It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Is The Currency Of The Soul & The Vehicle Of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Dear Prisoners of Earth a.k.a Hell,

Hell! Some wish it, Some seek it, Some live it & Many fear it

Humans call the law of consequence Karma, Sin or Evil. What many do not understand that it is a tool of learning and is the kick in the head many require.

One can not simply pass school based on a mere will of luck, you have to work for it and put your whole into it. Reap what you sow is the passing grade and if you soweth that which is not part of the curriculum well.. What you reap is entirely your fault!

Humanity really did a number on the minds of the followers of many messages and by thinking that you can get out of it all by asking for forgiveness or giving your heart. Is just plain simple childish!

There is No loop hole and there never was one, so you can save your last confession to the judge. Because you can't worm out of it

When one consumes the flesh and blood of another they take on it's contract upon themselves. Let's admit meat is delicious and it gives so much energy including the odd satisfaction of medium rare or rare. You could think it's the taste buds and the neurons doing their work, hmm think again!

When you remove the chemical essence of the physical and rid of the flesh, you realize what the conscience is. Rather a remarkable gift we humans were given and a way do we fk it all up is like a good comical skit at the plaza. Half the sht we carry out in it's name or for it's message is rather remarkable and the way we are willing to jump the train just shows how far we are willing to go.

But hey! rebirth isn't that bad! You are practically immortal! There is though a set back you might be born into an abusive family, become a vegetable cause of a health condition, lose your limbs, never learn to love, be killed in one of the infinite ways there is out there etc.

Sure you could take the easy way out and bite the Life Is Hard bullet or swallow the I Can't Take It Anymore. But sorry to disappoint it doesn't work! You'll either be -

A)Brought back to life and saved from the jaws of death.

B)Die and be reborn AGAIN!

C)Get an additional number of rotations set to your sentence for woosing out like a Btch!

If you fear hell hehehe you should really realize that this this is Hell...

Rebirth is the punishment and many struggles are the sub-punishments. You just got to love that zest of life

However, it does get better! Once you do make it out you earn your so called wings and are allowed to choose a few options.

Just a heads up though! Murder is frowned upon by the committee! So quiet a bummer for all those soldiers and veterans! The count is usually 10-15 life times for each life you take.

If you think spending 72 life times so far like I have is bad, you should see other people that do it as a profession. 72 for me so far was quiet interesting and to clear up how I got this far. Well every life time you just got to wake up, put a smile on your face and just know that each day,minute and second is a lesson for you to learn. Those that you meet can are teachers in the life time you were appointed!

So don't waste it and enjoy this some what of a Life Time Parole that you were granted by The Committee.

Also for those of you wondering who are The Committee, they are like a release/parole board. Some of you know them as The Wise Men, The Council of 9, The Council of 12, Gods Jury, Anubis,Osiris,Yama,Naraka etc etc.

Whatever, so called Earthly names we have given to The Committee, the fact remains don't do the crime if you can't do the time and most importantly. Realize how you majorly fk'ed up and then work on it, learn from everyday and move forward.

Also religion isn't a loop hole it's a guide how not to fk up! But you got to love those in power who are here serving let's just say an impressive time a.k.a All Day using it an many other tools to bone everyone else here. Sure you could say "It's Unfair We Didn't Know" well let me tell you this sunshine!

Life is unfair and you made the choice to go through with it and get conned into this. That's why you were given the so called freewill, so if you are dumb enough to go through with it then you are certainly dumb enough for this rock!

Enjoy your time served, make sure not to get conned again and most importantly. We're all in this together the sooner we realize it the sooner we all get to get out.

Yours Sincerely,
A the 3rd
edit on 18-2-2015 by ViciLaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

But you got to love those in power who are here serving let's just say an impressive time a.k.a All Day using it an many other tools to bone everyone else here.

Hmm... sounds a bit discordian! LOL I don't know, I have found a lot of useful information on ATS... and it certainly beats Facebook. I am actually quite impressed by the wide variety of different, interesting people around here. I try to understand most things.

But wait a minute... aren't you talking about Earth and humanity? Boning people all day seems like a reasonably fun job.

Your advice is well taken. In human lives, there can be a wide-range of # ups: from negative psychological imprinting in early childhood (parent's fault, their parent's fault etc and so on); status quo rules and regulations that are desperately out of touch with reality (another generational problem, not specific to the individual #ed up by it), bad science and medical care and side effects or unintended consequences (the fault of many scientisits, CEOs, doctors etc).

