It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abrahamic god is the accuser of mankind and has divided us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yahweh/Jesus/Allah is a master of deception, dividing us at our very core and pitting us against one another in a cosmic game of chess. Not only did Yahweh divide Eve from Adam, he divided the nation of Israel from all other people's as his chosen people then proceeded to wage war on anyone who didn't belong to said people. He also divides us after death, sending the majority to a place called hell and a few to a place called heaven. This entity knows nothing of unity and revels in discord and division.

He is the god of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims yet they all disagree with one another and have even waged war with one another on several occasions. The Crusades are a shining example of how the Abrahamic god pits his children against one another in bloody genocide.

First he created the law which was given to the Hebrews, he then sends Jesus as a sacrifice for sins to do away with the law, and finally he sent Muhammad who rejected the divinity of Jesus and his resurrection. He makes rules, changes them, then punishes anyone who doesn't convert to the new set of rules. He is a master of deception and division, creating schisms every which way, not only in the separate religions themselves, but also in the separate denominations within each of his religions. Christianity alone constituting over 20,000 different interpretations of the same exact text.

God planned the bible as his tool of communication long before Earth was created, he KNEW that it would cause division among his people, he KNEW that it would lead to genocide and war, yet he decided to go along with the plan anyways instead of giving us a more coherent work that was easily understandable and less divisible. If I knew something I created would end up causing people to kill one another based on different opinions, I would have scrapped that plan and come up with a new one that could be taken one way and one way only, but apparently the Abrahamic god didn't find that necessary, he saw the wars that his work would create as the best and most efficient way possible, infallible even.

Where is the unity in the world today? The Abrahamic god and his doctrines have shaped today's world more than anything else, he has been a constant presence for 6,000 years now, guiding his plan to the end goal: the Messiah's return. Who is the Messiah? None of the religions he created can agree on that, Jews are still waiting, Christians believe Jesus was the Messiah yet they are still waiting (for some reason, I guess to give Islam enough time to rise up?), and the Muslims are still waiting as well. There is no unity in this world, even the believers of the Abrahamic god are divided among themselves.

Surely God could have done better than this? Especially seeing as how he foresaw all of this before it happened.

Not only does the Abrahamic god divide us, he accuses us at every turn, calling us sinners and evil at heart, setting up a system that damned us to sin with the law, giving us a fallible "solution" in Jesus' sacrifice, then escalated conflict even more with the creation of Islam and the prophet Muhammad and thus the Crusades and ISIS.

This could all be chalked up to the affairs of humans, but that would be ignoring the fact that god knew all of this beforehand and decided to go through with it anyways. If he had set up the perfect system to begin with instead of changing the rules every few thousand years, we might have some kind of unity, but as it stands, his system has caused more division than anything in history.

Abraham's god sounds a lot like Satan to me, masquerading as the true god causing division with the system he has set up here on Earth. The bible says Satan is the god of this world, the Abrahamic god is by far the most popular god of this world. He is Satan, not god, and he has deceived billions of people worldwide throughout history.

Wake up people, you're worshiping the embodiment of evil. It is a sad day when people see evil as good and good as evil. The only thing associated with the Abrahamic god that has any value are the words of Jesus. He taught love, the Abrahamic god teaches division and thus hate. Jesus' Father is not Yahweh, the two are nothing alike. Stop being deceived and see things for how they truly are. I know it is hard to admit deeply held beliefs are wrong, but the truth is what heals, and there is no truth in the Abrahamic god.
edit on 2/17/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus' Father is not Yahweh, the two are nothing alike.

Actually, Jesus and Yahweh are very much alike. Jesus teachings on the golden rule, and loving your fellow human beings was nice, but he was as much of a religious zealot as the prophets were before him.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I define a zealot as someone who will stop at nothing to push their views on other people. Jesus never resorted to violence while giving his message, he even sympathized with those who didn't believe in him.

John 10
38 "If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father."

