It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think, you were in your past lives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Quite a an interesting experience you have had to name bonnie parker
reply to: uk today

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Many of us had past lives from WW2.

I died as a child of age 5 or 6 in a Nazi bombing raid on London during WWII. I was on the playground and the sirens went off. My mother (from that life time) and two of her friends were standing on the side of the playground in their WWII length dull colored dresses. She said to ignore the sirens because they always went off and nothing ever happened. Then the next thing I know, we all blew up.

That's my recurring dream since young childhood. There are other things that have happened in my life now that back that up and that death explains a few things in this life as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Every time I see this thread pop up I'm reminded of this song.

More seriously though...when my oldest was two or three he used to always ask us when he was going to go fishing again with his Grandpa. We would remind him that he had never been fishing before. He would insist that he had. We would then ask which Grandpa he meant and name off his grandfathers. He would always say, "No, not them, my OTHER grandpa. In France"
He didn't have a Grandpa in France. On one or two occasions he said something bizarre too like, "When I was an old man in France...." And follow it up with something curmudgeon-y.

Another odd thing...For several years until he was maybe six, he would get horrible stomach aches around 9/11 - which he knew nothing about. It started from his first year but we only kind of reconstructed that in hindsight.

We first associated it with 9/11 when he was three. On September 11, 2006 he was sitting on the toilet with a stomach ache, just inconsolable. We were very scared because we were thinking maybe it was appendicitis or something. I was trying to get him to explain where the pain was and how it felt. He blurted out "It feels like when a skyscraper falls down!" We didn't even know he knew that word and most certainly he knew nothing of the events of 9/11. ANd it was such an odd comparison.
The stomach aches on 9/11 continued until he was six.
edit on 2/21/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just did an online 'test', I don't normally take such things seriously but sometimes it is a bit like divination, of sorts, like choosing a rune or tarot that provided reflection.

The 'test' asks some questions and the answer I gave is intriguing in such that as a child and now I have a strong connection to forests and I have also been anorexic a few times and more than once have almost starved to death.

I did have an abduction experience as a child, and I am an artist so very creative, I am strong for a woman, I am determined and like doing things my own way and I am very strong minded.

The negative thing about the 'test' is that after giving the result it says ''pass it on or else''.

The ''Princess born in 1578 in Newcastle'' brought a few results, including the 'Grey' family, grey is my favourite colour, all my cats were grey, lots of my clothes are, my fav tea is Earl Grey, it is the pseudonym I use when booking cabs and other things due to having been stalked in the past.

Obviously this result would have been sent to others doing the 'test' also but maybe there are aspects of truth to it, perhaps I was around in Tudor times as I have always felt a strong connection to that era.

www.ncl.ac.uk...

www.pastlife-test.com...

You were born in 1578 in Newcastle. You were a rebellious princess, with an untamed spirit and a love for adventure. In your spare time, you loved exploring the nearby forests and practicing your fencing with the knights. You were strong and didn't care what others thought. Most of all, you hated being forced into doing things you didn't want to do.

You have a great personality, so don't let it go to waste. You are also very creative. Use your talents to your advantage, and don't try too hard.

You died an unfortunate death. Your father’s castle had been attacked by pillagers, who had abducted you and left in a forest, where you had lived the rest of your life until you starved to death.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That sort of thing is weird.

I was pregnant during 911 and had recently been to NYC, on a plane that was heading for the towers, I could see the people's faces in the offices and the pilot's face in a fighter jet telling the plane to move.

When it happened, I do not know where I was, I remember waking late in the afternoon/ early evening which was rare for me though suffering morning sickness I had been spending some time laying down, and went to Mothercare in the evening, rare for me that I didn't hear any radio or tv during the day, it was literally like that morning / afternoon didn't exist as I do not know where I was, or if I was unconscious or something as around 6pm I was in Mothercare and my then partner called me, sounding distraught, saying he was calling me all day at home and on my mobile and there was no answer. I have always woken at the sound of the phone, it was loud and never once slept through it.

Anyway my then partner asked me where I was all day and I couldn't answer as I didn't know, he asked me if I had heard and explained about the twin towers, I didn't know whether to believe it and was a bit stunned. I bought the things and went home to see the news, there were answer messages on the answer machine.

My son has always been a bit obsessed about disasters, Titanic, Hindenburg, plane crashes, and the Towers since he started talking and drawing pictures, he also has felt for years that he is American, he chides Britain and believes he is a New Yorker at heart and wants us to move there now, his dream is to be a pilot and move to NYC. I never told him much of the conspiracies or any aspect of that day.

