It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary Magdalene is a Christian Fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There have been many attempts by the Gentiles to create divine incarnations within Christianity, all for the purpose of leading people away from the original Jewish law and teachings. I quote from Apostle Peter, witness to the living Christ.

For some from among the Gentiles have rejected my legal preaching, attaching themselves to certain lawless and trifling preaching of the man who is my enemy. And these things some have attempted while I am still alive, to transform my words by certain various interpretations, in order to the dissolution of the law; as though I also myself were of such a mind, but did not freely proclaim it, which God forbid!

The enemy is Paul, mentioned here on his trip to Damascus with his letters, that trip he told us that he had a vision.

One of the brethren came to us from Gamaliel, whom we mentioned before, bringing to us secret tidings that that enemy had received a commission from Caiaphas, the chief priest, that he should arrest all who believed in Jesus, and should go to Damascus with his letters, and that there also, employing the help of the unbelievers, he should make havoc among the faithful

Andrews doesn't let the heresy Gnostic teachings of Mary fool him.

Say what you wish to say I about what she has said. I at least do not believe that the Savior said this. For certainly these teachings are strange ideas.

Peter asks, how could Jesus have spoken to Mary about the secret knowledge when Jesus din't leave their side?

Did he really speak with a woman without our knowledge and not openly? Are we to turn about and all listen to her? Did he prefer her to us?"

There is much more to prove that the Gnostic gospels were Gentile fabrications of heresy to betray Peter and the most holy, Jesus Christ. We have to remember that Jesus, James, and Peter preached from the Jewish perspective so when they condemned the Gentiles, they being the world elite and powerful, persecuted them, and obliterated them from history, replacing them with false doctrines of divine incarnations for people to worship as false gods, and for people to violate every request of Jesus, to make a mockery of Jesus and to make hypocrites of themselves. That is what Christianity was reduced to by 300 years after the crucifixion, and what it is still reduced to today, it is all lost and corrupt, now defiled and unclean.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

I would argue Christianity in itself is a fraud by referencing gnostic text.

Maybe you can reference your quotes? It would help in understanding your perspective.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Could we get links to where these quotes came from?

What "secret knowledge" was being referred to? And how is Mary Magdalene a Christian fraud? It's as if half of your OP is missing. Wouldn't it help to tell us what you're talking about, and then proceed to dissect the disinformation? Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
While i understand some of what Greyer is saying about the texts and early Christianity being skewed, away from the Jewish teachings of Jesus, James and Peter, i think his perspective is slightly confusing due to his messages not being entirely clear. Nevertheless, i put the quotes into Google, and it would appear that Greyer has used the following as sources:

Epistle of Peter to James - Used in 1st quote.

[Persecutor of the Faith] (date unknown) - Used in 2nd and 3rd quotes.

The Gospel of Mary Magdalene - Used in 4th quote.

edit on 17-2-2015 by daaskapital because: Edit to link sources

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Men cannot taint or defile God's message. If anyone is basing their entire belief system on faith that a book is 100 percent accurate then their faith is weak indeed. What is truly important is listening to the voice inside us, our souls carry innate knowledge. God speaks to us, you must be willing to listen and meet him halfway. Getting yourself caught up in the details of history will only lead you astray. Take the bible for what it is, and don't lean your faith on an unstable pillar.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a book solely based on revisited tales and meory can never be accurate in the first place. Why is there no reference page in the damn bible, I want to track their sources! But I guess thats all we need for proof then. Tales that have mostly been disregarded as false, which is why they are tales, yet that proves why they are true and revered as holy? It wold be great to see what religions spur up in a few thousand years, The Darktower series by King Stephen? Dianetics. Lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Actually, it was Mary Magdalene who was speaking the truth.

Her Gospel (Gospel of Mary) that is available in the Nag Hammadi Library I could not disprove with my objective knowledge and logic, something that is easy to do in other religious texts.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"Secret knowledge", the Pistis Sophia.