He says it's ok if you don't believe in him, but at least believe in the good works he practiced. I don't see any zealotry in Jesus' message personally, but maybe we just have different definitions of zealotry.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well. When it is put that way it makes as much sense as any of those other 20,000 versions you mention. Nicely laid out and well written. And even if taken on no more than a sarcastic level, your OP presents a well considered argument.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong. I agree with much of what you say. Especially about the old testament god. Still, Jesus was very adamant that he did not come to unite, but to divide...
Matthew 10

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

He was also very adamant that it was his way, or eternal condemnation...
John 3

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 8

23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Matthew 10

32 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 10

11 “Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out. 12 And when you go into a household, greet it. 13 If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. 15 Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

Mark 16

15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Matrthew 10

28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Sorry to post so much, but it serves as a sampling of Jesus own doctrine. Submit, or be eternally damned. It is not choice he offers, but rather the illusion of choice. Biblically, Jesus was a tyrant, and no better than the old testament god. IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

As far as Jesus saying he came to divide, I believe that is a matter of interpretation (which is the main issue with the bible IMO). In my personal interpretation, Jesus (if he existed) knew that his words would end up dividing people because of the many ways they could be interpreted. This is evident today in the thousands of different interpretations the bible is capable of producing. He came to divide because he was a tool of those in power to divide. This is why he is said to have a double-edged sword in his mouth in Revelation, symbolizing his words having an edge of truth and an edge of deception. Words have many different meanings depending on who is reading them, which is why I do not believe the bible is of God, because it uses a very fallible method to communicate God's message.

And as far as Jesus on hell, this is why I try to only pay attention to his words on love and unity.

John 17
23 I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

If Jesus came to teach people unity, he did not come to divide. This is why, in my opinion, Jesus may have been a fabricated character with contradiction woven into his very being, in order to cause division. Though if you read his words with the right eyes, you can see the truth within them.
edit on 2/17/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You evidently have a serious issue with the Bible and God. I'm seeing this type of thread consistently almost every day from you. If they weren't so lengthy I'd call them troll posts. What do you have against the Bible that you will go to so great lengths to argue about it? Can you pick on a different religion or something? Pick on atheists I don't care. But starting this stuff up is only meant to do one thing, to confuse people and discredit the Bible. If this is how you get your fun, have at it. But you know enough about the Bible that I would guess that at one time you were a devout Christian. Come back prodigal son, there is room at the altar for you, yes you.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

I was once a devout Christian, yes, but that was before I read the bible for myself. Once I read the bible and saw all the contradictions and genocide, I began having doubts. You may say this is because I didn't have faith but it is because I value logic over accepting things without question.

I have no issue with Christians and have no hate toward them (or anyone else), if that were the case I would hate the majority of my family. What I have an issue with is the pure fallibility in the bible that is espoused as infallible. I see it as pure deception and herd-mentality, I do not value lies but truth, and I believe the bible is a lie masquerading as truth.

I am passionate about the truth, that is all.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Have you noticed that religions with holy books tend to be especially aggressive?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

You evidently have a serious issue with the Bible and God. I'm seeing this type of thread consistently almost every day from you. If they weren't so lengthy I'd call them troll posts. What do you have against the Bible that you will go to so great lengths to argue about it? Can you pick on a different religion or something? Pick on atheists I don't care. But starting this stuff up is only meant to do one thing, to confuse people and discredit the Bible. If this is how you get your fun, have at it. But you know enough about the Bible that I would guess that at one time you were a devout Christian. Come back prodigal son, there is room at the altar for you, yes you.

Yes, s/he has a serious issue with the Bible. Many people do. Have you read the entire Bible? Most of the people I've known who actually read the entire Bible have a problem with it. Most of the people who don't have a problem with it haven't actually read it. Instead, they've read selected recommended verses and assume that the rest is of a similar vein.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

This god you speak of who currently controls this world is not Yahweh or Jesus.

Since you enjoy preaching on this site that there is no God I find the bible versus below pretty much destroys your entire thread.