So sometimes it is hard to place ALL blame on a single individual, as we all are part of this together. But certainly, people can still make bad decisions, whether blindly or otherwise, and end up in a troubled life. Then it just becomes a question of what to do with it - and if there is not much they CAN do with it, then they can just keep it really simple and accept that!

Reap what you sow is the passing grade and if you soweth that which is not part of the curriculum well.. What you reap is entirely your fault!

What would be an example of 'soweth that which is not part of the curriculum'? If you would like to elaborate more on the curriculum, I am interested. Thanks!
edit on 2015-02-18T01:50:20-06:002015Wed, 18 Feb 2015 01:50:20 -060020am50Wed, 18 Feb 2015 01:50:20 -060000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'd like to hear more about eating flesh and drinking blood. Effects? Methods? Do you do it?

Also how do you know you are on life 72?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
You only know that this world is hell when you are able to contrast it with a world that is not. If you have never been to such a world, if Earth is all you know, then no, it is not hell, it is just reality, and, you are used to it.

You imply fate here as well, but you also mention free-will, this is a contradiction, for example, if you were born into a supposedly abusive house hold, what would stop your parents using their free will and thus to choose to show you affection instead of cruelty?

In my opinion, and I have mentioned it before, it is more like an "experiment" and it is a school only for those whom are here to work on that experiment, just like any classroom.

The "lab rats" have no clue that they are being experimented upon.

Free will is a puzzle, you simply solve it.

You are mixing the program of "free will" with the Buddhist conception of karma and incarnation, the two are quite separate, and the Buddhist version of "escape" is basically enlightenment or Godhood, not simply being able to escape the clutches of Earth.

Another key here is forgiveness, if you kill me but I forgive you for it, then, you would technically not have to live another life here.

That is all I have to say.
edit on 18-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

Dear OP,

You are a great writer and I thoroughly enjoyed the concepts you discussed.

I also would like to know how you know you've lived 72 lifetimes to date. Any memories from past lives?

Does our soul or spirit have a separate understanding/memory so the lessons we've learned in other lives are retained?

Thanks for your post

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

The "lab rats" have no clue that they are being experimented upon.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Dear OP,

You are a great writer and I thoroughly enjoyed the concepts you discussed.

I also would like to know how you know you've lived 72 lifetimes to date. Any memories from past lives?

Does our soul or spirit have a separate understanding/memory so the lessons we've learned in other lives are retained?

Thanks for your post

Soul based yes! However, upon re-entering the Earthly realm you get a blank new sleight call it a retest to make sure the 1st time was not a fluke or that you have to re-learn a previous lesson. It get's rather daunting once you come to a realization of how many times you repeated a certain lesson.

Think of a soul like a camera with a infinite HDD space to record, that would be the best way of explaining what purpose a soul plays in this scenario.

The one of many main purposes of freewill is to see if the experiment/concept of freewill is possible in an isolated space such as Earth. Freewill is rather quiet a new invention and so far it has been reaping some what unfortunate negative results. But! there are a few that quiet surprise The Committee with the decisions they make based on freewill.

Think of a God concept where it is like a giant cosmic computer, scientific and kept in order without having tiny sub programs running a mock. That was the first stage and then a bunch of so called old programmers thought why not make an ai with a freedom of it's own choice. It is an exciting thing to witness and horrific at the same time, the share fact that many are willing to kill brother against brother.

It is just crazy! take Ukraine for example one groups didn't agree so they get bombed, the other group bombing blames a 3rd group and the 3rd group stands there going "What the heck are we getting blamed for?", while a 4th group play out things to make sure the 3rd group gets blame even more. Freedom of choice is pretty wacky! but if it wasn't there, things would have been in order and such situations would not have even occurred. That's why the concept of what we call God wanted to test to see what would occur if freewill was injected into the system.

72 is the number I remember so far. Yet! It might be more then that and it does come to a situation of realizing that all those you loved before are lost in history of the thing we call time. Kinda romantic and heartbreaking all at once, but knowing what you learn and realize makes you understand that they came into your life for a reason.

The lessons are retained as I mentioned that is why some people for example have a natural talent of something they never learned before or why a certain language is so easy to learn etc etc. People think it's a gift or a talent of nature when in fact it is a residual memory of a previous life time imprint on your souls HDD.

p.s- You're Welcome!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I'd like to hear more about eating flesh and drinking blood. Effects? Methods? Do you do it?

Also how do you know you are on life 72?

I'll try to explain it as simply as I can.

1. No I do not drink the tainted blood or eat the mutated flesh. I have however, observed/began to understand how it is done.