Pistis Sophia
An important Gnostic text discovered in 1773, possibly written between the 3rd and 4th centuries AD. The remaining manuscript, which scholars place in the late 4th century, relates the Gnostic teachings of the transfigured Jesus to the assembled disciples (including his mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, and Martha), when the risen Christ had accomplished eleven years speaking with his disciples. In it, the complex structures and hierarchies of heaven familiar in Gnostic teachings are revealed.

The text proclaims that Jesus remained on earth after the resurrection for 11 years, and was able in this time to teach his disciples up to the first level of the mystery. It starts with an allegory paralleling the death and resurrection of Jesus, and describing the descent and ascent of the soul. It then proceeds to describe important figures within the Gnostic cosmology, and then finally lists 32 carnal desires to overcome before salvation is possible.

The female divinity of Gnosticism is Sophia, a being with many aspects and names. She is sometimes identified with the Holy Spirit itself but, according to her various capacities, is also the Universal Mother, the Mother of the Living or Resplendent Mother, the Power on High, She-of-the-left-hand (as opposed to Christ, understood as her husband and he of the Right Hand), as the Luxurious One, the Womb, the Virgin, the Wife of the Male, the Revealer of Perfect Mysteries, the Holy Dove of the Spirit, the Heavenly Mother, the Wandering One, or Elena (that is, Selene, the Moon). She was envisaged as the Psyche of the world and the female aspect of Logos.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

She parallels the qualities of the little known Anput.

Was it you who gave me details about Anput some time ago?

However, I don't believe Sophia had a male partner.

Sophia or Anput has appeared to me throughout my life since childhood. She was always alone or accompanied by little children.

But I never saw Her male companion.

What I believe is when the world fell into patriarchal rule and Goddess worship banned, people either destroyed or edited religious texts to include the male element. To have the male rule over the female and make the female dependent on the male.

Scientific facts contradict this notion and it is the opposite way around - the males depend a lot more in the females in the survival context.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

She parallels the qualities of the little known Anput.

Was it you who gave me details about Anput some time ago?

However, I don't believe Sophia had a male partner.

Sophia or Anput has appeared to me throughout my life since childhood. She was always alone or accompanied by little children.

But I never saw Her male companion.

What I believe is when the world fell into patriarchal rule and Goddess worship banned, people either destroyed or edited religious texts to include the male element. To have the male rule over the female and make the female dependent on the male.

Scientific facts contradict this notion and it is the opposite way around - the males depend a lot more in the females in the survival context.

This is going to get deep a little bit.

Female is the perfect gender, XX, while male is XY, the Y is a corruption of the X (note the missing leg).
When God created the humans He called it adam. Adam is not a name is a thing, God called it earth (dirt, soil, etc...). Meaning that this being He created was everything in just one body. Adam thought he was alone because he did not realize he was everything (let us make man in our likeness).

This human saw that every other thing in the creation had pairs (male and female), so he asked God. God instead of telling him the reason prefer to cut in half adam to make a pair. That is why adam called the other half woman, not female (gender was not define here).
edit on 18-2-2015 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe this kind of human effort will ever bring forth anything but misery and division among all men....
Its is disheartening to see the world put so much of its efforts and resources into pounding the bible or the Koran or whatever.....instead of buckling down to make life worth living for all..................

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is there a reason you are not giving book chapter and verse number in your quotes?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

I would argue Christianity in itself is a fraud by referencing gnostic text.

Maybe you can reference your quotes? It would help in understanding your perspective.
The ancient Coptic speaking people that held the original idea of Christianity (before it was named so); Gnostic; does no such thing; so why say 'the gnostic belief system'' is in any way associated with Pauls belief form? He helped to stamp them into oblivion.
edit on 18-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
This is going to get deep a little bit.

