. I do warn everyone though, do not try this yourself as you could very well kill yourself. Too much iron is bad for you, and with wormwood in your system, it could attack every cell in your body making for one very bad day. Please talk to your doctor BEFORE you think about doing this.

www.cancersalves.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i personally dont believe in western medicine. it can help relieve symptoms, but rarely treats the root of the problem. i find doctors never discuss prevention tactics, they only push the latest presciptions and technologies. these treatments attack the body, not help it heal itself. here are a couple links to pages that discuss the types of treatments i would consider...

www.cancure.org...

www.maps.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join