I also recall a sort of lucid dream a few years ago where I was escaping the towers and I can only describe it as 'flying' down the escalators after a huge loud sound and having blood on my face and people looking at me scared and running, I remember trying to say the building had been hit and going outside and running then there was dust.
edit on 21-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey I got this from your site about my previous life
You earned your living as a fortune-teller on the fairs and you were also competent in numerology. The pseudonym you used was "Enoch Baltazar Aldebaran". You were born in the city of Ankara around year 1864. You lived in a cosy caravan which you inherited from your father and although after you were two years old you never saw your mother again, you had an interesting and comfortable life, you were devoted to fortune-telling and you never experienced any hardship in money
Since in your previous life you were given a gift of fortune-telling, you should try it again today!

The exact day of your death is unknown but you died at decent 64 years of age.

You won´t change your previous life but you can change the one you live now! Everyone of us longs for a little bit of luck and we offer you the chance how you can achieve it! You just need to let your friends know about this webpage. They can also have a laugh at it and can find out about who they were in their previous lives. However, if you do not tell anyone about this page, your life will turn into hell! We do not want to worry you but do you want to take chances?!

2-4 Three days without bad luck
5-8 One week of happiness and getting to know a lifelong friend
9-15 One month of happiness and your secret wish will come true
16-more Half year of happiness and your lifelong goal will come true
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

And does that sound like you at all, any past life regressions of that sort?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

And does that sound like you at all, any past life regressions of that sort?
Aldebaran rings some sort of bells, but I have not done any past life regression with any psychics or professionals of that sort. Its a fun test though.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I always thought I was a knight or around in Medieval times.
The past-life test posted above confirms this.

yay

In a past life you were a knight!

You were born in 1437 somewhere in the territory of Southern Germany. Your father was a castle guard, and your mother was an ordinary peasant. You were very strong-minded person who wanted the best for own family and country. Because you were loyal to your king, he rewarded you with a large area of land.

Because you were a strong-minded person in you previous life, it is possible and predictable that you are a strong-minded person even today!

When you were thirty-six, you built a farm where you led a peaceful life. The exact day of your death is unknown, but you died at the decent age of 54.
edit on 23-2-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
So after all the on line test has something of substance.
a reply to: stargatetravels

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well it could be coincidence I suppose?
Funnily enough I'm 35 so maybe later this year I'll build my farm and live peacefully.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Are you inexplicably drawn to a certain era or place in history?
Have you ever felt instantly at home in a place you’re visiting for the first time?
Do you know people who you feel you’ve known before?
Do you wonder why your loving relationships aren’t always loving?

Even if you’ve never done hypnosis before, or wonder if you can be hypnotised, come to this fun experiential hypnosis workshop where you will:

Journey back into a previous life having a positive impact on your current life - find out who you were, where you lived, what you did, what your purpose was, and how that life is impacting you now.

Experience deep relaxation techniques to help you release stress.

Learn about recent scientific research being done on past lives that provide evidence for thousands of authentic past life recalls.

Find out the myths concerning hypnosis – what it is and what it’s not!

Book your tickets now at nancycanning.eventbrite.co.uk...
Early bird £22, £30 on the door

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pkk123
Are you inexplicably drawn to a certain era or place in history?
Have you ever felt instantly at home in a place you’re visiting for the first time?
Do you know people who you feel you’ve known before?
Do you wonder why your loving relationships aren’t always loving?

Even if you’ve never done hypnosis before, or wonder if you can be hypnotised, come to this fun experiential hypnosis workshop where you will:

Journey back into a previous life having a positive impact on your current life - find out who you were, where you lived, what you did, what your purpose was, and how that life is impacting you now.

Experience deep relaxation techniques to help you release stress.

Learn about recent scientific research being done on past lives that provide evidence for thousands of authentic past life recalls.

Find out the myths concerning hypnosis – what it is and what it’s not!

Book your tickets now at nancycanning.eventbrite.co.uk...
Early bird £22, £30 on the door

[/quote ]I would like to come but, Unfortunately I am not in London right now.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't think, as much as remember.

Or, at least I seem to remember the ones where I died a violent death.

I've had vivid dreams of being....

1) An Assyrian farmer, who died being sliced in the back by a man riding a horse, then falling into a water barrel and drowning.

2) A scientist, in the Age of Reason, some armored men came to my tower, and I tried to escape out the window, where I got hit with several arrows and fell to my death.

3) A woman, imprisoned in a Puritanical style cell, then being burned at the stake.

4) Another woman, 20's type era, I'm in a yellow dress and hat, and I get shot in the back and fall out of a window. (I really need to stay away from windows when up high).

5) A black youth, 40' era, it's Prom night, I get stabbed in the hand, then in the gut, and bleed out.

6) A black soldier, some time after the Korean War, I'm running for a chopper (a Huey) and step on a mine...

In all of these, (and since repeated dreams), I can remember vivid details, what I was wearing, what others wore, smells, sounds, the whole shebang.

Past Lives? Maybe. Or maybe nothing, but I certainly can't think of anything else that would trigger them. In this life? I'm a middle aged white dude that will hopefully die old and in my sleep!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Those are quite many, but imo in all your lives, you have to bear physical looks/similarities, ie your face has to resemble the same as in this life.
a reply to: Gazrok

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join