2 Corinthians 4:4 - The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

And who is this god of this age? An unbeliever would not know, would they?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Typical Christian response. Just because I do not believe in your man-made god does not mean I am an atheist or do not believe in God or the Creator. I know for a fact God exists, just not your version. That's like me saying you do not believe in God because you disagree with my version.

If you would have bothered paying attention to anything I say, it would be clear that I am a theist and not an atheist. But of course, you do not bother reading the thread, instead you make a knee-jerk reaction to the title of the thread.

By the way, you are the one who does not see the glory of the image of God. Well, you do see it, you see it right now as you look at your computer, you just don't recognize it for what it truly is. You are seeing the glory of Christ right now in the image of light your eyes create. You know, that thing the bible calls the "image of God" and "light of the world"? Yeah, you see it right now, you just don't recognize it.

So no, I am not blinded to the glory of Christ, it is you are who blinded to it. You believe in a false image.
edit on 2/18/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I've read it cover to cover 3 times and then some, and memorized certain chapters, yes full chapters.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just to shake things up.

What if they were different gods?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- As You referenced some different Gospels, have You read this One, goes a lil like this: "In the beginning was Adam(u) and Lilith, created from the same dirt..." (read: EQUAL)

In the revision it is: "In the beginning was Adam and Eve and Eve pops in from Adam's rib (paraphrasing) (read: subservient)

Then We have the Ones that don't need a "Rule Book"..

I'm thinking Jesus The Christ was a kindly Ol Soul that got "used" then and continues to get "used".. Aren't many folks still paying for His 'naming day gifts'? Let's put Christ back in Christmas and head to the poor house while en route..

Wasn't Mary the only Apostle besides Judas that knew "the secret"? Because this is ATS™ Prove it. hahahaha

namaste

P.S. Does this have to do with the "13 crystal skulls"?? One + 12 Apostles = 13? That would tie a nice bow 'round this theory..

P.S.S. The Tao that can be told is NOT the eternal Tao.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Just to shake things up.

What if they were different gods?

And "He" were a "She" ?...

In this incarnation I've noticed it is the Female that "gives" Life and the male that "takes" Life. (My own lil Ankh presentation...)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
The female always gives life. That's the reason for the divine feminine.
The creative manifestation of God is feminine but it can't create without the permit of the male manifestation.
(as a woman cannot get pregnant without the male intervention)
edit on 18-2-2015 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2015 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Typical Christian response. Just because I do not believe in your man-made god does not mean I am an atheist or do not believe in God or the Creator. I know for a fact God exists, just not your version. That's like me saying you do not believe in God because you disagree with my version.

If you would have bothered paying attention to anything I say, it would be clear that I am a theist and not an atheist. But of course, you do not bother reading the thread, instead you make a knee-jerk reaction to the title of the thread.

By the way, you are the one who does not see the glory of the image of God. Well, you do see it, you see it right now as you look at your computer, you just don't recognize it for what it truly is. You are seeing the glory of Christ right now in the image of light your eyes create. You know, that thing the bible calls the "image of God" and "light of the world"? Yeah, you see it right now, you just don't recognize it.

So no, I am not blinded to the glory of Christ, it is you are who blinded to it. You believe in a false image.

The problem is one minute you spew about how we are God and then the next minute you go on with other new age regurgitation about what your definition of what God is.

You don't know God, you think there is one ....one who is a male and female, or one who travels in a starship etc.... but you don't know him. That's the difference.

You are confused and you are reaching..... continue searching because you have not found God.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

According to the bible, those who continue to sin do not know God. Do you continue to sin every day? Of course you do, you're a Christian who believes he is a sinner and sins every day. If you continue to sin, you do not know God according to the bible.

Again, the glory of Christ is his image. Jesus (the image of God) is the light of the world, so is the image of light you're two eyes see.

Funny that the light you see is in the form of an image isn't it? It's the image of God, not some guy hanging on a cross. Like I said, you believe in a false image instead of the one that is right in front of you.

You do not know God, you just think you do. Look at what you see, that is the true image of God and it is here right now, not stuck in antiquity.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
One bible two worlds

top topics

<<   2 >>

join