It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the F-Time Show With Chevy Chase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
By Richard Leiby
Thursday, December 16, 2004; Page C03

Even certified Hollywood liberals were reeling after Chevy Chase's potty-mouthed Bush-bashing Tuesday night at the Kennedy Center, where the actor hosted an awards ceremony staged by People for the American Way.
:
After actors Alec Baldwin and Susan Sarandon delivered speeches accepting their Defender of Democracy awards, Chase took the stage a final time and unleashed a rant against President Bush that stunned the crowd. He deployed the four-letter word that got Vice President Cheney in hot water, using it as a noun. Chase called the prez a "dumb [expletive]." He also used it as an adjective, assuring the audience, "I'm no [expletive] clown either. . . . This guy started a jihad."

www.washingtonpost.com...

He even embarassed his fellow Hollywood liberals, something that is hard to do.

When will these entertainers learn to stick with what they know? It's no wonder the left lost the election.

And the left-wing death spiral continues....

:shk:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Gee, how shocking. Have you seen how some right-wing evangelicals act? This is hardly a big deal, I can think of much more colorful words for the current administration...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It is sad, but it is funny at the same time. These "stars" think they are helping the "cause". But what they are really doing is energizing "the silent majority" who are going to vote Republican.

The best example of this was Michael Moore, and his ficticious movie Farenheit 9/11. Michael Moore keeps his mouth shut and doesn't make that "garbage", Kerry would be President elect right now.

But please Democrats, DO NOT take my advice, please keep up the hate!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot. Only nobodies can comment on politcal matters. The only difference is that the kinda crowd most nobodies would draw to their rants would barely fill a booth at Denny's. If the crowd has your attention, tell 'em what you think. I guess Chevy just doesn't give a [expletive]. More power. I would say the same for any right wing star too. Big deal.

But then again, do you people look up to famous people as if what they say actually helps you decide how to think?

top topics

join