It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS plans to invade Europe through Libya – report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I say we use our entire nuclear stockpile and nuke the Islamic State. Problem Solved.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Technically possible for active or former military personnel up to age 45? I think. Six months training.
fox

The Air Force is taking several steps to fill a significant shortfall in drone pilots, laying out plans to increase incentive pay, bring more National Guard and Reserve pilots onto active duty, and seek volunteers to fill needed slots, Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James said Thursday.

Calling them interim measures, James told reporters they may seek larger retention bonuses for drone pilots, much like the maximum $25,000 stipend that manned aircraft pilots can receive. While the Air Force has long struggled with a shortage of drone operators, the demands of ongoing operations around the world, including persistent airstrikes in Iraq and Syria, have exacerbated the problem.

edit on 18-2-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

In short they could really use you, amd from what I've seen, commercial pilots could make up to $100 k year once the skies open to pilots.

edit on 18-2-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mrpolk

I say we use our entire nuclear stockpile and nuke the Islamic State. Problem Solved.

Zaparooning the innocent is unacceptable.

The Koran has to be brought up to date

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

chilling echo of Gaddafi's prophecy that the Mediterranean 'will become a sea of chaos' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html#ixzz3S9tvys7h Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A treaty between Gaddafi and the Italian premier provided for joint boat patrols which curtailed the departure of migrant boats from Libya. But, as the Libyan despot predicted back in 2011, if the Gaddafis were brought down, Islamists would exploit the power vacuum. Still holding court in a Bedoin tent while holed up in the fortified citadel of Bab Al Azizya, Gaddafi warned: 'If, instead of a stable government that guarantees security, these militias linked to Bin Laden take control, the Africans will move en mass towards Europe.' He added: 'The Mediterranean will become a sea of chaos.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html#ixzz3S9wSAuw4 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Everything is going as planned

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No kidding they will utilize illegal immigration to sneak weapons and drugs and bombs into the country HELLO.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Were you one of those guys supporting destruction of Libyan currency economy government

You know, liberation of Libya

From sovereign country to ragged up mess

edit on 19-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that this is factual. They aren't fighting amateurs with ak-47s if they go to europe. If we know that, they know that. Sure they could do some damage, but they are smart enough to not pick a fight like that.

This is at best propaganda to stir up some fear..

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
here is some interesting news from my country and its not from the new radical left party government, but its from the Samaras government (right party)... Below is a link, scroll down to read the article, because I used google translator and it deforms the page a bit.

link

All in all, Albanians through some agencies, they gave them illegal papers, appear them as greeks with greek relatives!

Do you remember the boat on fire, between my country and Italy? It was italian boat with italian captain and filled up with illegal immigrants. All eu countries do that.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join