Female is the perfect gender, XX, while male is XY, the Y is a corruption of the X (note the missing leg).
When God created the humans He called it adam. Adam is not a name is a thing, God called it earth (dirt, soil, etc...). Meaning that this being He created was everything in just one body. Adam thought he was alone because he did not realize he was everything (let us make man in our likeness).

This human saw that every other thing in the creation had pairs (male and female), so he asked God. God instead of telling him the reason prefer to cut in half adam to make a pair. That is why adam called the other half woman, not female (gender was not define here).

I'm doing a scientific research on male genetics and sexual reproduction and its origins and it seems you are just about right.

Did you learn this from a religious text? I learned it purely from science from studying the work of others in genetics (mostly) and microbiology and forming a hypothesis.

If the God you mention, did this, I have a huge reason to be highly suspicious of that entity.

My hypothesis is suggesting the creation of the male implicates malevolence.

Sorry I have to be cryptic at this point but I'm just about to share my findings somewhere so hang tight. The "fall of man" re-wired us to uphold it, to spread it, and to resist/destroy/silence any opposition.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I learned it from a religious study. I'm an avid reader of "sacred" texts and mystic, esoteric, occultism, whatever you may call it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I learned it from a religious study. I'm an avid reader of "sacred" texts and mystic, esoteric, occultism, whatever you may call it.

You do know the jews disliked jesus correct? SO how can a jewish text most likely written by a pharisees or someone else in power back then be taken seriously?

Anyway the OT was for hebrews specifically and that is what they are saying we are straying from? hen it dont apply to gentiles in actualality.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Jesus is a fraud...

Ask yourself as you read you bible...

Who was there?
Who saw it?
Who wrote it down?

If Your god is so loving and forgiving, how come he doesn't just "forgive" satan and the story ceases to exist?

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: oxidadoblanco
Jesus is a fraud...

Ask yourself as you read you bible...

Who was there?
Who saw it?
Who wrote it down?

If Your god is so loving and forgiving, how come he doesn't just "forgive" satan and the story ceases to exist?

lol

Psst.. because hes doing his job. I am sure he forgave him for that whole trying to kill him and take over heaven eons ago,but like our scientist and scholars do we just let the history books stand. besides "sin" is not only from Satans influence its from MANS SELF.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

You do know the jews disliked jesus correct? SO how can a jewish text most likely written by a pharisees or someone else in power back then be taken seriously?

Anyway the OT was for hebrews specifically and that is what they are saying we are straying from? hen it dont apply to gentiles in actualality.

What does that has to do with the quoted text?
If you want to learn a bit about the androgynous adam, read the Midrash.
Extract:
“’You have formed me before and behind’ (Psalms 139:5)… R. Jeremiah b. Leazar said: When the Holy One, blessed be He, created the first ‘adam, He created it with both male and female sexual organs, as it is written, ‘Male and female He created them, and He called their name ‘adam.’ (Genesis Rabbah 8:1)

Rabbi Samuel b. Nahman said: At the time that the Holy One, Blessed Be He created Man, He created him as an Androgynos.
Resh Lakish said that at the time that [Adam] was created, he was made with two faces, and [God] sliced him and gave him two backs, a female one and a male one, as it says And He took from his sides, as it says, And to the side of the Tabernacle. (Leviticus Rabbah 12:2)

-------------------------------

This an extract from the Apocalypse of Adam:
When God had created me out of the earth, along with Eve, your mother, I went about with her in a glory which she had seen in the aeon from which we had come forth. She taught me a word of knowledge of the eternal God. And we resembled the great eternal angels, for we were higher than the god who had created us and the powers with him, whom we did not know. Then God, the ruler of the aeons and the powers, divided us in wrath. Then we became two aeons. And the glory in our heart(s) left us, me and your mother Eve, along with the first knowledge that breathed within us.

Jews don't dislike Jesus, they just don't see him the same way we see him.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

i was replying to Oxys post. that is why it seems strange to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join