2. Regarding effects, well you don't become immortal that's complete bs nor do you regenerate from bullet holes. Hollywood really needs to grow a brain and stop spreading such stupid vampire fan fiction out there, it give a certain group rather an annoying aneurism seeing such movies and books being released. The main effects is cellular regeneration and organ preservation, basically you'll look young and your organs will fail a lot slower then normal. You'll still die around the age of 200-300 and you can be killed with a normal bullet so none of that silver bullet bs here.

Your night peripherals will be more acute and so will be your hearing. That's about it and doesn't really have any of that fancy Hollywood bs sugar coating. I do have to note though a few certain actors did partake in carrying out Lilith's practices, she's known as the first and she was a child eater. Rather a monstrous figure in the black history of Earth.

3. How it is done? Well! You can't just go find a meaty sack out on the street and bite into the neck. Believe it or not human blood is tainted and is poisonous you'll only get about 1% of the desired result. Now untainted blood is hard to come by, that's why the so called vampires are more into kidnapping folk rather then straight up eating it. Like any predator they capture the prey and they fatten it up (that's why so many people go missing and never found), in this case they purify the blood.

Blood purification is like a detox and is a task that takes a few days or even up to weeks and it requires a mixture of certain herbs. After that it is good for consumption and you can avoid any so called stds or other illnesses. Regarding flesh it is practically never eaten and you must be really desperate to do that. Unlike blood it can not be purified nor does it provide any real effects beside having your tummy full.

So basically real vampires are not some super human monster that can murder you in your bed. They are as human as you,me and anyone around us, except of course the additional 130-230 years added to their life spam. Nothing really that special!

Also the myth of Vampires going for virgins is a lie! There really is no specific group they like to feast upon, it is rather of who would be easier to purify and a quicker process.

Anyway, I believe I said enough on this subject matter.

Good day to you!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great post Vici, I have so much to add or expand I should say. .but this specific forum, is not for the adept.

It's comical how people think one (and just ONE) man can save them from the Hell they helped create in the first place. Or the opposite side of it. .. the atheist believes (because we all have some of those! ) nothing can be above them after death of the body.

This species Hue-Man (because we are so colorful hehe..) thinks it's Centre of it all! Yet, knows nothing of all.

What a mind F*k. Now where's my ticket back from which I came? Oh yes... I must develop, expand, and build my way back, from within.

Laters :3

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I do not think that these "vampires" (cannibals really) are immortal either, they are more like half-immortals, because, true immortals not have to eat at all and also they do not inhabit this so-called "prison" world - they live in the immortal realm and if you become immortal in this world, you will still have to die like the rest, and only at a later time will you be able to resurrect yourself in a realm/dimension that supports immortality - these are usually very chaotic places that have few "rules".

What they really are, are basically those whom do not believe in eternal consciousness and they think that we are naive for "believing" - they are afraid of death and go to extreme measures to live longer, and do not believe in consequence because they do not conceive perpetual existence and thus cannot see the inevitability that they will face their actions one day, whether it is "karma" or simple revenge.
edit on 19-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Great post Vici, I have so much to add or expand I should say. .but this specific forum, is not for the adept.

It's comical how people think one (and just ONE) man can save them from the Hell they helped create in the first place. Or the opposite side of it. .. the atheist believes (because we all have some of those! ) nothing can be above them after death of the body.

This species Hue-Man (because we are so colorful hehe..) thinks it's Centre of it all! Yet, knows nothing of all.

What a mind F*k. Now where's my ticket back from which I came? Oh yes... I must develop, expand, and build my way back, from within.

Laters :3

I do have to say that ATS is rather a quiet interesting playground, it has its bullies, nerds, jocks etc. I swear I seen one of the 3 Antichrists on here some time ago, it was rather funny if you ask me to be honest. The things he or she share actually playing out now and no one even paid any attention. Either way mmmmm yes expand indeed!

Hahaha... center of it all far from it we are the back side of the cosmos, basically that which was created as an experiment and souls placed into to see how it would cope in a freewill based concept.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the war breaks out between the religions in the coming years. I smell a new crusade on the horizon *sniff sniff wait no that's just humans being silly thinking they doing the Divines work.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

they are afraid of death and go to extreme measures to live longer, and do not believe in consequence because they do not conceive perpetual existence and thus cannot see the inevitability that they will face their actions one day, whether it is "karma" or simple revenge.

Or are they afraid of death and go to extreme measures to live longer BECAUSE they have the suspicion of consequences of their actions.

I wonder if that fear is anything like what is depicted in this scene.

