It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does ISIS keep making enemies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

What war hasn't been about religion?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
www.theatlantic.com...

This writer details the apocalyptic fantasies of ISIS.

They are going to wait to they get down to 5000 fighters and they believe then Jesus will descend and save them!

That's almost laughable

What Jesus will see them and teach them how to behead people!

Of course not...
Jesus would be their opposite
ISIS IS the Dajjal they are the antitheses of Jesus Christ

The Prophet Muhammad said the Antichrist( Dajjal) will be blind in the right eye. that's the spiritual eye.

ISIS is without a doubt blind in their right eye!

Jesus said

Ana Amir El Islam
I AM THE PRINCE OF PEACE

ISIS IS THE PRINCE OF WAR

Jesus will come and slay ISIS!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have a feeling that someone that's pissed at Daesh, will "accidentally" bomb the wrong place and start another M.E. conflict that will be fed and spread until it engulfs a large part of the world.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
It's unfortunate that we live in a world full of violence and hate, yet no one even asked the why? It is my opinion that I stand firm & by that ISIS has risen only to exact revenge on those who have hurt them the most. Before, as an individual I thought that terrorist were "foul-creatures" who roam the land existing only to inflict pain on the innocent. I have come to understand that "terrorists" were once innocent individuals who have had pain and loss inflicted on them resulting in gruesome tactics and even losing ones sanity.

ISIS is a coalition, a group of individuals who have lost their livelyhood at the hands of a WAR that no longer makes any sense. I strongly believe that ISIS is a entity with a different purpose. For more than a decade "The United States Government" has been at war, a war that has blinded so many and sent men & women to their deaths. I respectfully say that the U.S. Government is personally responsible for the terrorist attacks as well other foreign powers.

"Force will only call for more force and replace those who have fallen. Anger will turn into hate and after all that hate turns so infectious that it takes a new name. "Terrorism".
I believe their is always a reason for ones action, and upon that action one must accept what has to come after.

Terrorism? What is their reason?

Unfortunately the world we exist in revolves around the whole "Society-Bubble" that has continously shunned, discriminate and even twisted the meaning "right from wrong." They believe what most naturally sounds realistic and follow those just to fit in. When the media reported about the "terrorist" they blatantly painted a picture of a Middle-Eastern individual covered from top to bottom, Turban headress, strapped with an explosive device that worshipped the Muslamic faith. After the media disclosed photographs and pictures of what a "terrorist" looks like, innocent individuals have been targeted and attacked.

Through these attacks on innocent Muslim individuals, and some cases even killed has sparked into a hate crime. When acts such as these take place it sparks into a physical living entity such as the group ISIS. All that they do, all that they are , born results from hate-crimes needless to say fighting a war on a whole new level.

Don't believe everything that the media and the government discloses out to the public. I find it funny to know how good they are in using scape goats such as "Ebola and Measles" to deter the general public from what was put out. Does anyone what was going on before the outbreak of the "Ebola".

ISIS has a reason and we are pointing fingers at the wrong person.
edit on 18-2-2015 by jessieromanov808 because: words added in the wrong place.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

(Emphasis added) My agenda is exposing yours. You moved the goal posts… in your opening statement you stated…

(Emphasis added) Make up your mind. Are they a "SMALL FRACTION" or an "upcoming apocalypse"?

Mate, READ THE ARTICLE. When you read it you will realise just how WAY OFF THE MARK you are.

The term 'upcoming apocalypse" DOES NOT REFER TO HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE MEMBERS OF ISIS. In fact, I am not entirely sure how on Earth you could have thought it did.

Now, please stop your nonsense and READ THE ARTICLE before you make even more of an ass of yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: intrptr

(Emphasis added) My agenda is exposing yours. You moved the goal posts… in your opening statement you stated…

(Emphasis added) Make up your mind. Are they a "SMALL FRACTION" or an "upcoming apocalypse"?

Mate, READ THE ARTICLE. When you read it you will realise just how WAY OFF THE MARK you are.

The term 'upcoming apocalypse" DOES NOT REFER TO HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE MEMBERS OF ISIS. In fact, I am not entirely sure how on Earth you could have thought it did.

Now, please stop your nonsense and READ THE ARTICLE before you make even more of an ass of yourself.

Good morning,

I don't want to drop guns and assume you are referring to me in your message. Whether or not I choose to read the article and form an opinion on it, I am very much aware of the situation and what has become of it. "Up coming apocalypse?" you say. No matter how hard the U.S. government tries in suppressing their enemy, more will continue to rally in their favor. I can pretty much say that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the U.S. government is reaping what they sow. An intellectual individual will clearly understand that ISIS is an entity bent on "repaying back" the damages inflicted on them.
"When one falls another shall rise."
Sheer ignorance is the root for this "Up coming apocalypse" you so called believe in.

"To understand pain one must first taste it, only then you shall realize what this world has come to."

Good day.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The threat of ISIS is overblown in order to justify more aggressive war waged on Syria. not some Imaginary State,

Thats all anyone needs to know.

Enjoy the main stream fear mongering on your own.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jessieromanov808

I don't want to drop guns and assume you are referring to me in your message.

I wasn't referring to you mate, I was talking to "intrptr" who is (deliberately?) not reading the article and instead attacking me for some invisible reason that is beyond me. None of his comments make sense in relation to the article.

Whether or not I choose to read the article and form an opinion on it, I am very much aware of the situation and what has become of it. "Up coming apocalypse?" you say. No matter how hard the U.S. government tries in suppressing their enemy, more will continue to rally in their favor. I can pretty much say that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the U.S. government is reaping what they sow. An intellectual individual will clearly understand that ISIS is an entity bent on "repaying back" the damages inflicted on them.
"When one falls another shall rise."
Sheer ignorance is the root for this "Up coming apocalypse" you so called believe in.

It's not ME "believing in a so-called apocalypse" mate, please read the article and you will discover that I am simply copying what is said in the article.

Does nobody bother to read sources these days?

edit on 20/2/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join