It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Studio Caught Making ISIS Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
So ATS puts this up on its twitter and its a hoax?

I dont have a twitter account so i cant check it

Way to go guys...
Surely if we want to become a relevant source of alternative news then someone should check the facts before putting it up as the truth?

haha awesome! I became suspicious when I saw a Chemtrail promoting thread put on there.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

It's been deleted from the ATS Twitter feed.

Too bad, that made an awesome image.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

It did LOL! Sadly I expect at some point it will be true... But I do have one question, while it's complete garbage and was made in Sep 2014 - there is a website for the 'company', though it does have a couple Google Ads on it.
Is it possible that whoever wrote the article set it up months ago knowing it would get traffic now, or if not why does it exist at all????

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The story of that particular production company may be false, but the ISIS is indeed known for using Hollywood-slick media presentations:

www.theguardian.com...
(Oct. 2014) THE ISIS PROPAGANDA WAR: A HI-TECH MEDIA JIHAD

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Yeah I found it suspicious how it went from Ogrish style fuzzy cellphone vids to swish Hollywood productions after introducing Jihadi John whatever he is. And the, what, 90,000 tweets a day on Twitter accounts?
Part of me finds it suspicious, though at the same time they're not the cave dwelling idiots that some people like to believe.

If Tobuscus or Smosh can make a 'pro' video why can't they, and a lot are leaving their home European countries to fight over there complete with western education and equipment. Not to mention the cells undoubtedly everywhere.

While I could explain it all away with 'normal' explanations, it can't help but get the spidey sense tingling a bit though...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The National Report is perfect for controlled opposition and psy-ops.

Now people will automatically assume the story is false and they don't have to prove or disprove a thing !!

Brilliant tactic.

DaHaHaHa

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The thought does cross even my mind..

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

According to this other article from The Guardian, ISIS has a wide net of non-combatant sympathizers who are graphic designers and have access to hi-tech equipment. (Their Dawn app was built by their Palestinian affiliate.) And a massive on-line fan-club who does nothing more than retweet hash-tags, Photoshop slogans, and translate ISIS Arabic messages into western languages aimed at sympathizers.

www.theguardian.com...
(June 2014) WHO IS BEHIND ISIS PROPAGANDA OPERATION?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why would you try to prove, or disprove satire?

They made the whole thing up. There isn't a single linkable source on their page for the story.

Controlled Spy-op opposition? I'm sure interested in hearing what you have to say bout it a bit further Xuenchen. You could be onto something I suppose.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hey Brother - you do know that this is a hoax site, right? If you look at the other "stories" on there, they include things like "John Boehner found to be dead inside" and the like....also the "Final Solutions" website is a fake as well. a reply to: thesmokingman

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Same article. I guess the drudge one was take from theirs oe vice-versa

http://_national_report_dot_net_/hollywood-studio-caught-producing-isis-videos/
edit on -06:00Sat, 21 Feb 2015 20:06:56 -060006v06SaturdayAmerica/Chicago8America/Chicago21 by PrivilegedPeasant because: bad link

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR

If ISIS is something we invented, promoted, and control, why would the DHS / government take out their own ISIS propaganda office? If this place truly is tied to ISIS and we are in control of ISIS, why do this? Not trying to deny or derail, I'm legitimately curious as to the angle being played by raiding this place.

All the world is a stage. Controlled opposition comes to mind. Divisions of the federal.government with vastly different agendas and loyalties also could explain this. I know it's a joke, but I could see this occurring in fact and that would be my thoughts.
edit on 22-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
interviews with suicide bombers staging video too because in the age of radio pagers and cell phones, this is done remotely, staging video as documented objective to kill redblood and accuse redblood and then kill redblood more and more if you remove the mask you will see for example en.m.wikipedia.org... en.m.wikipedia.org... or more 1500 species
edit on 22/2/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Drudge Report = Instant Disregard

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join