Interesting synchronicity on this thread and its topic though, in light of recent allegations from ISIS talking about blood and harvesting organs. What would the effects of global blood sacrifices like that be, I wonder... Also, what role do "negative ions" play in blood and the soul?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

they are afraid of death and go to extreme measures to live longer, and do not believe in consequence because they do not conceive perpetual existence and thus cannot see the inevitability that they will face their actions one day, whether it is "karma" or simple revenge.

Or are they afraid of death and go to extreme measures to live longer BECAUSE they have the suspicion of consequences of their actions.

I wonder if that fear is anything like what is depicted in this scene.

Interesting synchronicity on this thread and its topic though, in light of recent allegations from ISIS talking about blood and harvesting organs. What would the effects of global blood sacrifices like that be, I wonder... Also, what role do "negative ions" play in blood and the soul?

That too!

Global blood sacrifices like that can bring in one of 2 things Global Destruction of several land regions or a world war! However, I know for a fact that US needs a war to write off the Debt and ensure the future collapse of the American Empire does not occur.

That is why Ukraine and ISIS fronts were open if one fails the other will succeed. As we know Putin finally stopped the Ukrainian conflict and is now in the driving seat, which is why if my calculations are right ISIS will begin to further expand and we'll be hearing more mass genocide in that region.

Now onto the negative ions, let me explain this you can not have light without darkness, you can not have positive without a negative. In reality negative ions stabilize your blood and make it even more magnetic then we all know. Blood has been used as a tool through the ages and empires, some in the days of old called it blood magic and it was strong!

Blood is the extension of your soul,the currency of the soul & the vehicle of life, it is that which binds,unites and makes us who we are. With blood you can change history, events and outcomes of everything, but it comes with a price once you taste blood or spill it of another. You are forever bound to wonder the earth for a time until the count is up.

Overall, it just insane to consider that certain few are returning to the ways of old. Dark times may very well be ahead of us!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well, an "archaic revival", as espoused by people like Terence McKenna, would include all forms of occult and pagan practices - but with a high-tech twist. He focused more on tribal values, or the "felt experience of the body" - tattooing, dancing, drumming, being naked in nature more, all forms of sexual expression, varied forms of altered states and using those to predict the future, find lost objects and cure people. But usually most shamans have to be able to heal AND cause harm i.e. sorcery. Blood magic, sex magic, mind darts of focused intentions (hate, malice, anger).

Supposedly there are even private areas spread throughout America, in the deep south, that utilize the dark arts. Many conspiracy theories about Bohemian Grove and certain regions in Nebraska and South Carolina etc. But now, I guess, ISIS will be putting similar practices on global display, which will certainly be an odd thing for people to witness on CNN or whatever. Not sure the organ harvest story got much air time. Whenever I check my local and national news, it's just a series of stories about civilian # ups - someone left their dog in the trunk of the car for a week, a hockey dad yelled and swore at a 10 year old, a fat old mama rolled over and squashed her baby etc. But anyways.

If you have any insight into Bohemian Grove stuff, I've always wanted to discern what is fact and what is fiction in regards to that story. Is a blood sacrifice more powerful when sexuality is involved - where does the sex magic part come in?

p.s. I remember right after 9/11, the Red Cross put out this international request for blood donations. I am certain they got 1000s of times more than they needed. Would that be considered a global blood sacrifice as well?
edit on 2015-02-19T17:23:45-06:002015Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:23:45 -060045pm23Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:23:45 -060000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Damn, you would think that by life 72 you would learn to spell...

Hell I think I would've by live (pun intended) 36...

Jaden
edit on 19-2-2015 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh ok...So longer life check, cellular regeneration check...spelling and correct word selection...annnnggghhhhhh....

Jaden...

You're not far off btw, with the exception of promoting vampirism...I just wish that people wouldn't act so definitive when they get a glimpse of truth...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Unless he is one of three Anti-Christs, of course... LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Oh ok...So longer life check, cellular regeneration check...spelling and correct word selection...annnnggghhhhhh....

Jaden...

You're not far off btw, with the exception of promoting vampirism...I just wish that people wouldn't act so definitive when they get a glimpse of truth...

Who is doing any promotions? I merely shared my knowledge on the matter at hand and the question asked was answered.

I'm not really worried for the spelling, you see on a subconscious level energy becomes rather an interesting factor. Either way I do find those practicing the dark arts quiet entertaining

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: Masterjaden

Unless he is one of three Anti-Christs, of course... LOL

Meh, I am not interested in such a position, it is rather too time consuming and would destroy my perfect plan for world domination over the Waffle Kingdom!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

hahahaha

I grew up with the original Nintendo system. I played a lot of the Super Mario Bros series, but never came across the Super Luigi stuff. I think that must have been on GameCube or one of those other consoles.

The Marvelous Compass...

top topics

join